News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Please note: Channeler withdrawn, sickened.

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

quote:
Originally posted by SpectralDragon

I have been a watcher and guardian of such things before, and I assure you things DO go wrong even with that system. I was one who was watching for bad spirits at the time and we didn't know where it came from.

I've an image of you standing beside a doorway with a spear in one hand, your helmet over your eyes...snoring.[|)][:D]

There are no doubt that there are risks in what is being done here, but then there are risks in everything. It does sound like Edi at least is well aware of these risks and is taking suitable precautions.

I think it's true to say, as I believe has been mentioned elsewhere, that there are those who believe this is real and those that don't. But then there are those here who believe in OBE's being real, and others who just think them elaborate dreams. Proof is up to the individual, just as the value recieved from these channelings is up to the individual.

I don't think anyone here is really going to make any headway as long as we're all talking circles around the "is it real or isn't it, is it  good or is it evil" debates.

I have read some quite inspirational things that have come from the beings that Edi has channeled, things that have struck a chord within me. I have also read some things that Fuzzywig has channeled that has also made good sense to me. On the flip side, I have read some things channeled from both that I don't agree with. I consider it, discard it and move on. Just because I don't agree with it is no reason to make a big issue about of the validity of all the channelings and try to rip it apart.

People try to rip religions apart for the same reason. I know, I've done it myself! Theres nothing beneficial for anyone in doing so - just a waste of energy on unfruitful purposes. If the point is made that people venturing into channeling should be very careful of what they are doing, then fine. Any area of metaphysics is like this. Heck, I used to race Mountain Bikes, and you need to be very careful of what your doing there. Anything beyond this though, anything aimed at trying to discredit channeling, is just a waste of time and energy. If you don't like it, don't spend your time trying to rubbish it, go and do something else. Put your energy into something that you do believe in.

Regards,
James.

McArthur

quote:
Originally posted by James S
Anything beyond this though, anything aimed at trying to discredit channeling, is just a waste of time and energy. If you don't like it, don't spend your time trying to rubbish it, go and do something else. Put your energy into something that you do believe in.

Well i cant speak for anyone else but i'm not setting out to discredit channelling per se but do have what i think are real concerns and valid questions that need asking. It would seem, though, that neither the "Guides" nor those who are in contact with these guides like the fact that people like myself are asking questions and being skeptical. I will continue to ask questions but also make the effort to do so in a civil manner.

As for Edi's post well what i was really talking about was the way Mayatnik is encouraging people to open up to these "guides" without even questioning what they are or if the information being given is true (and i have shown a few occasions where the information from these "guides" has been proven to be blatently false-read my sig file). And as we saw in the thread titled "Through the Barrier - First step to channeling" that person had no training whatsoever but was still encouraged to open up and partly channel just in one conversation.

James S

Hi McArthur,

You are sceptical yes, and are trying to find some sense in all of this, but I don't see you as being out to discredit it. I'm talking about people who just rubbish something simply because they don't agree. I see you as just trying to provide a "what if" scenario. Trying to get people not to fall into the trap of connfirmation bias - that is, only testing to see if something is true, not also testing to see if something is false.

I know you're not feeling too good about the other thread we have spoken in, but you've certainly done nothing wrong, and your questions have all been fair and reasonable. I know the situation I'm in with my guides. I spent months testing it and I'm now comfortable with it. I actually hope that your questioning will make some others think about their situation as carefully - guides are not some toy or hobby that can be put aside if you don't feel like playing any more.

I had another member in contact with me recently for another issue. They said something that made me laugh - "high strung high ceremonials that get their egos bruised in games of 'I know more than you'". I can think of a few situations that can be applied to on this site. No matter whether someone is a channeling mystic or academic sceptic, we're all here to learn.

Take care,
[:)]
James.

MAYATNIK

McArthur,

You write:
quote:
As for Edi's post well what i was really talking about was the way Mayatnik is encouraging people to open up to these "guides" without even questioning what they are or if the information being given is true (and i have shown a few occasions where the information from these "guides" has been proven to be blatently false-read my sig file). And as we saw in the thread titled "Through the Barrier - First step to channeling" that person had no training whatsoever but was still encouraged to open up and partly channel just in one conversation

There seems to be a communication problem here.  So, I would like to take this opportunity to state my position since yours has been well promoted and I have remained silent so far to let you have your say, which has been extensive.

Time and time again I hear the same 'message' coming across.  How many times do you feel you need to repeat it?  Not just you, but others also.  It sounds like some <propaganda war> that I find myself in, being shelled from many quarters.  Well, not all that many actually.  It just seems that way from the persistant clamour of your repeated and re-echoed insistences that people should listen to you.  I'm sure they've heard you.  So what is the point in keep repeating over and over again?

Is it to get me to comment?  Is it to get me to 'recapitulate' something?  There's not much I can say that will help you in your quest, because I too have spoken a similar message (although from a different angle, and not narrowly focused as yours is in its insistence) – and no-one seems to listen, no matter how many times I, and Edi have repeated it.

The plain simple fact is, that I do not encourage people to be 'channels' and they certainly can NOT become channelers just by wishing – which is what many on this site seem to want to do.  I have stressed this over and over again,and Edi too, until weary.  Without full training, guidance and discipline there is no telling what the person may receive – quite simply because conditioning gets in the way, not 'negs'.  'Negs' are a product of conditioning, and manifest in all manner of ways.  They are not dangerous, unless a person reacts badly due to lack of experience.  And the danger is not of 'attack' but of perception.  There is a very strong psychological element to this, and every care is taken to ensure that those who have tried telepathy at their own wish have been put into the right frame of mind to do so safely.  It has also been emphasized to them, and in many many posts that it is simply a conversation with 'spirit'.  If this was another website, or any situation akin, there would not be this outcry.

