News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

On mutants and telepathy

Previous topic - Next topic

streptokokkus

On mutants

There exists a culture of evil, whose members call themselves mutants. This culture and especially their themselves given name "mutants" is a secret, of which no ordinary person should not know about. If this secret, that shadows their operations would be exposed widely enough, it would weaken their powers considerably.

Culture of mutants if a culture of evil. Their culture bases on abuse and deprivation of their fellow humans. Mutants can steal human life-energy (chakra-energy). Their victims are physically, phychically and mentally deprived. A victims contact to his or her fellow beings is diminished and he or her is socially disabled. When the victims life-energy is weak enough, victim is under the threat of torture forced to be mutants slave. If the victim does not give in, he is either tortured until he gives up or makes a suicide. Greatest "crime" against the mutant culture is to expose its existence and its crimes against humanity.

Why these crimes against humanity is not known is because mutans operate on what the "normals" call the paranormal level. Also their victims are usually too scared to speak out. Mutants are clairvoyant and can leave their bodies in the forms of energy bodies. They  communicate in means of telepathy and can operate on distant targets (victims). They number globally on my estimate in hundreds of thousands and their victims in millions. They are very efficient.

Mutants control the media - especially internet. Writings like this tend disappear in matter of hours or days. Its good deed to forward this message to other forums.

Words cannot make you experience the reality of mutants and their victims live in. What I write hear and in consequent messages only scratches the surface. These words speak of a reality of few but are true in reality of all.

This is process of how one becomes exposed to abuse of mutants (in a nutshell)

First of all, you are propably are user of some drug or drugs (most likely amphetamine or cannabis) or you are naturally prone to mental health problems.

1. You have a strong feeling that you are listened to or observed. This can  feel pleasant or unpleasant.

2. You hear remarks that comment you when other people are nearby.

3. You become sensitive of telepathic connection. Telepathic connection is formed between you and the people who have been observing you.

4. Telepathic connection makes a negative turn - you are being harassed, talk is unfriendly and the telepaths try usurp you to do things you wouldnt normally do. Even though, you propably have a feeling that everything is all-right, although the telepathic experience is repulsive.

5. You lose your self-control and treat badly other people around you. Mutants grip on you tightens.

6. Your sense of reality weakens and is substituted by "alternative" reality. You are mixed up and believe everything you new sense of reality throws at you. Usual material is biblical: satan is after you, you will be crucified etc. You can be made feel different emotions, mostly fear.

7. You have a feeling like hell is literally around you. If you do not constantly pronounce yourself to be a believer, you sense hell will crash on you. You dont want to experience that, so you convince constantly that you are a believer, what ever your look on life is.

8. Voices take over conscious mind all together. You have no room for yourself. You may deliberate on suicide and even try it.

9. By this time (if your not dead yet) you propably have been under psychiatric care atleast a couple of times. While under "treatment" you may have peace and telepaths are silent. Telepaths return when you are released from the hospital.

10. Number of telepaths you hear grows to a lesser number of people. At this time mutants usually "reveal" themselves and identifies themselves as mutants.

11. Telepaths strain your consciousness constantly, even in your dreams. The mutant tortures you: you feel unpleasant emotions and feelings. They try break your *self* and to be obidient to telepaths and mutants.

12. Mutants try to humiliate you. If you have already given under torture, its easier. This is kept going on until you try to be humble or the look on your is forced to be humble. If they succeed, they gain energy of couple of your chakras and more power to affect your mind. Until this point mutants have only been able to use your own chakra energy on your mind, but now they can use exported energy also. Being evil beings whose own energies are very low grade, they, of course, use this energy on your mind.

Taking over victims energy centers (chakras) is the main goal of mutants. Its not easy because these are naturally PROTECTED.

Protections

1. I dont know how to avoid the experience that you are listened and observed. My advise is to stop taking drugs (dope) immediately. If this doesnt help, get neuroleptic medicine from your doctor. Otherwise the attention you are under makes you a telepath. This stage takes from one to three months. No drugs and doctor prescribed medicine should make the situation go away.

2. If you become of a telepath, dont let negative impulses to affect your self-control. This is admittedly hard at this point. Ask your doctor the strongest neurolepts (tradename Leponex). Dont use dope. There can be even dozens of telepaths harassing you. This stage takes from two to four months.

3. Dont give in even thought you are tortured. Under no circumtances dont try to be humble. Despise should be the natural reaction from your part. Mutants try to make your face take a humble expression, so you would be humiliated. RESIST! If you lose, you will be tortured, badly.

4. If the mutants got through stage three, they let be for a while. Usually the number of telepaths that are connected to you drops to three. After a while, they try make you a "member". Don't. If you willingly become one of them, mutants get control of your higher chakras, and you lose your independence. Naturally, if you dont accept, they keep on torturing you, especially when are weak from illnesses or are stupid enough to take dope.

