News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psi Wheel problems

Previous topic - Next topic

Skamoni

Yes, i know everyones bored to death of people asking for help with there psi wheels, however can you try and stay awake for a bit? i can its 05:12 and i should be asleep!

However, i can get my psi wheel to move. It shakes a bit and then stops.  Now sometimes it shakes alot and sometimes it shakes alittle. I mean every seperate time i try.
   Any explantion or tips?
Remember Life's A Game
So Lets Fight For Survival
<<<BATTLE ROYALE>>>

aussie_swede

Hi there,

Practise is the key. I know you get told that all the time as did I. The way I got it to move was the belief that it wouldn't happen straight away but it would happen one day. I also found using one hand helped. I am left handed so using my left hand cupped about 2 inches away would make it turn clockwise. I gave pinwheel for a little while and found there was better things I could channel my energy towards.

Anyway its a bit of fun and a good party trick if you get good enough that you don't buckle under the pressure. Heres a good one. Let me know if you can move it with a clear drinking glass on top. I couldn't

-Steve-
Step outside the square you live in.

TheDarkApprentice

Yeah Practice is definitly the key.

I never started out with the wheel, which is totally dumb btw, but started out with pencils instead. It definitly takes a lot of practice and concentration. I can slighlty move a pencil but im sure I could move it across the room if I practiced every day.

So practice is definitly the key
"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear"
          -Brian Tracy

sapphiregem

Sorry to sound a bimbo but what is a psi wheel - I once read about something you make with a pin and some foil then try to turn it with your mind so is it one of those?
PS if it is could anyone tell me the best way to make them - it would be appreciated.

confused!
Carla
:)

aussie_swede

Hey Carla,
You don't sound like a bimbo. Everyone has to find out something new at some stage. I'll try and track down a link to a psi wheel tutorial.

http://www.psipog.net/show_2.html#paper

Here's a good start. There are also video's on this site of the pin wheel in action if a remember correctly. Also see if you can find anything on grounding first. It's good to settle your mind and helps you focus.

Let me know how you go and remember, it IS possible if you believe it is.

-Steve-

sapphiregem

Quote from: aussie_swedeHey Carla,
You don't sound like a bimbo. Everyone has to find out something new at some stage. I'll try and track down a link to a psi wheel tutorial.

http://www.psipog.net/show_2.html#paper

Here's a good start. There are also video's on this site of the pin wheel in action if a remember correctly. Also see if you can find anything on grounding first. It's good to settle your mind and helps you focus.

Let me know how you go and remember, it IS possible if you believe it is.

-Steve-

Thanks for link Steve, I'll take a look at it and let you know how I get on.
Carla
:D

aussie_swede

Glad to help..Keep me posted!

knucklebrain1970

Hey, I made one of these the other night. I rotated it 3x. Then, since I was in such doubt of myself, I pulled my shirt over my nose and did it again, 3x. I flipped out and showed my wife, but I could only do it once. I was still in disbelief. I started at 10pm and went till like 2am messing with this thing. I was still in doubt. I went over every possible scenario as to how this thing or what could be moving this thing. Well after 4 hours of it, and mental exhaustion, I gave in to the fact that it was me, spinning it.
Is it unusual to be able to spin this beatch on the first or subsequent attempts? I tried it again last night and got 2 revolutions with about 20 tries. I can't believe I can do this. How many others are out there that can spin this little gadget? I highly doubt I'm the only one that has ever done it :lol:

Kevin
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

Skamoni

People seriously, if i started right away on a psi wheel every night ( i don't go to sleep, well not a lot ) do you think i couldbe moving much much larger objects eg books by the time i leave high school, i mean im 13 and i live in england so its the english education not the american. Just asking?
Remember Life's A Game
<<<BATTLE ROYALE>>>

Skamoni

Sorry for double posting, but thanks for the replies
Remember Life's A Game
<<<BATTLE ROYALE>>>

knucklebrain1970

Don't worry about what your gonna do and how long it's going to take, or you'll defeat yourself before you even frign start. Just make the wheel and spin it. I can spin it nonstop some days and other times I can't spin it for 2 days. So, my first goal is to figure out how I can spin this thing whenever I want, wherever I want and in front of whoever I want. Then and only then will I expand on it to other stuff. I do believe however there are certain laws that govern what we can and can't do, other than that, the world would have not been around this long. Agree?

