News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Plant Auras

Previous topic - Next topic

Qui-Gon Jinn

I have a plant right next to me here at my window quant, and well for me there is no gap between the edge of the "leaf" and the grey area you describe...  for me it is, right now just looking at it, a milky white light extending half a centimeter to one centimeter (dont know what that is in inches) from the plant...  in other words there is no gaps really for me to percieve, but I would think you are seeing parts of the plant aura anyway, keep looking at it, experiment with your focus and ´places to look´ (at it, beyond..)  and you´ll soon develop an ´auric´ ability - I´m sure...  it really isn´t so hard, see it as a muscle like every other muscle, it develops with training or under "exposure".

To see colours more easy in the beginning, use a book covered with red or green...  put it a few meters in front of you with a recommeneded whitish/pale/lightcoloured background...  oh and try to let in a bit of sunlight into the room, but not to much.... again, experiment... you will if you have for example a red book see a green "aura" around it..  good way to develop the "muscle", using colours in that way....  then after a while of practicing, you can move on to other things like for example plants, if you have a cat look at him/her, and looking at yourself in a mirror is very good... in the beginning, around your head it is fairly easy to see the first layer of the aura.....  and well, to tell you the truth, and this is somethnig I just noticed once I peed, (kinda hard not to notice, lol..) it is very easy to see an aura around the top of your "thingie", with the white shining inside of the toilet chair as background....

Take care //Rikard

- Your focus determines your reality -

distant bell

AH! So that´s the way you spend your nights my brothe- sitting looking at your "thingi" LOL ;)

I wish I had auric abilitys.........

Hm... about the books- What about complement colours?
If you look at a book with a bright colour against a white background
is there not the chanse that the colour that pops op is a "optic" fenomenon?
After al there are such things as complement colurs...

But It is hard for me who never have seen it :(

But I will practise every day.

Bless ya!

Felix

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

Qui-Gon Jinn

"AH! So that´s the way you spend your nights my brothe- sitting looking at your "thingi" LOL ;)"

I know I would have at least one comment on that one =)   All night may be a bit from the truth though... but a few minutes a day during pee-time, hahaa... every time I pee I see an aura..... ;)

"wish I had auric abilitys........."

I´ll try to get you the small article from I learned to perceive them, I might have it on my puter still...  the thing, and I do not say this because I myself have learned to see ´em to some degree, it is very easy to see them!´  I learned to see the (complement or whatever) colours from colours...   meaning that red will "send out" green and so forth....  I am using that colour cause for me this is the first I saw and it seems one of the easiest to detect..  now this probably means that is not the - if you are using a book covered in red - book illuminating green but it is the colour of the books wrap-up..... so this isn´t coming from something "alive", so you may well be using the word "coplementary", I dunno..  I find it a good way to train ones auric muscle anywhow, and the colours are kinda fascinating to watch so.....  and it helps you to perceive auras coming from "alive" beings, where there ain´t such a thing as "complementary" colours to pick up...  

Oh and I nearly forgot to say this, when I said it easy to see them - I meant this because I have not developed any awesome psychic/paranormal abilities over the years (and what to be honest why would I want them so badly? my main aim is to improve my attitude towards spirit, not showing of with any pyrokinesis abilities...), and so learning to see auras is available to all and everyone not needing any form of talent I think, one just needs to perhaps know a lil bit on how to ´look´ for them, hell probably it is enough to experimenting with ones focus, looking at things like for example your thinige hahaahahaaa....

Take care Brother Felix //Brother Rikard

distant bell

Hi frater!

I sat down yesterday (may I ad on the toilet .. lol- but actually true!)
and tryed to se my hands aura against the white tile wall.
So I got some nice effects by going in and out of foucus and managed
to get like a bright green light around the hand...
BUT- and this is the imoportant thing-
It was the same colour as the after image.. so when I remived the hand
and just loked at the white wall, I saw a after image of my hand in the
same colour. so now- I belive that what I saw only was a kind of after
image effect. If the one only sees the colour on one side of the finger-
its surely only the after image.. and when you move the eyes a bit the after image follows. I will not belive that I see an aura until I really see it strong around my whole hand... and best in another colour than the after image.

So what do you make of this my brother?

Felix

Tom

After-images generally take time to appear. They are caused by chemical changes in the eyes. They also take time to fade. If you are seeing an aura around your hands in less than a few seconds, then you are probably seeing an aura. Keep staring at the aura, however, and maybe you will then have after-images to worry about. That is where I become confused.

On a bright day I often look at places with several trees and see an aura around them. Small plants right in front of me are another matter. Maybe in time I will see their auras.

distant bell

Hi Tom!
I guess most times it dose take a few seconds of focusing to see
an aura- what I see probably is an optical effect.
On thing that I find odd is this- If the auric sight is a psychic
phenomenon and not a physiacal one- why do I have to have
speical lighting to se it? Then I shoul be able to se an aura in the
dark or even with eyes closed?

Or perhaps this whole after imgae thing is a way of tricking the mind
to let th real aura through? I dunno...
But If I do a trick with my eyes like seeing an after image, perhaps
it is easier for the etheric body to project the real arua into something
that the body has alredy seen with the eye.

