News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

powerful source

Previous topic - Next topic

astralpwka

Is it a feeling of reverence, or more frightening? Anytime that there is a lack of bugs and animals, I'd become suspicious. Then again, sometimes meeting something head-on is the way to go. [:D] I'm flip-flopping. [:D]

Rob

Sounds to me like you have attracted the attention of some nature spirits - go back there, I say, (with a respectful attitude). If they dont want you to be there, trust me, you'll know about it [:P].
But if they are clearing the weather for you most likely they appreciate your being there - in my experience nature spirits do like spiritual folk. Appreciate your surroundings and meditate on the various elements next time you go back there.
Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

volcomstone

you must be carefull in nature, nature is sometimes a "Cruel" and "efficient" place.

insects and plants are almost autonomous programs without theability to change their own needs and desires etc.

there are strata's of sentience in even the lowest life forms, and all are connected to a power, a source, where thier programs originate.

this is the same for non-corporeal beings as well, and all plants animals creatures on this earth, have at least one, or many non-corporeal "spirits" or "intelligence"

you can talk to the connected beings, who in turn talk to the plant or animal which it is connected too.  It sorta goes along the lines of totem animals, or spirit guides.

try and find the familials, the ones who keep you comfortable, and remind you of somthing you can't quite put your finger on.
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

GANAMOHA

for about the last month now I've gone up to the top of the hill behind me called P mountain around sunset to meditate and be free from the noises around my house. Now because of this ive gotten a lot stronger not only because of the 2 mile jog uphill but the meditation helps alot. Now is the weird part I realize when you became stronger mentally more people who are also skilled are bound to try and find you by going toward your energy. so now for the past three days there hasnt been a cloud in the sky which i realize may just have to do with weather but usaully the light fog comes around midnight but now about a 20 mile radius theres nothing in the sky at all , temperture never drops or rises, and its very quiet as in not a sound from any animals or bugs like that. now this is the main part when i try  to sence energy which im new at i feel a massive source coming from the spot where i meditate. I feel like the persons watching me too and waiting for me to come. now lately i havent been up there for i have no clue what kind of person (i hope) is up there with such massive power to affect everything so immensly like that. so do you think the person is searching for me or waiting for me to meet he or she or what?
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Magus Darkmist

"Natural laws have no pity."

"Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death, there is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity."

A couple more Heinlein quotes.  :D  I like his writings...   :oops:   ...and many of his quotes are amazing.

Anyways, the hill behind the place I live isn't as cool a place to meditate as the Buddha tree.  :)
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.  We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

pod_3

Mountains have been well-known magnetic or electric centers.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

Oversoul

Quote from: pod_3Mountains have been well-known magnetic or electric centers.
If that were true then compasses would be going haywire when you travel around or over them and for that matter have you ever tried to plug your toaster into a mountain? Let me know if it works cause that could save the world from using anything other than nature to power our homes. However, I do know that mother nature has energy. It's just generally not magnetic or electric. Lava flows have a magnetic quality to them that can be measured. Storms many times have an electric quality to them. I'm trying to understand where you're getting your information. I think your idea that mountains are "well-known" magnetic or electric centers is fallacy.
Very Soon
Forever More
The Way to Be
Will Be Attached
Forever Matched
Through What You See

Tyciol

Assume no one is around until they come to you. As for the energy in the place, perhaps it is your own? Sometimes we can affect our environments. It could even be feedback from your personal attachment to the place, you will have built up a lot of energy from that run uphill.

I like the sound of P Mountain, I wish I had a cool named place like that.

pod_3

QuoteIf that were true then compasses would be going haywire when you travel around or over them and for that matter have you ever tried to plug your toaster into a mountain?

Of course, the generalization regarded energies finer than those measured by the compass, but they are evident to more subtle instruments - such you might be if you had the faculty for it.

Relative to an entire planet, mountains do not have such a great charge, although the pull is mildly visible to a normal compass.

These energies are upon the Cosmic Plane, meaning that they are physical radiations normally imperceivable by the physical body except by astral site. It is scientifically proveable that mountains are huge masses of dielectric and magnetic materials, those shifting through different layers of electrical potential in the atmosphere and in the earth's crust. If there was a way to create a circuit, you could certainly plug yours and miilions of other toasters into it.

Also, the mountains' energies are upon the spiritual plane, meaning that they have spiritually magnetic or electric properties. Though more simply, the fact is recorded in the lore of many ancient societies', at least to the degree that some mountains are regarded as male (+, electric) or female(-, magnetic.). From that classification, appropriate rituals would be performed at each place.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.