Kevin

alucard

you should probably start off with something smaller.  i started off with paper clips.  now i can move clouds.

ARCHDRAGON

is there anyone that can move large objects such as tree or massive stone about 100 foot tall?
do the kirby dance <('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')>
<(>)<)>(<)>>(<<)>>(<<)>(<)>()<(<)()(<<()><

knucklebrain1970

I can spin the Earth, see, I'm doing it right now. Oh wait, I'm spinning the universe, the Earth is stationary.

:lol:

Kevin

open_mind

you just gotta practise enough and truly belive that you can do it and that it is possible if you dont then you cant do it or wont become any good, you should start with an aluminium wheel about 2-3 inches big, aluminium becaus it is light is low friction and for some reason it is easyer to move metal, the the sise becaus in my expirience it's somewhat of the ideal sise to start with.

PeRSeO

I know this is an old topic for you... and sorry mi ignorance, but i'm also having trouble with the Psi wheel, mmm.. I don't know what to visualize to make it move, I would like to know some of your personal techniques or visualizations to see if any of them works with me... thank you

see you around...
YO SOY el que YO SOY

Darren

Hey i used to do alto of Telekinesis i.e TK for short. I found that belief and even cockiness can help when practicing this. If you believe u'll just do it and feel O I've done this hundreds of times, it really seems to help. I'd say psi wheel is the best form of practice and yes it is you not the wind lol you will see this because ull be able to change he direction. I haven't practiced TK for ages and if i just randomly try it on a psi wheel it isn't too good lol I think its because when Ur mind is really fixated on the subject its so much easier. Same with AP. S o if you think about TK alot ans want to do it practice and you'll be better in no time.

Here are some good sites i learnt off for people who need practice tips:

www.ppsociety.com                        www.psipog.net

PeRSeO

Hey Darren, thanks for your help... it seems to be very useful and i hope it can work with me, however, what i also want to know is, what are you visualizing and thinking at the time you're in front of the psi wheel... what's what you think and visualize while you're lookin' at it... hope some one can answer this to me and still recieve happily advices from everyone... try using easy words because i'm from mexico and my english is a little poor.. lol.. thanks anyway...

see you around...

Julio...
YO SOY el que YO SOY

beavis

QuoteI do believe however there are certain laws that govern what we can and can't do, other than that, the world would have not been around this long. Agree?

Disagree. There are things that make certain things we might do more or less likely, but I see no reason to say impossible.

Darren

Hey Darren, thanks for your help... it seems to be very useful and i hope it can work with me, however, what i also want to know is, what are you visualizing and thinking at the time you're in front of the psi wheel... what's what you think and visualize while you're looking' at it...

Well its more do do with WILL. If you look a the wheel and just feel it being lite and easy to move just focus on a corner and WILL it to move a direction... focus on that alone just wanting it to move and where. As long as thats in your mind it seems to work.. If that isn't too much help it should go into detail on it in the web sites put up ^ check them out
After a while you seem to just be able to do it! its in Ur sub conscious and you just are able to do it if you practice enough.. it becomes some what of a second nature.. You then can start experimenting and see that thought is everything on this baby. lol

A technique i used alto was like attraction and repulsion on my finger.

Repulsion

Put your finger near an edge and just 'think' and 'will', 'imagining' your finger has magnetic force of some kind of force. Feel that the wheel is effected by it and 'wants' t move away and your finger wants it to move away... this works very well for me when i got to the point where TK was quite easy on the wheel.

Attraction

Its the same for the attraction. you feel your has an attracting force and is pulling hr edge of the wheel to it and that the wheel wants to move to it. When the wheel starts to move keep moving Ur finger so it doesn't hit it and this seems to have quite strong effect.

Another thing i find helps ALOT is being aware that the psi wheel is very lite! and has almost no friction.. compared to most things..
I now and agen just lift the edge of the wheel showing myself its so lite!
Also you can make yourself believe that the psi wheel is lighter than it actually is just by visualizing its mass is like a feather ands it wants to rise and wants to MOVE!