And what amazes me is that the excursions into <Astral Projection> and such are into realms of the total 'unknown' where there is NO predictability of what may occur.  People have come to us frightened, confused, and have told us they have no-one else they can ask.  They have tried various  'methods' and often feel a great sense of frustration, they say – because they "want to do what others are trying".  And we have explained and helped them to understand to the point where they feel much better.  Those people are not asked to have any experiences in any telepathic communication, and even those who eagerly – as many do – want to experience this anre not asked; it is of their wish, their own Free Will, just as it is if they read the contents of the forums elsewhere and wish to try this or that 'method' that this website promotes.  There seems to be no safeguard as to what members try that is put up on the forums.  That is not our business to interfere or to start some sort of soap-box <campaign> against that.  It is a matter of Free Will.  But, certain people do not seem to understand what Free Will means, nor about what members may do in private as a result of certain 'methods' and fear-inducing 'counter-methods' being so prominently displayed and promoted.  You have no idea the upset it can cause to members, but we have – because they have come to us for help!

I have been silent long enough.  I have posted quietly and often about the fact that with the right frame of mind telepathy is a gentle, wonderful and enriching experience, and that with the wrong frame of mind it will cause many problems.  So, no-one is entertained who wishes to try telepathy unless it is felt by the guides that they are 'ready' (and that means among many other things like conditioning also being in the right frame of mind.  And, it is not a one-off experience where they go off and 'do their thing'.  It is closely monitored, and ongoing support and training is given (which includes HOLDING BACK the person from trying too hard or too much until they are able to proceed further and can deal with it confidently.  At any time we can, and do, stop theim from proceeding further.

Fuzziwig, an experienced channeler and fully trained in all aspects has been WITHDRAWN from Channeling.  Not because  he has done anything dangerous, or even wrong.  It was simply beause he was inaccurate ONCE.  Time and time again we hear on this site about the 'inaccuracy of channelrs'.  Our channelers are not inaccurate.  But, if they are found to be then the ability is withdrawn, until such time as they may again be ready to return to it, or not as the case may be.  And the decision rests with the guide.  Whether you believe it, or accept it or not, that is the position.

I instructed Edi to post the announcement for which this thread was intended.  It was not intended as a vehicle for off-topic soap-box tactics which you are engaging in McArthur.
It was not intended to induce feeling of 'guilt' (as some have implied). If such 'guilt' exists, then it is in the mind of those hwo suggest it.   The announcement was simply to state that Fuzziwig will no longer be doing channeling until such time as the guides may decide, and he is perfectly happy with that and has in fact been following all the posts since then.  He has done a remarkle job, and it was solely through pressure of the constant uphill struggle to get his  channelings out in the face of sharply focused negativity from some persistant members that caused him to have a 'block' that resulted in an inaccuracy.  I have seen it suggest to the effect that Fuzzi should be receiving sufficient 'positive' energy to withstand all negativity.  Well, consider this analogy:  If an experienced swimmer is valiantly struggling through the waves and knows he can succeed, he still cannot achieve his goal if obstacles are constantly thrown into the 'water' such that they impede his movement.  Fuzzi spent much time trying to gently counter the attacks by channeling advice from the guides that would benefit members in these confusing times when they witness such negativity.  Fuzzi worked extremely long hours, from waking till sleeping – giving his time SOLELY for the benefit of members.  Edi, likewise, often gets only 3 or 4 hours sleep a 'day' and is totally dedicated to channeling the Zeta and his Pleiadian guide.  I have spent since June 15th last year on this site from waking till sleeping online for members, working non-stop for up to 48-hours a 'day' (a couple of times 60) and rarely less than 35 hours a 'day' to maintain the level of regular channeling and counseling support, as well as intensive training sessions so that such as Edi and Fuzziwig could benefit members for the guides in what is needed to be given in information at this time in our evolution.  And, during all that, whatever we have done has not been considered 'good enough', or not the 'right way' by certain members.  How those members are is a matter of their Free Will.  As Edi said, they can shoot us all, one by one.  We don't mind.  We've been here to do a job.  But, the tragedy is, what affect those several core-agitators have on the other members of this site.  And the guides have been concerned about that, and the welfare of members, because of such negativity and resistance to things new being introduced without THEIR agreement to the way it is done.  (Often is has been evident from posts that those particular members do not even read, or at most scantily, read only what they want to see, of our posts that explain all the things they complain so much about).

You don't know me.  I know the Psychic Defence 'methods' and such.  I am a Reiki Master, and such things are part of the training to understand and implement where necessary.  I am also not only proficient with Magick and can deal with all forms, but have performed exorcisms requested of me by clergymen.  And when I say that there is no good reason to arm onself against telepathic contact, and to do so can be dangerous, it is because I know.

This has gone far enough.  You have had your say.  And now I have had mine.   I will not engage in your kind of mentality in dealing with things.  And so I am leaving this site.  Do with it what you will, because I shall not be here.

To the many good people who form the majority of this site, I thank you  and the considerable number I hav come to know I shall miss you.   Take Care my friends, and remember – Free Will is what makes you the way you are, but Free Will can also prevent others from achieving their goal if it is willful and restrictive.  So love one other, be happy and know that only you can make it so.  And in the end, Love is all that matters.

With Pleiadian Love and Light,
Always,

MAYATNIK.

rhinegirl

I've been a bad girl. I did a ritual spellworking to force the channeled aliens to reveal themselves. I discovered their intentions and that's why I was attacked by the aliens.

I love being bad...[:I][}:)][:P]

Jessica

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by MJ-12

I guess that's the problem when open-minded skepticism meets the True Believer.

When it comes to negativity or STS behaviour, a common them is often psychological manipulation.

So who's doing the manipulating?

Better not be me. I hate being manipulated.

Jessica

Oazaki

quote:
Originally posted by rhinegirl

I've been a bad girl. I did a ritual spellworking to force the channeled aliens to reveal themselves. I discovered their intentions and that's why I was attacked by the aliens.