Mutants put their own energy-creatures to chakras they control, so they can get your chakra-energy put in their own (putting their own energy in exchange applies only to higher chakras). If you at some point discover that can control your chakra-energy (you can!) dont try to cleanse with it the chakras that mutants have taken over. You can feel the energy-creatures mutants put in your chakras (they move just like spiders) by saying "all chakra energy is mine". This returns the chakra-energy to your use for length of your attention-span. If you do repeatedly, you can feel energy-creatures moving. Now, by feeling the energy creatures and by imagining white explosions happening inside energy-creatures you can destroy the energy-creatures. This takes time and you have to cleanse to whole chakra of these beings if you want to take re-control. This is difficult, because mutants can put new energy-creatures in, if enough of the old ones pieces (still active) exist.

I myself have taken amphetamine sulfate almost all the time during what i have described to you. In my opinion you should stop using dope after the first manifestation (the experience you are listened and observed to). Mutants can use the downs very effectively to screw your head. During highs you have the power, so mutants do nothing (atleast not to me). Amphetamine has given me energy to resist torture. It is with the help of amphetamine im writing this, as my chakras, despite higher ones have been taken over. By stealing the energy of even the lower chakras slows your system down, and im not usually able to think or consentrate to things beyond eating, sleeping, reading ja watching tv. Althougth I have been using amphetamine, this is not a case of amphetamine psychosis. The experiences are too constant, the telepaths are real people i dont personally, there is a feeling of connection etc. This is real and is happening to other people too. Read this as warning, and whether you believe me or not, give the thougth some room. More the people know this kind of reality exists, harder it is for the mutants to do their evil deed.

As said, everything I write about happens at so called paranormal level. It is virtually impossible for "normal" people to understand and accept that descriped kind of reality exists. Even so, it is true. Mutants are clairvoyant and can transfer their energy-bodies from place to place. Energy, the resources they from the telepaths they have enslaved. Mutants represent the culture of evil, and everybody connected to it is sworn to secrecy. Public knowledge makes it harder to act and increases the anxiety they feel for their evil doings.

Thank you for taking to time to read this. Save this text, copy it, and forward it - it's a service for the mankind.

A.

astralspinner

You forgot to mention making hats out of tinfoil :)

anonymous57

I thought they were made out of cling film

Logic

Linking the experiences from drug abuse towards mutant existance or attack through telepathy, seems somewhat irrelevant to me, like blaming god for a famine. There are certainly many factors which play into the situation. Amphetamines and cannabis are completly unrelated chemically and have somewhat opposite effects on the human body / mind which seems odd that you would use those two as examples.

Though I do not discredit your claims towards mutants, I personally do not believe it and consider your evidence somewhat "ify", considering that you claim one needs to be seperated from a normal or healthy state of mind to experience that reality.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

CaCoDeMoN

The experiences you are describing are just negs. Fight with it or suffer, but don't blame it on some kind of "mutants". Mutation is a genetical problem / evolution tool, but not something negative/evil.... You should also stop drug use, or your life will turn into hell...
MEAT=MURDER.

SomeBloke

Strepto, when someone goes through a really bad psychic experience like you describe, they can think about nothing else and they struggle to come up with an explanation, and you have described your explanation of mutants.  Lots of other people go through horrendous experiences like yours and come to very similar conclusions, but they might say they are aliens or they might think that it is a psychic entity that influences people (Carlos Castenada's idea of Mudshadows for example.)
Cacodemon says they're 'just negs', in other words non-physical beings interfering with you psychically.
It's great the medication has helped you get your life together - your doctor probably has no belief at all in anything psychic and assumes that it has corrected a chemical imbalance in your brain so that you don't experience these 'imaginary' things any more.  Perhaps neuroleptics act as psychic suppressants, but I do know they are really strong drugs and if you ever try and come off of them you will have to do it really slowly.

In the meantime, just keep it real, don't worry about conspiracy theories -
if the planet's ruled by mutants there's absolutely nothing you can do about it :)
Have a quiet life, don't take the recreational drugs, maybe give up alcohol, and see if meditation can stop your thoughts racing so you can become stronger.

Good luck.

knucklebrain1970

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

JESUS help us. Are you guys serious about this mutant thing?

Kevin
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

snic

in my reading and research, i have come across some things that are similar to what streptokokkus is talking about. some say there is a race of dimensional beings that are controlling things through secret society. even the bible describes this as "principality's of the air"

neutrino

Sounds like David Icke's ideas about reptilians!

CaCoDeMoN

Sounds like David Icke's ideas about reptilians!
:)  I've heard about him, and no one ever created more insane conspiracy theory. I am sure that he researched this using "scientific methods" - LSD :wink:
MEAT=MURDER.

pod_3

No, just a joke to a subset of the drug culture.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

alucard

sounds to me like a typical schitzophrenic episode or a posession.

pod_3

In a way, it is. I am hearing of cults breeding people for extra imagination and dissociative tendencies.  Every known  movement has ties to the powers that be, or it would not be advertised.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.