Or perhaps there is no such thing as an aura... perhaps most people
who belive to be able to see auras only see after images..
But I don´t think so. I guess when I see a real aura I will know it!
After all I didn´t get fooled by the after image effect- so why should others
be it?

How should the eyes be focused to see auras?

Felix

Tom

There are two usual descriptions for how to focus the eyes to see auras. One is to unfocus the eyes. The other is to try to focus them on a point past where you want to see the aura. Sleepiness to the point of making it difficult to focus the eyes makes auras easier to see. Maybe some people who normally wear glasses can take them off and see auras more easily. Would that be near-sightedness or far-sightedness?

The aura is not composed of visible light or it would not require training to see them. They would just appear to everyone, like normal physical vision does not require training. Even so, lighting and background seem to be helpful and essential at first. I read that this is because auras interact with visible light and it is the combination which is seen.

Qui-Gon Jinn

"Or perhaps there is no such thing as an aura... perhaps most people
who belive to be able to see auras only see after images..
But I don´t think so. I guess when I see a real aura I will know it!"

You absolutely will know when you see them !
One thing I like to do, that is really awesome, is to simply put my... ehhh... what you call the finger next to your tumb(sp?)?, anyways I take those two fingers and bring them together in front of me..   I can see the aura around them and the rest of my hand which is closed, only this one finger from each hand is "free" from the closed fist - touching eachother, tip to tip.....  then I slowly pull the left one to the left, and the right one to the right...  strecthing the distance slowly, and it is like a rubber band...  between the tips of my two fingers I see the aura strecthing out, I can do this quite a couple of diameters before the rubberband (aura) ´breaks´ and rather slowly sucks into the two fingers....  it is awesome to see this light doing this, might not sound much but is very fascinating...   before I sence the "rubberband-aura" will snap I can stop separating my fingers/hands and in front of me I see this Light strectched between the tips of my left and right "next-to-the-tumb-finger" (of course other fingers works as fine;), and I can hold like that almost as long as I want so there is no afterimages involved in this game of mine, that much I can say without any doubt...

"How should the eyes be focused to see auras?"

Tom said it well...  that goes in the beginning phase, of learning to see auras..  I don´t need to focus, or unfocus my eyes to see auras....  I just simply look for them, and see them....  when I see them I mean the first layer, sometimes second and perhaps even on occassion the third, hard to say really cause they seem to blend in with eachother..
 I don´t however see them around people walking on the street by just  looking at them quickly - sometimes it takes a moment before they become visible.

And special settings of light is not necessary, but rather helpful in the starting-from-scratch learning...

I´ve heard many people report seeing auras when they are like Tom sais, tired, to tired to focus their eyes and they just sorta "drift away".

Keep experimenting Felix, using your own hands is perfect, you don´t have to start with colours me thinx...  you´ll very soon see them, just takes a lil bit of looking.. =)

Take care my friends //Haluhnao

Tom

One of my teachers told me that he likes to watch spiders. He said that the aura will switch directions before the spider does. He can predict which way the spider will go.

My job involves breeding mice. It would be nice to be able to see auras around the mice.

Are there any types of plants around which it is easier to see auras? All I have seen auras around have been trees, and it does not seem like some types of trees are easier to see auras around than others.

Qui-Gon Jinn

Hi Tom,

what kinda teachers are you reffering to?  Doesn´t sound like Uni teachers exactly..... ;)  I would wanna see him display that ability anyhow.

I don´t know if there is any specific tree or plant that one can easier see the aura around - but of course the health of the creature could play in...  but generally, I don´t see how there could be any major differences between different types of trees when it comes to spotting their aura.....

Be well //Haluhnao

Tom

This particular teacher has a degree in fine arts and he worked as a baker in a grocery store. Now he has a job scoring standardized tests.

It does seem to me that the health of a plant or animal or person makes seeing the aura easier. I have had more success with size, too, though. The only plants I've seen auras around have been trees. The only people have been adults (I don't see children very often). Maybe an elephant's aura would be within my abilities, but I have not seen auras around cats, dogs, mice, or birds.

distant bell

Hi Rikard and Tom!

I still get a bit scepticall about the unfocus the eyes thing...
When you unfocus the eyes you tend to start seeing double- that
is that a hand for example that is close and out of focuse might be seen
as two hands slightly overlaping each other.. If you don´t think
about it you might not notice it.. but it is so.
This might create a effect that might look like an aura.

Im not saying this to sound overly sceptic, I just think that a begginer
new to the whole thing might easily decive himselfe that he sees an
aura even though he only sees an optical ilusion..

Bu Rikard my brother- I will continue and practise every day, and the day
I really se an aura fully the first time- I guess -I will know"
I hope that day comes soon.