I love being bad...[:I][}:)][:P]

Jessica

yeah well, they were "bad" (ie opposed to humanity) aliens.  so good riddance.

or did you all think that enemies, especially intelligent enemies, came in being so obviously evil, obnoxious and nasty that any 5-year old child would spot them staright away?  no.  such entities win your hearts and minds by playing on your established beliefs and values, praising you and your progress, saying they're helping you and so on.  and, all the while, not giving you anything which will significantly help you to grow, become more powerful or reach higher.  but hey, that suits most people fine as they'd rather be fed a load of disinformation which sits comfortably with their established belief systems and makes them feel good about themselves, than be forced to think for themselves, move outside their comfortable little boxes and acknowledge where they've been wrong all these years.  what people will do to avoid change and having to admit their own errors!  yet without change and realizing that what you once knew was not the end of your journey but the beginning there can be no progress...

and as an endnote, for all you skeptics, you're no better.  rather than putting stubborn belief in wishy-washy new-age stuff, you're putting it in limited and partial science or in society's already established and accepted norms.  you are just rejecting things out of hand saying "i won't believe that it's true till you've proven it to me".  well, each is responsible for his own beliefs, for finding the truth of things for himself.  and if you have truth presented to you before your very eyes yet reject it because it does not fit in with your established belief structures or because you can't be bothered to investigate it for yourself... well, you're even than many of the channellers and such like i'd say.  at least they're trying to get somewhere.  whereas you seek to just ridicule and reject without taking what is said any further or examining the truth of claims made for yourself.  skepticism as a matter of policy, for its own sake, i find beneath contemptible.  now if you'd actually get off your arrogant, lazy, self-righteous butts and *investigate* "ridiculous" claims made, and then prove them, for yourself, as right or wrong... well, then you'd actually be doing something worthwhile, then you'd actually be getting somewhere, then you might actually begin to be worthy of respect.

Oazaki.
Expect No Mercy

James S

Good post Oazaki!

You've very nicely pinpointed the flaws in leaning too far to either side of the argument.
Well said![:)]

Regards,
James.

McArthur

Dear Mayatnik: And you called us the babies? (not directly i might add, you seem to have your followers to post things for you). I may have a lengthier response to your post in this thread soon but its late here and ive been working hard at others things. One of them being going through the entire channeling *sticky* and noting all the things i feel need commenting on for a new thread on them i had planned.

Why is it you and your guides dont like the questions i and others are asking? And now your last post seems to say to the astral pulse members "I'm leaving because McArthur and his ilk are being negative towards us and we dont like it so you can blame him/them for not having our highly advanced channeling teachings on here anymore." There does seem to be the undercurrent of guilt-tripping implied in what you say.

Grow up.

But what i really think is, your neg friends have clicked on that they have been being monitered for some time now on here and have decided to "cut and run" with what new naive cult members they have managed to glean from these forums so far.

Do you really expect everyone to just believe everything you say without asking questions? And i believe i have asked quite valid ones. I am somewhat confused as to this recent outburst of yours because of what you said earlier, and i quote;

quote:

Addressing McArthur in his concerns.....

Your expression of concern is very much appreciated, to focus on what may otherwise not be made clear to you or others.

or;
quote:

Hello McArther,

Your input is appreciated, in expressing your concerns. I have talked with the other channelers in our group and we fully understand where you're coming from – we understand your point of view and, from your position it is valid. In fact, let us be clear here; each person has a valid point to make from their own perception. Everything we experience variously adds to, changes or reinforces that 'perception' – but, at each stage, it is ONLY a perception. How can we 'validate' that perception (yours or mine)? Only by interaction, otherwise we merely reinforce the existing. That is why this forum, and all discussion platforms – and especially good conversation – is refreshing, it adds new input for thought;

But now you are saying you no longer want this "refreshing" "interaction" that "adds new input for thought" and are leaving? Why is that?

Or there was another one i cant find right now where even your guides were "pleased" with the questions i was asking. So why this big turnaround all of a sudden?

If your mission on this site is so important to Humanity i find it hard to believe you could just leave because your methods of teaching have been criticized.

And i am not "being negative" with my questions, it is your perception (as you are fond of saying yourself) that is making it seem to you like they are. My posting style may be brash at times, i admit it, but i feel that i and others have voiced what we feel are valid concerns about what kind of beings you are actually in contact with.

If you leave now then it will confirm to some that perhaps the questions being asked are getting too close to exposing the lies and deception that has been going on here that some have commented on (and not just me either).

I do, of course, realize that my constant questioning of the material and teaching being presented by the "Zetas" have probably not made me very popular amongst those with "Alien" guides or those who enjoy this channeling but this is a serious subject and asking serious questions is far more important than personal prestige (unlike some i could mention who claim to be channeling messages that could have a "Galactic-wide" impact etc etc etc.)

This is a really crappy post and maybe i shouldnt post it but im tired and about to go to bed so it will have to do for now.

rhinegirl

Originally posted by McArthur[/i]
Dear Mayatnik:
Why is it you and your guides dont like the questions i and others are asking? And now your last post seems to say to the astral pulse members "I'm leaving because McArthur and his ilk are being negative towards us and we dont like it so you can blame him/them for not having our highly advanced channeling teachings on here anymore." There does seem to be the undercurrent of guilt-tripping implied in what you say.

[:I]Notice also the inability of certain so called guides to be incapable of stating that they don't know something. To much semantic pussy footing.

But now you are saying you no longer want this "refreshing" "interaction" that "adds new input for thought" and are leaving? Why is that?

[:I]Cult members are supposed to follow, NOT think.

Or there was another one i cant find right now where even your guides were "pleased" with the questions i was asking. So why this big turnaround all of a sudden?

[:I]

If you leave now then it will confirm to some that perhaps the questions being asked are getting too close to exposing the lies and deception that has been going on here that some have commented on (and not just me either).

[:I]I've posted earleir on this regarding his channeled aliens[:D]

I do, of course, realize that my constant questioning of the material and teaching being presented by the "Zetas" have probably not made me very popular amongst those with "Alien" guides or those who enjoy this channeling but this is a serious subject and asking serious questions is far more important than personal prestige (unlike some i could mention who claim to be channeling messages that could have a "Galactic-wide" impact etc etc etc.)

