News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Practicing reading tarot cards?

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob_the_floater

I have actually been thinking about rearranging furniture and changing my usual projection/meditation spot, just to mix things up a bit and see if it has any impact. But been procrastinating and haven't gotten around to it. I'm gonna take your reading as a sign and get my lazy butt in gear and get it done :-)

Really like the card BTW, I see that image daily when closing my eyes. A deep black circle in the center with a white edge, not as sharp as on the card, but remove the bright white outline from 3 to 1 o'clock and it's pretty much spot on!

Thanks for the reading!
Hopefully, the greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth. -Richard E. Byrd

GrumpyRabbit

That's really cool, Bob! Definitely a sign that you should get on your rearranging =)

And, if you see the image on the card every day when you close your eyes (how long has that been going on??) then THAT is a big part of the answer to your question. Like,

"Hello are there spirits that have messages for me?"

"He's not getting it! We've been showing him that image every day when he shuts his eyes....well fine, we'll show it to him again then on one of these tarot cards...." LOL

If you've ever experimented with tarot (or thought about it) this might be a good deck for you to work with, then. This image on this card forms the basis of what's on the back of every card. It represents the overall graphic of the entire deck.

See?

Bob_the_floater

Quote from: GrumpyRabbit on October 22, 2021, 13:53:59
And, if you see the image on the card every day when you close your eyes (how long has that been going on??)

Been seeing it since 2-3 months ago, when it started I thought there could be something wrong with my eyes so I did a quick search and found this https://www.microserenity.com/spiritual-eye.html . Haven't seen the five-pointed star in the center, but at times there is a round field there of tiny white dots. I also do get the tingling between the eyebrows that's mentioned there, although to me it's more of a pressure/pulsing sensation. Anyway, I figured it could be something like that or some part of it, at least it's something other meditators have experienced and not something to worry about.
Hopefully, the greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth. -Richard E. Byrd

GrumpyRabbit

Cool I'd never heard of that before, nifty!

Welp thanks everyone for helping me practice =) if anyone else wants me to pull cards for them at any point I'll be happy to, just let me know!

Plume

hi GrumpyRabbit
:-D maybe me... I am also doing tarot but like many tarot reader its best to have a reading done by others . my question would be about the readings I am doing rights now on youtube , what would be the best advice .
beautiful deck you have ... I am not familiar with it. 
talk soon...

Lumaza

Hi Grumpy, you really need to see "Madame Plume" in action. She just did an incredibly accurate reading on my current situation. Plume knew I made wire Trees. She had me make a special one for her a few years back. But she didn't know my current situation in my life. Yet, her reading was spot on! You can see my reading from Plume at this youtube link here. Her "Grande Plateau" layout that she uses is quite unique.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK79sP4EhNI
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

GrumpyRabbit

Quote from: Plume on May 11, 2022, 21:58:30
hi GrumpyRabbit
:-D maybe me... I am also doing tarot but like many tarot reader its best to have a reading done by others . my question would be about the readings I am doing rights now on youtube , what would be the best advice .
beautiful deck you have ... I am not familiar with it. 
talk soon...

AAANNNNNNdddd only seeing this now. After stumbling back onto the site and seeing your other thread about Lenormand LOL

Wanna do a reading swap??  :lol: :lol: :lol:

GrumpyRabbit

Quote from: Lumaza on May 13, 2022, 17:23:49
Hi Grumpy, you really need to see "Madame Plume" in action. She just did an incredibly accurate reading on my current situation. Plume knew I made wire Trees. She had me make a special one for her a few years back. But she didn't know my current situation in my life. Yet, her reading was spot on! You can see my reading from Plume at this youtube link here. Her "Grande Plateau" layout that she uses is quite unique.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK79sP4EhNI

Watching now!

Lumaza

Hey Grumpy, welcome back!  :-)

Plume did a fantastic job with my reading. Right now I am living and experiencing daily what she said I would be! I am highly impressed with her Talent!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla