News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Premonitions

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight2099

Hi Watcher,
I have had premonitions and predictions of future events for over 2 Years, So far i have had 16 Predictions and 360+ Premonitions happen. I see some important world events but for the most part the majority of my premonitions are very pointless or only relate to me.

Thanks

Simon

//www.twilightsociety.com

Adam

I for one, am very interested in what you have to say. I am always on the look out for others' experiences as regards to the future. My experience with premonitions and the like, has always tended towards the symbolic realm. And there are not many of those experiences.

The reason I am interested, is because I believe we are on the fore-front of a very exciting period in time... and one in which I plan to play a part in!!

So yeah... if you would care to share [;)] I would be very interested in listening to your words. And there are quite a few others around whom I'm sure would be too.

Lynfer

I've had my shareof premonitions almost daily. But they tend to appear in dreams and deja-vus with images that are suprisingly accurate.
I am very interested in what you mentioned, watcher, and I'll stick around.

MJ-12

Sounds interesting. My own take on the future is intuitive, as a tennis player instinctively knows how exactly to hit a moving tennis ball so as to score a point. The calculations involved would take a supercomputer, but they are all internal and instantaneous. I would not call it psychic since it is relatively easy to predict major ebbs and flows of world affairs once you have a certain grasp of things.

I predicted the war in Afganistan after the Taliban made its Hindu population wear identifying markers, and the war in the middle east, because there was too much unresolved tension and it is building back again. I see Israel being severely weakened if not destroyed within 36 months, unless there is a profound shift towards peace. The easiest ways I see the tension in the middle east being resolved are through 2 methods: 1. Israel's destruction 2. War on Iran. It is likely that either choice will involve the other. The third method is through peace and peace seems a lot harder to achieve these days, since it involves great risk and self-sacrifice.

Anyway, welcome to the forums [8D]

Adam

There's always something going on in the middle-east in these premonitions, eh... [}:)]

Twilight2099

I get my predictions threw dreams. I see them as they happen, threw my own eyes. Like watching a movie threw my own eyes, I have no control but i have to be there to see it. So for the most part my premonitions and predictions are personal matter about friends, family, death, marriage, travelling and so on.

I do have other such predictions about big events. I have predicted an attack on england where i live, a big attack on fawley refinary. I have seen the aftermath of this attack. I have seen the world from my own eyes from this attack. I have seen the death of the pope, or rather a news report about it, same with prince charles.

80% Of my Predictions are about my life, training, friends and family. The other 20% is about an attack and my life after that attack.

You can find all my predictions at my website. So far i have had 360+ Premonitions and 16 Predictions happen.

Thanks

Simon

//www.twilightsociety.com

Jenadots

I tend to get personal premonitions.  Something will happen and I realize I lived it through in a dream sometime before.  I have also avoided some very serious events with just getting that feeling of danger about something.  

World events are a mystery because most of the time I don't exactly know what it is that I am "seeing" in that dream state.  Hard to put a place or a time on things.  

M-J, I think you are probably right about a serious war in Israel -- and there have been many predictions of someone destroying Jeruselum.
If that happens, all hell will break loose.  What too many people forget is that when the Israeli's say Never Again in reference to the Holocaust, they really do mean it.  They will nuke everybody around them if some terrorist group or country takes out Jeruselum.  Simply put, there will be no more Gaza Strip or major city of a country that let's itself become involved in such an action.  

It is frightening to think about and peace in that region of the world just seems impossible from generation to generation.  I am sure a lot of good people have tried but to no avail.  Sometimes I think the only people that really want peace there are those of us who do not live there.  Both sides are so into revenge and retaliation killings to the point of irrationality.  I used to think a Palestinian state would stop the violence there, but I don't know if even that would end it.  

Hope I am wrong about that.

MJ-12

Tayesin

Adam said, "The reason I am interested, is because I believe we are on the fore-front of a very exciting period in time... and one in which I plan to play a part in!!"

That is exactly how I see and feel it too.  Personally I think many thousands of us purposely chose incarnations this time to be here and participate in the coming events.

Watcher,
Since my childhood I have been getting premonitions and they invariably come to reality, most were personal.

From about 8 years ago it started to change for me.  I was shown extended periods of probable future events, what I should do in my role at the time and then it continued for a 40 year period.

I was also able to use a method taught to me by a very old lady that allows us to venture into the probable future and see for ourselves what may be coming our way.  The first such experiment with her took us in small steps all the way to the year 3000 ad.

We all saw the same things, except for the people who will be dead before the end of this decade, who only saw blanks.  Understandably.

So here is a quick run down on it.....

Growing wars and conflicts around the world, possibly leading to another but much shorter world war.  Possible use of Nukes against the US and China.. and maybe even Israel ??