[:I]I got attacked by the big eyed snot nosed buggers.

[:I]Jessica

chill

Hey Jessy,

Are strange men still groping you ? [;)]

You need to structure your posts a little better. I know that you are a rebellious one, but why don't use the quote unquote when you quote other people ? And specify who you speak to ?

Whenever you use the words of others you place a (quote) before and a (/quote) after, replace each parenthesis by a bracket of course. Thanks.

Nay

quote:
Originally posted by chill

Hey Jessy,

Are strange men still groping you ? [;)]

You need to structure your posts a little better. I know that you are a rebellious one, but why don't use the quote unquote when you quote other people ? And specify who you speak to ?

Whenever you use the words of others you place a (quote) before and a (/quote) after, replace each parenthesis by a bracket of course. Thanks.

yeah, I am still wondering about the groping thing myself.[:P]
That aside though....I agree with Chill, your posts are confusing with the little [:I].  eh..called me tired.

Nay

chill

quote:
Originally posted by McArthur

Dear Mayatnik: And you called us the babies? (not directly i might add, you seem to have your followers to post things for you). I may have a lengthier response to your post in this thread soon but its late here and ive been working hard at others things. One of them being going through the entire channeling *sticky* and noting all the things i feel need commenting on for a new thread on them i had planned.

Grow up.

But what i really think is, your neg friends have clicked on that they have been being monitered for some time now on here and have decided to "cut and run" with what new naive cult members they have managed to glean from these forums so far.

Do you really expect everyone to just believe everything you say without asking questions? And i believe i have asked quite valid ones. I am somewhat confused as to this recent outburst of yours because of what you said earlier, and i quote;

quote:

Addressing McArthur in his concerns.....

Your expression of concern is very much appreciated, to focus on what may otherwise not be made clear to you or others.

or;
quote:

Hello McArther,

Your input is appreciated, in expressing your concerns. I have talked with the other channelers in our group and we fully understand where you're coming from – we understand your point of view and, from your position it is valid. In fact, let us be clear here; each person has a valid point to make from their own perception. Everything we experience variously adds to, changes or reinforces that 'perception' – but, at each stage, it is ONLY a perception. How can we 'validate' that perception (yours or mine)? Only by interaction, otherwise we merely reinforce the existing. That is why this forum, and all discussion platforms – and especially good conversation – is refreshing, it adds new input for thought;

If your mission on this site is so important to Humanity i find it hard to believe you could just leave because your methods of teaching have been criticized.

And i am not "being negative" with my questions, it is your perception (as you are fond of saying yourself) that is making it seem to you like they are. My posting style may be brash at times, i admit it, but i feel that i and others have voiced what we feel are valid concerns about what kind of beings you are actually in contact with.

This is a really crappy post and maybe i shouldnt post it but im tired and about to go to bed so it will have to do for now.

Thank you McArthur to have expressed with such precision my exact opinion on the matter.

Mayatnik, farewell. Karek, adieu.
I will continue to pray for you Mayatnik.

You will be remembered as :

Edward Angelu.
Registered Blind.
Retired from Management career to care for wife until her death in 1995 - then suddenly started to hear voices, and have dedicated his life ever since to Channeling the words of his guide KAREK,
also known as the goddess Isis,
for the Pleiadian Beings of Light.
Also Reiki Master and Metaphysical Counsellor.

MAYATNIK

McArthur,

I started my last post by saying "There seems to be a communication problem here" and I state it again.

You now quote me from posts, so you have actually read them.  So, you have actually read them.  But I do not think you read well the plainness of what I have been trying to say.  So, let me make the point again, here below.

1.  You have a perfect right to have views and express them on the forum.

2.   Interaction is necessary to learn more, and that is the object of discussion – which is the purpose of a discussion forum.  But, you do not have the right to impose your views on others and claiming all sorts of assumptions about them to dissuade members from listening to them.   If you don't agree with what is being said then discuss it.  DO NOT ATTACK, since that causes polarisation of thinking in others  and so breaks down any meaningful discussion that could otherwise take place.  It is also disruptive if it is not contstructive (i.e. does not add to the discussion but merely states 'views' that are intransigent and offensive – apart from cluttering up threads which obscures any meaningful discussion others have added input to... and also (and this is well evidenced) intimidating others who fear they would also be similarly 'attacked' (yes, many have told me).

To illustrate what I mean, in this communication gap that you are widening, I will quote you below:

McArthur writes:
But what i really think is, your neg friends have clicked on that they have been being monitered for some time now on here and have decided to "cut and run" with what new naive cult members they have managed to glean from these forums so far

I have used emphasis on certain phrases to draw members' attention to these.  Becasuse writing such things as being 'fact' – which are purely assumptions of yours – are not only misleading to members who may assume you have facts to back these up which you do not, but they are seeking to demean my character, and in the case of the word I have highlighted in red particular, is a libelous statement for which you could be prosecuted for character assassination and by extension, which is clearly your aim, the stopping of our attempts to simply present <information> that anyone can read and examine and reject if they so wish and that anyone should have the freedom to accept or reject without interference from intolerant individuals. (I say that only to stress the seriousness of what you are doing, and the fact that it is not the way to go about presenting your 'views' in any moral society).

The only 'negs' we have ever been in contact with are those that post attacks on the forum.  Being negative is one thing, but attacking is the hallmark of the 'neg', and we have suffered many such attacks from 'negs'.  What people do to each other in the world in reality is far more dangerous and damaging to the individual than any perceived 'neg' that comes in the night and is almost always a product of a person's fear and conditioning in my wide experience of this.

I do not single you out in this, you are only one of several over a period of time while I've been here that have thought it their 'business' to influence others with their negative and crusading opposition to another.  I repeat, this is a discussion forum where all views should be respected (yours, mine or anyone else's) and the object is to discuss them – not to vehemently oppose them, and certainly not in a way that incites fear in others of what a members is saying (either of that members <information> or fear of being attacked themselves if their 'view' is not yours).