Another good technique is tricking the sub-conscious  :wink:  You can do this by:

Looking at the psi wheel just sit there without putting your hand up and see it doesn't move. Now put your hand up (not too close about 3 - 4 inches) and blow the edge off the wheel so its spins keep blowing (YES blowing .. no this isn't cheating its helping, this isn't TK just practice! lol) and watch that how the wheel spins when your hands up and that when your hand was down it wasn't! Try and forget that your blowing on it.. When you go to do Tk DON'T BLOW ON IT  :shock:  lol its just tricks your mind into thinking that by raising your hand to it its having an effect. When you go to try TK it should help with your power and consistency.

You can also change this to your own needs, maybe you have different hand gestures for different directions and stopping , you can adjust that to you own liking. like blowing it anti clockwise for a different gesture.. that also works..

Well i hope that helps ... All that was from my own teaching and experience not copying off anything lol You will being to realize TK is very durable in how you can do it and that its all about WILL and 'visualizing' if you will.

Have fun TKing  :D      Darren

www.ppsociety.com      www.psipog.net

PeRSeO

hey Darren... thank's a lot, all those things you posted seems like great stuff... i'm gonna read it a couple of times more to understand it better and go practice, i'm really excited about TK, i can't wait to have success and with your help i think i'll be able to do it any day now.. thanks for everything and i'lll pm you or post here to ask you anything else ok?

see you around

Julio
YO SOY el que YO SOY

Darren

Sure Julio! Anytime! I hoped it helped, by reading these forums its boosted me a bit to go and practice TK for a bit lol i got my magnetic finger back again!

Darren

Banjoshee

Thanks, Darren. You've given me the motivation to try again, too.  

Repulsion, attraction. Come to me, little psi wheel.

PeRSeO

Hey Darren... let's see if you or anyone else can tell me something that happened to me the last two nights... I was practicing and after a while, I started moving with my finger (physically touching) the psi wheel to one side to focus on how light it is, but then... somehow, i don't know if i did something wrong but if i moved the psi wheel to the right, when it stopped it like started moving real slowly and softly to the left... I don't know how this really happened, at first moment i thought it was a natural move the wheel made when it stopped moving one side (maybe because it was unbalanced or something) , but then i thought it could be me who moved it the other way and so i still doing the same, hiting the wheel softly to one side and then see how longer i could make it move to the other side... after 15 or 20 minutes doin' this, when the wheel stopped and start moving the other way, i (or the natural move) made it move the other way for almost a complete turn... i don't know if i'm making myself clear but if anyone understands please let me know... because that happened two nights ago, and last night at the very beginning i tried the same but the wheel didn't move to the other way after stopping, (that let me know it wasn't really unbalanced) until a while it started doing it but not like the other night... not so long movement
please help me
thanks, see you around

Julio
YO SOY el que YO SOY

Darren

Well hey its seems you having an effect on it. Psi ( what they call the energy that they think Tk is responsible for) is quite hard to get used too. lol it can be pretty tricky and not do what you want it too. If your thinking oo when I'm spinning this and its coming back and I'm moving it and believe your moving it and try it probably was you since these are the perfect conditions for PSI to work. The bit were it wasn't working the same day sort of shows it was you because that can happen, you 'lose' the technique and mind set that was in bedded in your sub conscious mind that was enabling it to work time after time. the more you did it the better it was getting right? This is like the blowing the wheel and trying to trick Ur mind into thinking it was you, the same thing happens here.
I was getting more in bedded in your mind the more you did it..... you went to sleep your thoughts weren't on the subject for a long time so it was lost. Thats why its good to use the 'blowing the psi wheel' every time somewhere in your practice session to get it stuck in your mind!

But hey we can't explain everything about what we don't really know, this is just my interpretation of it with physical and logic that seems to work.

Keep practicing Julio you'll see effects. Man believe you can do it and it will happen, another mind trick  :wink:  Since i believe PSI is all about thinking! ....which it is lol

Darren