omg!! a new topic by me!!! its actually serious, not a joke...so yeah. comment.

Previous topic - Next topic

erynys

ok. so i was in class today....in geometry...and i was sitting there..bored to death. so i decided to explore my eyelids. by that, i mean i close my eyes and look at the vortex of checkerboards and explosions and colored stars that appear in the blackness which would be my normal vision if my eyes were open. so, sometimes i see the faint ring of light, but recently, principle charged my chakras...a lot... so when i sat there, i shot energy into the vortex, and low and behold, the ring came back. now, usually, it appears as half a ring of yellow light. this time, the light got brighter, and it got so bright, it went completely white with just a small yellow glow. and it grew till it almost closed at the bottom, except that as it got brighter, the dark center of the ring illuminated and i saw an extremely vivid face. he had a body, but the ring stopped, so all i could see was the top of a tunic meeting his collar bones. so i was sitting there, and his face was so vivid. now, he was a man, it was kind of obvious, he wasnt from this time period, and he had really curly hair, not short, but not long, not coming below his neck, not all frizzy or puffy, just curly. and he wore a single band on his head, that kind of held his hair away from his face. i was then interrupted and had to open my eyes because my partners who had been doing "our" group work(which i hadnt been doing) made me get up and turn it in. so i opened my eyes, and i was facing a window, and the light outside seemed so bright, it made me a little blind. so everything seemed really bright, and i kind of staggered towards my teacher's desk. what was interesting is that there was an afterimage left by the halo, like when you stare at a light, and the light leaves a stain in your field of vision for a little while. i had a big vibrant yellow afterimage in the shape of a halo. ok. thats what happened today. please tell me what you think happened. :)
im not really THAT psychic. i just like to pretend that i am. :)

erynys

im glad everyone is taking it so seriously. oh well. we all have jobs.

violetlight

erynys, i cant explain what happened to you.

all i can tell you is that something similar has been happening to me for a few months.

seeing unknown faces~ in visions~

and it has been happening to others.

some believe, it is people projecting themselves- through 'the Grid'...

trying to make themslves known, to others.. so that we can recognise eahother..

for the Great Awakening.

im open to that suggestion

(of course  :-D) ..

but really,

i have no idea.

keep me posted if you discover anything.

Peace~

violet

x
"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility."  -- Sigmund Freud

erynys

but are their faces made of stone? i dunno. weirdness. why cant they just use the internet like everybody else?

Stookie

It sounds to me you were so friggin bored that you drifted into another state of consciousness and had an overlay experience, something like F10 or F12 layed over C1.

It's probably best to pay attention in class or you'll go crazy from hallucinations :)

violetlight

i had a thought.  youve been trying to talk to your spirit guides, right?  possibly this was one of your spirit guides trying to make himself known to you.  i have a theory on why he may have appeared to you as stone.

we attract, and recognise, beings and things that are in vibrational alignment to us.  Love carries a much deeper vibration than fear and negativity, and if you are in a low vibe place, you wont be able to rerecognise it.  youre in a low vibe place at the moment, and at times like these its quite normal to feel "forsaken". but this is only cos your misery is blinding you to your spirit guides, your higher selves.  if you are calling out enough, they will find a way to help you.  to make themselves visible to you, they may have  to solidify themselves.  this seems to be a way they can lower their vibration- by becoming physical.  this happened to me before with angels.  i was in a very low vibe place, but i had an obe where i met loads of them.. they were made out of wood.

just a theory anyway..

peace~
"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility."  -- Sigmund Freud

violetlight

erynys

lol. yeah. well, my vibrations are higher since my negativity left. but im sure i could vibrate higher. should be easy enough. did that to a stick of gum today to see if i could transmutate the energy from negative to positive....it became kinda gooey in my hands....just a little bit. not anything dramatic. anyways...what is f12 and c1 or w/e?