We are NOT a cult.  I am NOT a 'cult leader'.  That has already been established on the forum, after many attacks on us, and Adrian is happy with our presence here and our contribution.  He stated, as a matter of record, that nothing in what we were doing was dangerous.  Rather, the case is, that disruptive input by ill-informed members having a narrow-view that what THEY say is right and what others say should not be allowed is damaging to the members since it removes Free Speech.   Say what you believe, if you are the sort of person who 'believes' things -  I am not, nor do I ask people to 'believe' things as that is not sensible; why believe things that you do not know (and cannot know unless you are open to discussing what they say instead of denying it on an 'assumption' that it is somehow 'evil')... people should think for themselves and have the right to do so.

So, my point is – Will you let members use their own minds and not yours?!  We, those who are channeling, have patiently over and over again explained things... things that over and over again certain members keep assuming otherwise about, when the facts have been so clearly given.   As I say, this is a communication problem.  We are communicating, but some are not reading, or misreading, or denying... because they are simply not open to discussing in a positive way that which is 'unknown' to them.  If something is unknown, then by definition you can't know it, so why say it is 'wrong'? – since that is just your 'assumption' from what you have been conditioned to 'believe'.  Nothing can remain the same, otherwise we would not grow in knowledge.  And having 'set in stone' ideas simply prevents growth.

We would welcome your input, and anyone else's – as we have said many times – if it is constructive and relates to the content of what is being presented in what is 'unknown' and which is therefore <information> as we have said.  It is not constructive to 'questiion' its validity, since you cannot prove it is not valid.  Whether it comes from 'aliens', 'angels' or so-called 'negs' it is simply something for discussion in its content.

Nothing you hear or read can harm you, unless you choose to accept it on 'blind belief'.  So, you should always ASK QUESTIONS.  This is not the same as 'questioning the information source.  You simply do not know what the source is, and cannot know.  So, only by examining what is written can you learn anything of things that are new to your perception.  And, even if it appears wrong then there is good reason for this – anything, no matter what, will appear wrong to a person's perception if they have not experienced that other awareness.  Take for example, even on this planet, a person's perception of life in another land (cold, where they are used to hot conditions – and vice versa; third-world poverty where they are used to first-world 'social security, which many feel, mistakenly, is the depths of poverty).

What the Zeta present is simply information (very often about how we perceive our own society, and how we can change things for the better).  This, surely (and that is why they are here on the forum) is worth examining and thinking about, in order to look at things differently.   But No!  That is precluded, because they are 'aliens', and are therefore 'neg's and are therefore trying to lead us up the garden path in subtle ways, etc. etc.   This is what you are thinking, in effect – whether consciously or not.  And so, it 'colours' everything you see... changes it to being 'bad'.  You then <perceive> the whole thing as being a 'cult' with a leader who recruits the naïve to further spread this deliberately misleading and harmful 'information'.  So, even simple information is treated to the graphiti of your assumptions.

We have asked only for people to use common sense and intuition in what they read.  If you disagree with what a newspaper prints (it's policy, left or right wing or whatever it might be) do you attack it?  Maybe.  But to simply attack like that, and especially with only an 'assumption' that is based on your own prejudice or 'blind belief' is nothing short of Klu-Klux Klan mentality.  We have largely now gone through the phase in the world of "nigger lover" bashing, and now it is "Alien lover" time, is it?  Think about it.

Be constructive. Not destructive.  Add to what is being sought to bring to the forums, not to ban it from open discussion.  And consider the <information> for its content.  The Zeta are presenting ideas to think about and to discuss.  It simply wastes effort by being negative and seeking to obstruct, even worse by intimidatory attacks make others who observe such behavior much less likely to want to contribute themselves if they are not on your side ... and such a negative view causes polarization, a 'them and us' scenario which leads to bickering and argument about issues other than the <information> being presented, and such schisms prevent any meaningful ongoing and healthy discussion.

I will write more later.  But for now I send my regards to you McArthur with respect. And simply ask you to respect me, and my views,  also.   There is no need for attacks, and that removes the wasted time of what you may perceive as 'defensive' posting.  This, as I repeat, is clearly a communication problem and only needs calm discussion and a positive open mind to explore the 'unknown' (that which is outside present perception) in order to clarify.

I do not want you to take personally anything I have written here.  Nothing I say is 'personal' except in addressing the issues a particular person may raise – and even then my replies are purely for the good of all the members to aid clarity and avoid confusion.  But, clearly there is no point in me continuing on this site in an environment of negativity towards me or to what I am seeking to do in giving <information> for members to examine – since it is being rubbished, and not only that but in such a way that affects the perception of others who should have Free Will to examine the material presented and not be intimidated or put in fear by such implied labels as <dangerous, do not open> or <Alien source – Beware!> at the doorway of their what should be free-exploration... that is censorship and right-wing Hitler type jack-boot propaganda and 'lynch-mob policing' to control and limit freedom of speech.  

I'd like to think that the situation could change.  But I can't do anything about that situation, since I've only ever sought to present <information> for people to examine the content, and I do not attack people or denounce them.  If people attack what I am doing, rather than examining its content (the sole purpose for me being here) then I have to spend time writing such posts as this – and that is not only non-productive in what I seek to do, but also brings it down to personal levels and that is not what a discussion forum is about.  If this post seems to come over as personal, then that is because you wish to see it that way.  I speak here of the wider picture – the reality, which is the need for change from entrenched and narrow viewpoints.  That's the position.  And I call it as it is.

With Pleiadian Love and Light,
MAYATNIK.

chill

Hi Fuzziwig !

Since you're here, you come from Denmark, correct ?
Is the tv series The Kingdom from your homeland ?

Fuzziwig

Hello all
First of all i would like to thank those who have shown concern for my wellbeing. It warms my heart to know that people do care.