Something large is slated for the end months of 2006, whether that is 'The Arrival' and official confirmation or whether it is Tsunami action from the huge Quakes, I do not exactly know.  What I did see clearly was people running for the hills, leaving cars abandoned all along the way.  People hiding out of necessity as if we were being hunted by government or other forces.  And 'ships' scouting the hills for stragglers.

After that I saw a flood of people from the coastal regions who headed inland when the food supplies dried up in the cities.  I saw them attacking small groups, raping women, stealing and generally being Nasties.  Basically, it won't be very much different to the Mad Max/Road Warrior movies, once the earth related events are finished.

I have seen a build up of tensions in the Earth that will lead up to the massive earth changes occuring around the latter half of 2012.  After which it actually subsides quite rapidly.  And by 2035 we are  living like the earliest village communites did in history.  This I see as natural and inevitable because the Earth has it's own cycles of change, and it is only the effects of where Earth is in it's great cycle that brings the devastation.

Locally I have seen a 40 metre subsidence along the Australian east Coast which inundates most of the valley etc so that it looks more like a line of Islands instead of firm coastline.  With this, the far north of Queesnland will be under water as will be a large area of inland Australia.  A return to the ancient inland sea the aboriginals spoke about when us whites first arrived.

Prior to 9-11 I saw the aircraft and pilots wearing white shawls about their heads purposely crashing the airplanes into buildings.  What was different to the reality was the aircraft I saw were Military.  Now if course I understand that this was showing me the forces behind the Event and the resulting actions from it.

A couple of weeks ago while running the Research Groups meeting here I saw clearly people in black clothes shooting children, lots of them too.  The next day dawned with news of the hostage event in Russia.  I knew also that many more kids were killed than the media would tell us.  This of course turned out to be the reality.

Prior to the Bali bombing of the Sari Club, I saw the need for the Australian government to get us voters onside to join the US in the warring in Iraq.  And I knew that some Australians needed to die before the rest of us would agree to it, and it had to be done close enough to Home for the voters to get jittery about it.  All of which came to reality.

I have also seen an attack on Australian soil in a November month.  I now know from further research on this what the buildings are that will be bombed, how they will be bombed and by who.  But, I also saw bigger hands in the mix too, our own government's, and the US', since we are apparently firm pals and dependants.(bovine excrement)

Apart from this, I hace seen heaps of stuff over the years.  Surprisingly, most of it has come to reality, from the insignificat to outright world affairs.  So because of this I think that Sight settled upon me for a good reason and my seeing is clear.

The only problem is I do hope I am wrong about certain things, then it would only mean I was Crazy and I can live with that.  LOL [:P]

Now it's your turn to share Watcher!!!!!!!!!!

Love Always.[:)]

PS, about the Arrival.  What I was shown and have subsequently been astral to confirm is that what I call The Dark Ones will arrive first saying they are the good guys and that the bad guys are coming soon.  I knew these were lies designed to disempower the world's population by forcing us to look to our governments for help and protection.  NOw I see and feel that the process has begun a few years ago and there are already many Dark Ones here, and, they have even been on this forum telling us they are the good guys !!!

The Watcher of the Ways

Fellows -  To introduce myself, I would firstly say that my main divergence from conventional reality, as most see it (though perhaps not here) is that I see flashes, incidents, and even long periods of the future anywhere from a year to five minutes before the events occur. My first priority, at this point, is to gain a general idea of what experiences others have had with the future, and what they are willing to say to me on the subject. I shall first wait (at least I plan to) for others to respond to this, before I go on to describe experiences of my own. Your correspondence is appreciated, as I am entirely new to these forums, wish to know what people say herein (as directed as me).

This topic is designed specifically for discussion of premonitions. please keep all bias, scorn, and diversions to yourself. Thank you.

The Watcher

G3MM4

Wow Tayesin, some of your predictions tally with what I read recently about certain events happening between 1992-2012.  I've recently gotten into this sort of thing.

QuoteI was also able to use a method taught to me by a very old lady that allows us to venture into the probable future and see for ourselves what may be coming our way.

Are you able to share this method with us? I'd be very interested to know the method, maybe I can try it for myself?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

narfellus

I'm sure Tayesin COULD tell us the method, but i'm pretty sure that wouldn't be enough to actually use it properly. His time on this earth is to fulfill certain objectives, namely (from what i've seen) to aid others with knowledge and spiritual guidance.  Not everyone has or should have his particular gifts.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

G3MM4

I agree, but if a "gift" can be taught, then I don't think it's what I would call a true gift.  What's more, I wouldn't call it a "gift" anyway because that implies he's somewhat "special", when in reality he isn't any more special than the rest of us are. I would say he has certain abilities. Anyway, how do you know that the teaching of the method wouldn't be enough to actually use it properly? If you have the natural ability to predict, then there's no reason why you couldn't properly use the method that he's been taught. That's just what I believe.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.