News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Proof of life after physical death: 3 videos

Previous topic - Next topic

Szaxx

This sounds very interesting and I'll try to watch them when on WiFi.
Others should too as it's what the whole game plan is about making the subjectivity into an objective reality. If things become tangible the art itself will gain more followers from a more scientific community and then s is a giant leap forward.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

dpk38

Quote from: Szaxx on December 20, 2016, 11:51:59
This sounds very interesting and I'll try to watch them when on WiFi.
Others should too as it's what the whole game plan is about making the subjectivity into an objective reality. If things become tangible the art itself will gain more followers from a more scientific community and then s is a giant leap forward.

Your signature... Shouldn't it be more like 'close your mind' ?
Mind is trying to make sense of too many things, instead of just letting them be constraining us to this reality. 
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

Astral Potato

I didn't expect this.

This was really interesting to watch and has given me much to think about.

Visitor

Well I grew up in spiritual church...sat circle for years....because apart from parapsychology books there were no other answers that fit my questions...obe's etc.

However...in all that time.... I heard a lot of gump.  Sorry.  All general mom loves you, dad loves you....yadda, yadda

Added it projects a lot of power to the medium and you land up in a very precarious situation projecting all answers to questionable individuals.

Saw a lot of damaged people too....putting trust in others and leaning on them for answers to everything....

The more PR and publicity...the more you should take care.