I want to comment on some things here, because i feel that it needs to be said. I have been following this thread, and what was to be a simple informative thread about me being gone on sick leave for reasons being 'deliberate attacks on the work that was done', and 'ongoing onslaught of vicious criticism' turned into something quite different. It has become yet a stage with the same attacks which made me take 'sick leave' in the first place.

I would like to say to those who are sceptic, that there is nothing wrong with being sceptic. We dont force anything upon you, but present something for you to read. You can examine the information if you wish and your not required to believe in any of it, because that was never our intention. It was intended to be information for the reader to examine and find their own truth. Not from just one source but several, where our group has provided several. Other sources have also been presented from others in the 'channeling God' thread and from outside the forum the Cassiopaens, to name some of them - and Hephaestus provided positive discussion on the Cassiopaen channelings which Mayatnik has replied to with detailed explanations to further add to knowledge and understanding and that is good interactive discussion as it should be.
Its not our job to find all the different sources besides what we provide, so if members dont like what is provided then they are free to find other sources. This was what Hephaestus found and acted by bringing in the Cassiopaens as a source of information to be examined.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10718
In that same thread it was suggested by Mayatnik that all ALL channelings (whatever their 'source') should be interpreted with common sense and intuition. He showed how this interpretation could go about from an ordinary reader's point of view, with detailed examples and explanations. To help the reader examine their own information and find the answers they needed.
Whether you believe what the Zeta say or not, they have said that not simply  'believe' but examine and use ALL channeled material for "consideration" which is why they (the Zeta) said that readers should "consider the Cassiopaen material"
So the buffet of information is laid out, and if you dont like the dishes, bring in your own as you like, or even place requests at the channelers in the various threads who can provide more. The readers can with this buffet, find if they like what they see and taste. To whether it is digestable and go about finding the right combination of dishes that is just right for them. Some of the dishes may not be that tasteful, so you may say 'yuk' and move on to the next to see if its better for you.
Preventing others from trying out the dish properly would not only be limiting to those people, but also a way to deprive them of getting that perfect combination of dishes that they needed. Telling them that this is an absolutely horrible dish, doesnt help them make up their mind about it. They meet that dish with the thought of it being horrible, thus thinking that it might not be right for them and affecting their taste of it.
One could also attack those who provided the one or more dishes that they didnt like. In much the same way as before preventing others from trying out a dish, but in this case excluding a whole range of dishes.
Finding that combination of dishes or your personal truth is no easy matter. Lets not make it harder than it already is for each other. Im not saying that people should keep quiet, but saying that discussions can be conducted without having to attack the provider of the information or labelling information as a lie. People are intelligent enough to make up their own minds and what may percieved as a lie by someone, may be truth to a different person.
In this you have to consider that a persons view of truth can only be what that person knows at that time. So it would be fair to say that all have different perceptions at any given time thus all these different views of truth. It is that very perception that can not grow if you dont try to examine and absorb other information.
I have during this sick leave been in contact with my guide as before, who has provided the support that i needed. Its a relationship where i can allways count on her being by my side. When hard lessons has to be learned or when i just need a good conversation with someone i can trust. Trust that has been build up through a long time of interaction with my guide. It has during time been discussions with my guide that has led to my own personal truth, like it has with Edi and Mayatnik. My relationship with Mayatnik in particular is a friendship where we talk and discuss about various subjects. A friendship that gains insight by the couselling that is provided by Mayatnik, and it is then up to me to discuss it with my guide and use common sense and intuition. Again to find my personal truth to the matter being discussed. For these reasons i dont see Mayatnik as a cultleader, but a friend that is willing to help me and let me examine things for myself. Working in a group has certain advantages because work can be done in a team, but that doesnt imply control. We work together, but each with our own free will to do what we want, and this has been the case as long as i have worked in the group.

To round things up with the personal truth, we hope to help others with gaining their own personal truth by giving information here on this forum, and let them examine it for themselves amongst other sources. Attacking those who provide this information doesnt help others in gaining that personal truth, nor does it help those others to call the information a lie for they can make up their own minds, and it might just be their personal truth.

Light and Compassion
Fuzziwig

Oazaki

quote:
Originally posted by James S

Good post Oazaki!

You've very nicely pinpointed the flaws in leaning too far to either side of the argument.
Well said![:)]

Regards,
James.

wow, thanks for that james s!  on most forums i've been to the sort of post you refered to would have been one of the first steps towards my being warned or banned by the mods!  guess you guys here can see a little more clearly and handle criticism on the board a little more maturely than elsewhere...

anyway, fuzziwig, i'd just like to add here that you yourself are sincere and good-hearted and have, throughout this channeling ordeal, managed to maintain your essential purity.  well done, i'm sure it wasn't easy.  re: your sickness, flow with it man.  it's due to your waking up thanks to the transition to the 4th dimension the earth is currently going thru.  a waking up and clearing process that necessitates the removal from your soul of a variety of "esoteric toxins", and as they leave, well, your physical does experience some stress in the process.  not long to go for you on that one man, and the skeptics on this here thread actually helped you with all that, ironoc as that prbbly seems from your current perspective.

mayatnik, you may like to meditate on what is inside you, what it's done to you and if you're really you any more.  and yes, you won't like these words and you'll prbbly react negatively to them.  now, ask yourself: why is that?  and what is it within you that is so reacting?

Oazaki.
Expect No Mercy

Risu no Kairu

quote:
Originally posted by Oazaki
wow, thanks for that james s!  on most forums i've been to the sort of post you refered to would have been one of the first steps towards my being warned or banned by the mods!  guess you guys here can see a little more clearly and handle criticism on the board a little more maturely than elsewhere...

You go to GameFAQs, too?!
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Fuzziwig

Hello All
I have for a long time enjoyed being at this forum where i have developed much in many ways. Until recently i have worked hard to maintain the channelings at the Reptilian thread and sometimes channeling at the Zeta thread. I took some 'sick leave' from channeling and im better now, being once again able to channel. As i stand here, i see that its time for me to move on. I move on as every person in life moves on, to other things in their lifeplan. More lessons ahead and more things to learn.
The time here has been of gaining knowledge but also a great understanding of others views. I want to thank the good people of this forum for the great time here. I hope you will find the answers that your looking for and have a great time doing it.