Stookie

C1 is physical consciousness and F12 is a subjective state of consiousness, the same area where we dream. Imagery that overlays physical consciousness is often F12 related.

erynys

oh yeah. i have that all the time.  but i my dream consciousness is on a higher level, so maybe its f10. but yeah, if its dark, i dont have to close my eyes, i can just look at the black, and its there. omg, today i was in class, falling a sleep again, and i felt myself drift out of my body, and then i got this chill as i was immediately brought back in. its the same feeling i get when i have that falling dream. not the usual one, the one i usually have when i first try to go to sleep. im in the sky, and its just blue sky and clouds in all directions, even down, and i step off an open door, and i fall into my body i guess, because immediately after i step off the door, i experience a falling feeling and jolt awake. ive done it in class and people start laughing cause i just jump out of my seat and scream.

erynys

im just gonna like, post my experiences on this thread, so i dont clutter the other boards. ok. so i was about to take a shower, when i decided to fill my chakras with a white light, strengthening them, and casting out all negativity. when i got to my heart chakra, i decided to blast its energy throughout the room. when i opened my eyes, the room ha a green glow. i had to blink a lot before it faded away.

erynys

and can anyone tell me why i might see flashing lights in my head when i go to sleep...when its pitch black. itll be random, like ill be trying to sleep, and this light will blink really fast. let me know, please. thanks.

Principle

Quote from: erynys on April 30, 2007, 02:03:28
and can anyone tell me why i might see flashing lights in my head when i go to sleep...when its pitch black. itll be random, like ill be trying to sleep, and this light will blink really fast. let me know, please. thanks.

This is very common and has been discussed elsewhere on this forum.

Seek and you shall find.

erynys

yeah thats great. thank god there's a search button on this thing. btw. the green light. why is it there? ive never heard anyone say they saw light from their own chakra emanating throughout a room.

erynys

yay. i had a lucid dream last night. it was lucid. cause i was on a bus, going to the airport, cause i was in the foreign exchange student thing. and then i was like, wtf, i didnt get into this program. and i started to remember, and i was like, IM DREAMING. and i was like. holeh crap. im  dreaming. and then i tried to change my surroundings, but i couldnt do anything, except make the sky thunder and flash bright yellow colors. it sucked. i was like, wtf, im lucid, but i cant do excrement. ok, somebody tell me why. thanks ppls.

CFTraveler

Quote from: erynys on April 30, 2007, 20:01:13
yeah thats great. thank god there's a search button on this thing. btw. the green light. why is it there? ive never heard anyone say they saw light from their own chakra emanating throughout a room.
When you have astral sight (which is a pre-exit symptom) you often see energy in a very visual way.  I have had projections in which I saw whirpools of light coming out of my body at the same time as having vibrations and loud astral noise.  If I didn't know what they were it would have scared the bejesus out of me.

erynys

i thought it was kinda cool. at first, i thought that there was green tile and the light was reflecting off it. and then i was like, there's nothing green in here. so i was like. this is right after i just expanded my heart chakra throughout the room. so i tried compactin git, and it went away. :) coolness. and mah lucid dream..is like. yah. tarded. cause i couldnt do nuthin except with the sky. and the bus was all weird in like. a different city. it was funneh.

erynys

sometimes, when i have homework to do, and i go to sleep instead, i start to project, cause i think my spirit pushed me into my body sideways. cause thats how i was laying, and i went woosh, out of my dream, and into my body. it was a very violent push too. like a " wake up, cause you have a huge paper due in 4 hours that u havent started on and its 3am" push.

Vvid1012

iv had a few instances of which you speak.  Little balls of light grow into scenes and people are in there...going about some business.  It's usually green as well.  Once they became so vivid I began to see color...very faded.  The first time that happened to me, i was completely WoW'd.  It was as if i were watching videos of people even! 

erynys

omg. i had an experience yesterdays. it wasnt metaphysical or psychic or anything though. but here it is. me and my singer, we're like, telepathic with each other. we share the same thoughts, and we learn the same way, and we agree on everything, and we react the same to everything. we are so alike in every way, its creepy. the coolest thing is that when i synthetically lower the pitch on her voice, she sounds EXACTLY like me. its so weird. 

Principle

erynys

cool. anyway. i raised white light in a spiral through my chakras, and poured the light into my chakras today. i did it in front of a mirror, and then i started to strengthen my chakras. when i got to my heart, i flooded the room with green light again, and after charging my third eye(i did all this with my eyes closed) i opened them, and i saw green light everywhere. again. i did it again, but i flooded my yellow solar plexus chakra throughout the room, and i saw yellow. it was AAAAAHHHHmazing. just like the mattress giant.

erynys

is it normal to see different colors over everything and outlines of objects and stuff like that. like, if i look in my room(which is painteed white) i see red at the top, and it fades to blue, and then theres like chaotic flashing everywhere. i think ive ignored for a long time. but i was wondering what it was.

Principle

Everything has an Energy field, or Aura.
So if your trying (auric sight) on objects and things, then of course you would begin to see such.

erynys

ive been seeing this crap since i was a baby. i always thought my eyes were screwed up.