News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psi

Previous topic - Next topic

God of Chaos

I can do energy manipulation,but I cant seem to make psi ball.
After I make a psi ball and a shield can I start pk?

Tyciol

Wrong site. You want PsiPOG or PsiGuild or whatever.

God of Chaos

isn't this

Welcome to General Metaphysics!
Everything pertaining to subjects including, but not necessarily limited to, Auric Vision, Clairvoyance, ESP, Psychokinesis, Remote Viewing, Telekinesis, Telepathy, and any other subject that justifiably fits into this category

Anonymous

lmfao

You sure told him mr god of chaos
Anyway back to your problem
Ok if you can manipulate energy then you could start learning PK right now BUT if you wanted to learn how to do shields and psi balls for those not so expected psi attacks you can do that to anyway if you want to make psi-balls  Why dont you try and make different shapes or meditate before hand or as your making psi-balls pull the energy from the earth/sun/moon/large group of people with there 8 legged dog 4 nosed cat and 12 beaked bird and just focus the energy into whatever shape you want I think it sounds like you just need to focus more and try harder.

cheesy moon

To do with about able to start tk after you do that, that is different for everyone, i can do psi-balls, shields and other energy manipulation but i still cant do pk, execpt for some micro-pk, but not very much.

Cheyyne

If you're looking for PK, which you (obviously) are, it's not up to any of us to tell you whether you're ready or not. It's not a series of switches you flip in the right order (psiball, shield, pk) in order to produce a result. You must EXERCISE your psi-muscles. Do this by raising energy and learning the trance state. Both of these things can be found at

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=6

PK requires a comparatively ENORMOUS amount of energy, as opposed to making a simple psi-ball or shield. Raise energy while in the trance state to increase your energy yield. However, it is not something that you will pick up in a matter of weeks. Perhaps months.

God of Chaos

now here's where i get confused there's psi attacks but you cant use pk or tk

Tyciol

Oh, but you can, they're just tough. Whereas psi is much easier... but unlike TK there's no way of knowing it's really real or not.

Yeah... I've sure been told... except that Astral Dynamics never even referred to the term psiball before in my knowledge.

Cheyyne

No, RB never mentioned it, nor did he ever use the term "psi." But personal experimentation has shown me that the energy raised by the NEW system is psi, and fuels psiballs, shields, and PK.

Also, if you psychically attack someone in an amateurish fashion, they will most likely get a headache, or a blockage somewhere, and they will be able to notice it. Attacking in a more precise and professional fashion is the realm of magic & forbidden arts, as opposed to simply throwing psi at them.