News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Oracle of the Dreamtime

Previous topic - Next topic

silver-blaze

Hi Donni

Joy to you...  I from USA and am new to posting on this forum (I have been reading it far longer).  I just ordered your book through Amazon a few minutes ago.  It looks like it will supply a great deal of practical intuitive information. I look forward to receiving it.  Your posts are always filled with such wisdom and cool "Joy".

Take care
silver-blaze

Donni_Joy

Hiya Silver Blaze

Cool! I'll be interested to hear what you think! The book has not been well distributed in Australia that I had to ask all the local bookstores to order it in, then there was the big debut of going into town, five kids in tow, to actually SEE it on the shelves -- what a buzz that was! (I do have a theory fluro lighting sets little triggers in kids' brains, and they go ballistic.... so we ended up chasing one, losing the other, etc in the bookshop!!!!!) I hope you ordered it via those secondhand copies that are still in shrinkwrap -- they are cheaper than what I pay for a copy!

Um.... Silver Blaze.... that's not cool joy.... that is actually, technically.... MANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe

Thank you for your kind words, I do hope the book and cards please, and that you have fun! You can email or post anytime re: any questions, whatever about it!

Cheers
Donni
"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

Adrian

Greetings Donni!

I like your theory regarding the flouro lighting triggers and kids in Supermarkets

I am a single dad, with full time care of my three sons aged 11, 10 and nearly 9 years, and our trips to the Supermarket are just like yours! It is amazing just how much of a large Supermarket they can totally re-arrange along with many shoppers, with the aid of a Supermarket trolley A shelf of coca cola explodes wonderfully with a direct hit, and the resultant coke fountain is a wonder to behold

I just place myself into an altered state upon entering the car park, put up a psychic defense against all of the disapproving looks from old people and non-parents, and snap my fingers to bring myself back to my normal state upon arriving back home

Best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Donni_Joy

Adrian with three sons on the Isle of Man (is there a pattern here?)

Life CAN be scary, huh? LOL Apparently kids are a great neg deterrent, maybe that's why Robert has so many!

Coke fountains are nothing compared to a toddler re-arranging the cartiledge in her nose -- coffee aisle, will never forget it!

Now what has this got to do with that great book, "Oracle of the Dreamtime" huh? LOL

Cheers
Donni

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

silver-blaze

Hi Donni Joy,

It sounds like you had quite the adventure to see "Oracle of Dreamtime" on the shelves of the book stores LOL.  Certainly worth all the effort.  If its any comfort to you I still get lost in the book stores (must be the fluro lights?!?).

I would also like to see books like yours and Robert Bruce's "Astral Dynamics" on the shelves of bookstores around my location.  I will certainly request it.

I still anticipate the arrival of your book and thank you for the offer to answer questions I may have.

Children are great aren't they?  They teach us things like:  tolerance, joy, forgiveness, tolerance, happiness, tolerance, and most of all unconditional love ;)

Take care and enjoy,
Silver-Blaze :)

silver-blaze

Hello Donni,

I want to let you know that I received the "Oracle of the Dreamtime" and I love it.  It is something that I can work with.  Like what you said in your book , divination systems "seem to cut through the fog and get to the point, as long as I am willing to look at myself truthfully."

I have never been drawn to work with these tools before but it feels that there is something preparing to change in my life and I am too "close" to discover what that actually is at this time.  As you said the Oracle of Dreamtime will help to focus on and reconnect with our higher self enabling us to understand the "higher truth" in our lives.

I can feel that each card has a vibration unique to its self. I can see what you mean when you said, "Each card in this oracle contains the essential energy of the symbol it depicts.  This energy exists on an astral and etheric level referred to as morphogenetic fields by Rupert Shendrake."  Hmmm perhaps we can see what these fields actually look like while traveling out of the body and focusing on each card

The Aboriginal dreaming stories link everything together in the meanings of the cards. The Aboriginal cultures spirituality is to be greatly honored, it beautifully is integrated into their everyday existence.  Thanks for showing this in the "Oracle of the Dreamtime".

Take care,
Silver-Blaze

Donni_Joy

Hiya Silver Blaze

Been crook, hence delay in writing. (Still ill, actually.)

Sooo glad you like the oracle! Thankyou, it was a real source of comfort and connection with spirit whilst I was a single mum with two babies! And I still love playing with the cards!

It is incredible to think the Australian Aboriginal culture is the oldest in the world!

I have wondered whether the dotwork in Koori artwork represents energy dynamics, and ley lines (or song lines) radiating....

Happy Easter -- gotta dash kids can't handle the anticipation for easter and going crazy here!

Thanks for the kind words, sister!

Blessings
Donni

PS Out of curiosity, does the bio say anything about me being Napantardi? If so, that is incorrect.... (editorial stuff up.)

silver-blaze

Hi Donni,

Sorry you weren't feeling well.  My prayers go out to you for a quick recovery.  Hope you had an exciting Easter.

"Song lines" in the Koori artwork?  I like that.  The Bio did mention you as Napantardi.

Be Well
Silver-Blaze

Donni_Joy

OK I am curious.... does anyone out there in the big wide world have a copy of this?????????? I am wildly curious!!!!!! (If you don't and live in the States I know there are around 15 000 copies waiting to sell LOL)

Cheers
Donni