I have mentioned through long time that Mayatnik especially has been treated rather harshly. I know from personal experience, that he has only worked here with the best intentions for the members. Trying to teach and sometimes giving information to shed a members conditioning. This may have appeared harsh sometimes, but only done so as he believed this to be the best guidance. Members have by this, atleast been given the chance to examine this further, but not meaning that they were forced to change. Mayatnik is no longer here at this forum, but i talked to him recently and he told me :
"Just tell them I tried my best"
So his message is hereby passed on, and i shall let my guide Jopeha speak now as she has some words to say.

Jopeha:
The changes going on around you will make you wonder where the old times were, and lead you to new horizons. It will not mean the end of everything, but a beginning to new things. As it comes to pass there will be a lot to look forward to, as man can move towards a new era and not be afraid of the responsibility that lies ahead. You will find that there are far more chances to become happy and content and so fullfillment can take place. You will not be alone on this and as people gather around, there will be chances to grow with each other. Not having to worry will make a huge change in the outlook on the world around you. There is no need to be afraid or worry about the things to come, for they will happen as they were planned far before we were even born. You will not have to worry because you know. You know what there is to come and why. You know because you have been told in so many ways. Through the everyday life and through the changes that are made by the soul. The validity of all this information is for you to find either true or false. I can only point in one direction and let you explore it.

Take care all

Light and Compassion
Fuzziwig

Euphoric Sunrise

Well i didn't really get into the Reptilian thread until late, but when i did i found it to be as good as the Zeta thread.
I enjoyed reading your channelings, Fuzziwig, no matter where they came from. I wish you all the best.
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

wantsumrice

I personally think it's weak that the channelers are leaving, but then again, i don't have much background info on to whats going on.

If they are actually being forced out, to the people approaching it with such little respect, you are even lower.

~ivan

Soulfire

Hi,

I cannot believe how emotionally charged this whole issue is?  I've been semi-involved in this project, and even did one Zeta session with Edi.  I am more interested in simple personal development than the Zeta to be honest, but everything that has happened with me since I started working with Mayatnik and Edi has been very positive.  The information I have received has always been very gentle, and helped me become more aware of some of the ways I could be more kind and understanding of myself and others.

Mayatnik and Edi's work has been going on here for many months.  So here is a question worth considering:  If their practices are so "dangerous" and the entities we are communicating with are supposed to be these dark negs, where has any "neg-like" harm been done to anybody?  To the best of my knowledge, everyone who has chosen to participate has had nothing but positive things to say about the beings we have worked with?  The only harm, negative emotions, hurt feelings, or anger I have seen any indication of have come as a result of people's feelings being hurt by what is said on this forum?  If these beings were really negs, would it not be at least extremely LIKELY that SOMEBODY among us who have chosen to work with them would have had SOMETHING unpleasant happen after all this time communicating with them beyond maybe having hurt feelings as a result of something said on this forum?  

I'm not saying we should stop being careful, but I am saying that maybe all these dire warnings and fear are perhaps overdoing it a bit given that after about a year or so of quite a lot of people participating that nobody who has participated has reported ANY negative effects reminiscent of neg-like behavior whatsoever?

All I know for sure is that my personal experience with this project has been one of the most positive things I have ever experienced in my life.  We are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions, but I do not see where any of this fighting and strong negativity I feel from some of these posts, or the hurt feelings arising from them is helping ANYBODY.  I also do not see where any harm has been done by these supposed "negs" apart from what we (the humans) have caused by fighting amongst ourselves?  

My approach to guides, Zeta, etc?  Listen to them like you would say a college professor or, once you feel you have gotten to know them well enough, a good friend.  If what they say is helpful and feels right, then listen and be thankful but still make your own decisions using common sense.  If something they say doesn't seem helpful or feel right for you, then know they aren't perfect either and make your own decisions based on what you feel is right just like you would when talking to anyone else?

It's something to think about...

--Soulfire

McArthur

quote:
Originally posted by MAYATNIK

To illustrate what I mean, in this communication gap that you are widening, I will quote you below:

McArthur writes:
But what i really think is, your neg friends have clicked on that they have been being monitered for some time now on here and have decided to "cut and run" with what new naive cult members they have managed to glean from these forums so far

I have used emphasis on certain phrases to draw members' attention to these.  Becasuse writing such things as being 'fact' – which are purely assumptions of yours – are not only misleading to members who may assume you have facts to back these up which you do not, but they are seeking to demean my character, and in the case of the word I have highlighted in red particular, is a libelous statement for which you could be prosecuted for character assassination

M'Learned friend has told me that the words you were looking for are "Defamation of Character" and you are right that if that is the case i  could be taken to court by those whose character i might be defaming (Of course we won't mention the remarks of yours comparing me or others to Nazi's or KKK etc.)

But M'Learned friend has asked me to point out to you that from the quote you make of mine the only persons' characters whose character i may have defamed are, in fact, the Zetas. Read it again. Yes i say they are your "friends" but it is the Zetas who i say are building a Cult (and the Zeta phenomena passes about 10 out of the 12 criteria in order to be classed as a Cult- i'm talking the Zetatalk.com here which you claim to channel the same beings thus aligning yourself with the zetatlk.com Cult).

So if your friendly Zetas have a decent Lawyer i hope to see them all in court. [;)]
quote:

and by extension, which is clearly your aim, the stopping of our attempts to simply present <information> that anyone can read and examine and reject if they so wish and that anyone should have the freedom to accept or reject without interference from intolerant individuals.

