News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Possibility of seeing the future?

Previous topic - Next topic

no_leaf_clover

couldve been coincidence.. much stranger things have happened. but since you foresaw it in your minds eye, it sounds more like deja vu. only a conscious deja vu o.O.. you may have some natural talent with some psychic abilities.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

beav31is

could have been the past. Those clocks tend to repeat times every 12 hours.

DarkQuest

see the reason i posted it, is because that time just tended to stick to me and wouldn't leave or anything, so i like couldnt forget it.  i dunno if you would call it like something epic with how it stuck with me, but i mean the kind of clock and how i thought of the day and saw that time, when i am never really in a car that time or somethin with that kind of clock, ya know
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

vikram88

That was cool experience. It might be seeing of the future.

Now just tell was the visualisation in trance, was is just like reality, I mean like if you wanted to, could you have been able to do some manuplationin in the visualisation or was it just like an image?

If you could have been able to some manuplation in it then you could have tried to push a button in the clock to change it's mode to see the date so that you could have been specific.

Even, did you see the car in your visualisation?

Now the time might have been seeing into the future. Now your mind stressed on that moment so much that it telepathically knew the date. The Date propped up in your mind and you by mistake related it with the time. Now that was a coincidence. The Time and Date were as far as I feel a sight from the future.

Try practicing more. You have the ability. Then you can become Nostradamus 2, write predictions and solve the case of the Demonic War.

DarkQuest

Cool... Well u never know, just work on it see if i get better.  anyways, i do remember this other time, i dunno what to call it, but i was probally 9 or 10, and i had a dream that my older sister was playing Zelda 64 in my room, yet i know she hates the game.  i wake up next morning (i was sleeping at a friend's house, by the way) and when i got home, it was not only than to find my sister playing Zelda 64 in my room (i dunno if thats called a premonition cause it appeared in a dream).  There have been other small instances, but i wanna explain all i can that happened to me in this genre so i can see ur opinions.  This happened like 2 or 3 times, well a certain rerun on tv would pop in my head and i'd think (hey i havent seen that in a while) and thought no more of it, that is until later that day i found that exact rerun playing on tv.  ( one of the times it was with a movie ).  so thats what other stuff happened to me with if u call it seein the future, but u get the point
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

vikram88

The TV one might be a coincidence. Has happened with me. But the dreams are surely a sight of the future. You see this is true. Even once adolf Hitler dreamed of a bomb blast in his dream in which he was killed. Then he took measures and did not go in that place the next day. And guess what happened. There was really a bomb blast the next day in that very place.

I should tell you that you might have the best opprtunity in your life. You might just have a door open for seeing the future. Don't loose such opportunities. They are very precious.

Tell me more about your future sights. I'll love to know about them.

Even I have a doubt of having a door opened for telekinesis (You can read about it in 'Things moving Around!!!' in 'Energy Development'). But I think I might have missed the opportunity. But Don't miss your's. It's really precious.[:O]

DarkQuest

ok thx, ill let ya know of any more things like that as they happen, oakay
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

vikram88

I wish you have more experiences.

And remember, don't miss your opportunity.

Cya...

DarkQuest

Well here's somethin new, although i really dunno if you would call it seeing the future... Today (Bein 4th of July) after the fireworks i watched, i ran back to my friend's house with my friends through a field.  While i was runnin fast i said "im gonna fall in a gopher hole"  now its pitch black and there is quite a bit of grass in the field that is grown to medium size including weeds that size so u cant see anythin.  well about 3 seconds after i said that, what do ya know? i fall right in a gopher hole.  well it seems like somethin u would see on tv, heh, but would u call it seein the near future?
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

vikram88

Was the thought intensional or unintentional. I mean that was it like you just said as a thought or something made it say you, like it just came to your mind telepathically and you just spoke whatcame into your mind?

DarkQuest

argh dang.... the thing about me is when things happen fast like that, i dont really pay attention... so im not really sure [V]
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

vikram88

The only advice that I can render is that, BE ATTENTIVE!!!

And do tell us about your next experience.

DarkQuest

ok, will do... but until then does anybody know how to like train for seein future stuff and stuff (and stuff?) i just wanna know if any of ya know of a reliable site or if u got any techniques to offer to me possibly maybe (we'll see?)  i dunno why im doin parenthases im just tired and i dunno............. heh
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

DarkQuest

Well this happened about a week ago, but i havent been to this board in a while either.  Anyways, sometime in late may i was sitting in the car, and the time 6:41 from my mom's car clock flashed in my head, well it was like i could 'see' it.  anyways i thought about it for a while and i thought "hmmm maybe 6:41 could mean 6/14 as June 14th, so come June 14th, i thought about it, but at 6:41, nothin really happened.  I then thought of what happened earlier today and was kinda shocked to find the following.  I was at work and my boss has the same car clock as my mom.  he was driving and i was sitting in the front, and the clock was wrong, so i said i would fix it.  the thing was i didnt realize till that night that before i fixed it the time was none other than 6:41 which like i said his clock being the same as my mom's which was what i 'saw' that day in late may.  Would u say this is seeing the future, a coincidence or what.  and cause i wasnt really thinking anything when i saw it in late may, is there any way i can make this happen again? id like to hear anything and if this was seeing the future.  i think it may, but how did i come up with June 14 with the time, yet i didnt see the date june 14th.  thats what confuses me even though i switched the time to a date with reversed 1 and 4.  anyhow, id like to hear what any of you have to say about what happened, please.
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?