Felix

Qui-Gon Jinn

One doesn´t have to solve the universe, as a matter of fact one better not...  
 ..Jesus from Nazareth, one of the greatest warriors who have put his/her feet on Gaia soil said something like this; "To enter the Kingdom of God, you have to rebirth (not the same as incarnate, rebirth as in the same carnation) and become a small child once more..."   Socrates, another Warrior said something like this; "You have learned names and categories for everything - forget them!  Feel, don´t think so much.."  Some other, probbaly a "Warrior" said something like this; "As the infant, you have got to learn to function from the wordless word, only then can you enter paradise"......   I think they are trying to communicate the same thing, Peaceful Warrior Wisdom...  perhaps it doesn´t give a damn if it is the "real aura" you see brother, just enjoy the colours you do see and try not to "categorize" it...  =)

Would the universe not be sorta grey if we figured it all out?
Just a thought...    

Be well, oh and have a great work at week..  =)  // Haluhnao

amed_h

My experience in auric vision has involved placing a white piece of computer printing paper behind my hand, and after a bit of staring, a bright blue glow appears around my hands.  I've been practicing this daily, and I've noticed improvement, particularly when I'm on my back deck, at dusk, and I can perceive a persistent glow around the tops of the trees in my backyard.  Very neat stuff.

Amed

Qui-Gon Jinn

of topic; ME again, Felix..  my mail is not available right now so I´ll ask you here thinking you´l read this topic fairly soon...  you gave an URL to a site where they had very good Ambient music a month or so ago, I would like to get some good ambient cd´s so I thought if you could give me the URL again along with perhaps one or two good recommendations.......

*peace*

distant bell

Hi brother Rikard great warrior monk!

I would advise you to chek out Jeff Pearce for beautuifull slow warm peacefull quiet gutar ambient - great stuff!

Jorge Reyes- an mexican shaman/musician- dose the best tribal/mysterious/ ritual ambient ever! Buy EL COSTUMBRE!!!!

Danna & Clement - nice slow northern stuff with real instruments- a bit like film music- North of niagara is great.. but it´s more real music than ambient.. but it´s still ambient!

Klaus Wiese- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tibetan singing bowls- this is heavy stuff!
The stuff trance is made of!  Buy these at amazon.de - wery cheap there!

Roberty Rich- Seven velis --- ohhh!  eastern influenced tribal ambient!
He has done lots of drooning stuff to!

Suspended memories- "forgotten gods" & "earth island" both great ritaul/tribal mystical/world ambient cds!

Steve Roach/ stepen kent / Kenneth Newby - " Halcyon days-
this is one of the ethnic master pices-- deep with digerido and loads of other ethinic instruments.. and droons to of course!!

Steve roach/ Jorge Reyes- " Vine bark and spore"
Pure shaman ambient - great!!!

Well, take a look at   www.hypnos.com
or www.steveroach.com
or www.groove.nl
www.hos.com

Look around and pleas ask me anything you like to know!

Felix

Tom

Unfocussing the eyes is just to be done at the beginning, and so is trying to focus on some spot behind the aura. Once you have seen auras a few times it starts to get easier and the tricks with focussing the eyes are no longer needed. When I first started to learn to feel energy in my hands, I read that it is helpful to rub the hands together quickly for about twenty seconds while relaxing otherwise and taking slow, regular deep breaths. Then the hands are held a few inches apart. Pushing the hands together a little and pulling them apart causes feelings like there is something in between them being squeezed and stretched. Energy, the book said. There was also warmth and tingling. Was it really energy or was it warmth from friction and a trick of using the muscles a certain way? Once the sensations became more familiar, though, I learned to direct energy into my hands by thinking to do it and the same sensations would occur. It was just that I had been too quick to judge the trick as invalidating the whole thing. That helped with starting to see auras. I don't see much or very often, but it is no longer a matter of if it is real when i does occur.

quant

I have got used to plant auras now, i can't see much, i can still only see the white around it, but i have got to the point where i can see it almost instantly, in like 1 second or maybe less.
When i was looking out the window at a tree the other day, i could see red arounds its branches, so i was happy about that.

I think aura are maybe just part of the electromagnetic spectrum, which is why i don't think it takes any psychich abilities to see them, just keep trying to find them as the others on here have been saying.  Me personally see them by relaxing my eyes and looking past the object, and it pops up immediatly, but, only if i am looking for it.

Anyways, good luck with all that!

Qui-Gon Jinn

Hey Felix (and everyone else of course), this is the first time in just above 2 weeks now that I have had access to the internet, so now you know why I haven´t been able to thank you for the links and advice on good ambient music...  sitting in the library right now so I am a bit short on time at this moment, but I have time to say a thank you brother!!
  I´m having ´broadband´ being installed at home and Felia (Telia) has messed up and a few other things have come up so I won´t get back online for a week or so I reckon, but then I will the more.....   a solid charge every month, yay!   cheaper, for me.........

Well I bether take of some ´business´ now before my hour on the puter is at end, take care bro!

A luego //Rikard

quant

I started trying to see auras, after a while, i look at the edge of a leaf, and i see nothing, then suddenly, there will be a small gap and i will see a grey area about half a 1/3 of an inch from the edge of the leaf, then if i keep watching i will see a sudden flare of white light shining outwards from the grey area, as though it was beams of light from the sun.

I don't see colours, do you think this is an aura, or?

Thanks