Nonsense. Nowhere have i demanded you stop posting or even hinted at such a thing. You are making things up in your head as you go along. Yes i am asking questions and being skeptical (which you lable as "attacking" and/or "being negative"). It is not surprising though to be  accused of attacking a person who claims to have had 5 assassination attempts against him by the British Secret Service (i.e MI5). Any fool knows it is MI6 in charge with assassinations. [;)]
quote:

The only 'negs' we have ever been in contact with are those that post attacks on the forum.  Being negative is one thing, but attacking is the hallmark of the 'neg', and we have suffered many such attacks from 'negs'.

One of the hallmarks of a Cult is the use of psychological tricks in order to get their members not to ask too many questions. What you are doing here (or attempting to do) is associate my questioning the type of beings you are in contact with, and the veracity of the information provided, as somehow "negative." So anyone who doesnt want to be tarnished as a negative person had best stop asking "attacking" questions. Because asking questions means you are "attacking" and being "negative."

Yes, yes, i know you have said we shouldn't just believe you (and i sure don't) and ask many questions. But that is what makes it even more clever you see.
quote:

So, my point is – Will you let members use their own minds and not yours?!

This is a clever little sentence that i thought worth commenting on. Your sentence implies that i am somehow stopping members from using their own minds. I think its fairly obvious that all i am doing is posting my own thoughts and am neither inviting nor inciting other members to agree or disagree with me. Point to one post of mine where i could possibly be stopping members using their own minds.
quote:

It is not constructive to 'questiion' its validity, since you cannot prove it is not valid.

That's a great sentence. I love that sentence. I may use it in my sig file if thats ok with you?
quote:

You simply do not know what the source is, and cannot know.

Oh wait a second here. You claim to "Know" what the source is so why can't i? Am i not special enough? And besides, i have a pretty good idea of what the source is, but you already know my opinion and don't like it.
quote:

This, surely (and that is why they are here on the forum) is worth examining and thinking about, in order to look at things differently.   But No!  That is precluded, because they are 'aliens', and are therefore 'neg's and are therefore trying to lead us up the garden path in subtle ways, etc. etc.

Well actually i have nothing against Aliens whatsoever if they are benevolent. My actual view here is that what you are in contact with are not Aliens but lower-astral entities pretending to be Aliens. That is my view and i'm sure you will agree i am entitled to express my views am i not?
quote:

But to simply attack like that, and especially with only an 'assumption' that is based on your own prejudice or 'blind belief' is nothing short of Klu-Klux Klan mentality.  We have largely now gone through the phase in the world of "nigger lover" bashing, and now it is "Alien lover" time, is it?  Think about it.

Yes i thought about it. You just attacked me and are attempting to "ATTACK" and defame my character as some kind of racist bigot. But because i'm a forgiving kind of chap that doesnt hold grudges, i will overlook it.
quote:

Add to what is being sought to bring to the forums, not to ban it from open discussion.

Yet again i am having to comment on your cleverly and deceptively insterted sentences to defend myself against your ATTACKS on my personal integrity. Your above sentence implies that i am seeking to "ban it from open discussion." Nowhere, and i repeat, *nowhere*, have i said this. Yet another attempt by you to attack and demean my character in subtle ways.
quote:

And consider the <information> for its content.  The Zeta are presenting ideas to think about and to discuss.

Oh i have done so and have a growing file of inconsistencies and disinformation on what the Zetas say. I recently read a channeling you did with your guide (i can find the link to it if required) where you go into detail about the "Photon Band" and even include a nice diagram. Well here is some alternative <information> that might interest you. Is your guide lying or just mistaken? Either way it would seem this "Photon Band" is a big part of the <information> you are providing. But, alas, its a hoax.

http://www.etheric.com/LaViolette/Disinformation.html

http://www.salemctr.com/photon/center5d.html

quote:

It simply wastes effort by being negative and seeking to obstruct, even worse by intimidatory attacks

Ok show me where i use "intimidatory attacks". Back up your accusations with quotes.
quote:

I do not want you to take personally anything I have written here.  Nothing I say is 'personal' except in addressing the issues a particular person may raise

And that's a great "get-out clause". But it doesn't wash with me sunshine because of the constant negative associations you have made to me such as KKK or "Nigger loving" attitudes or trying to ban posts or somehow stopping members from thinking for themselves. No, of course none of what you said was personal was it? Here's an example of what you just did but i will do it in reverse order so its easier to spot it.
-
Now i don't want you to take this personally and what i am about to say is in no way meant to tarnish your good character whatsoever, but:   You are acting like a petty and paranoid Dictator with an ego so large im surprised there's a house big enough to fit it all in.
-
Get my meaning? Of course, i was only using that as an example and dont really believe what i just said and hope you dont take it personally for it was not meant as such.
quote:

that is censorship and right-wing Hitler type jack-boot propaganda and 'lynch-mob policing' to control and limit freedom of speech.  

oops, did you just insult me again? Or who exactly were you referring to if you don't want me to take it personally? It's ok though, i forgive you because i understand why you are upset. And its none of the reasons given so far.
quote:

and I do not attack people or denounce them.

Oh man the hypocrisy of that statement! Not only did you attack me and denounce me (or others) in this post of yours but you are continuing to do so in many of your posts on those other Forums you have moved back to!
quote:

If people attack what I am doing, rather than examining its content...

The content has and still is being examined but it seems you don't like people criticizing it.

This is the internet. You are living in cloud cookoo land if you think you're never going to get your work criticized by random faces behind a monitor screen. Like any good actor in Gods grand play one needs to learn to take a little criticism every so often.

Barman! Pour me a Gin and Tonic! I've finished my friendly chat with the primaddona and it looks like the show will not go on after all! Send in the clowns to keep the customers happy!

"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out." - Bill Hicks

"I'm gonna share with you a vision that I had, cause I love you. And you feel it. You know all that money we spend on nuclear weapons and defense each year, trillions of dollars, correct? Instead -- just play with this -- if we spent that money feeding and clothing the poor of the world -- and it would pay for it many times over, not one human being excluded -- we can explore space together, both inner and outer, forever in peace. Thank you very much. You've been great, I hope you enjoyed it." - Bill Hicks

[;)]