News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psi Wheel Under Glass (VIDEO)

Previous topic - Next topic

dirty_blonde

Follow the instructions below the link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/8313165/PsiwheelUnderGlass.ASF.html

when you click the link, it will bring you to a web page with a lot of shtuff on it. Ignore that shtuff and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the download button that says "Free" (unless you want to pay for it lol). When you do that, it will yet again bring you to a page with a lot of shtuff on it. Ignore all that shtuff and scroll down to the bottom of the page again. You will see the file name (PsiwheelUnderGlass.ASF). Its 9 mb (1 min, 30 sec.), so if you have a 56k modem, it might take a while to download. If this is you, just start the download and minimize it while you do other shtuff. Then, Voila....a kickass video of me moving a PSI wheel UNDER A GLASS.  (lol yeah i know, its complicated...but its worth it!!) (oh, and you'll probably want to save it so you don't have to download again to watch it again)

By the way, Im [lotus] from AS.  There has always been a discrepancy about how air currents or the heat from a person's hand can effect a psi wheel and make it move. Having moved a psi wheel a few times on my own, i decided to give it a try with a glass container over it to eliminate the possibility of heat or air currents moving the psi wheel on accident. At first, i had 0 success and even after much practice,i just couldn't move the psi wheel when it was under glass.  I finally got it to twitch a few times, and that sparked my confidence a bit.  Having seen that a psi wheel can indeed move when its covered by glass, i became more and more determined to make it spin at least a single 360 degree turn.  That was about 3-4 months ago.  Since then i have managed to hone my skills quite a bit. Now that i have a working digital camcorder, I'm finally able to show some people my progress in this unbelievably impractical art of spinning small paper squares, under glass.

Ill explain the video a bit.  After i turn on the camcorder, I assembled the psi wheel in front of the camera to show that there isn't any weird trickery going on.  In addition, i mount the psi wheel on a clear plastic food container so that you can see that there aren't any mechanisms or devices below the wheel itself which would make it move. I then place a glass over the psi wheel and make it start spinning and stop spinning two separate times to show that i have sufficient control over the psi wheel's actions. I then disassemble the psi wheel. There aren't any strings, magnets, etc whatsoever involved.  I did pretty much all i was able to emphasize this point in the video.

But in the end, you just have to judge this video for yourself. Knowing myself and my skeptical nature, i would be very hesitant to accept any video of TK as good proof for its validity.  Considering this, i don't expect anyone to have an metaphysical Epiphany, though if you do, that's cool too.  I just want to share this video with you guys because i know people can learn from it, and ideally, i hope it opens some people's minds a bit about what they believe can and cannot be done by an individual.  So i hope you all enjoy the show!

oh also, the video can only be downloaded once an hour (because i have the free rapidshare account), so its first come first serve. Don't get discouraged if you cant get it right away, just check back every now and then.

MisterJingo

I've always been a skeptic regarding psi wheels, as all videos i've seen leave the possibility of warm hands creating air currents (as you stated above).
But the video you made is certainly interesting as it seems to remove that possibility:)

A Souls Fury

Very good, thank you for posting! I was already a believer having witnessed several great things. Now learn to assemble inside the glass, put the paper on the needle. Keep in mind it takes no more energy to put it on the needle as it takes to make it spin, the key is focusing or rather allowing yourself to do it.

Frequency is Everything

A Souls Fury

Frequency is Everything

Arn de Gothia

dirty_blonde

thank you  :wink:

(((((this just in)))))

smaller file sizes for faster downloads (1 MB instead of 9 MB), no download limits, and a choice of streaming or down-loadable video!!!

http://psifly.com/video/real/psiwheel_LQ.ram - Streaming
http://psifly.com/video/real/psiwheel_LQ.rm- Download

jalef

WOW thats awesome!!!

That inspired me to try it myself. without a glass it worked a bit, but as you said it could have been heat from the hands or something else. under a glass it doesnt work but ill keep practicing, since i saw it kinda firsthanded^^

btw can you do it also without hands? i cant...
The truely wise man knows that he knows nothing!
  - Confuzius

dirty_blonde

Ive tried a few times but didn't get any results.  I think that maybe i would be able to if i tried hard enough, long enough...but for right now, i like the results I'm getting.  I think ill just try to develop TK using my hands for now.

Icarus

That's pretty awe inspiring. It seems pointless for me to still be skeptical, but, videos are videos. This is something highly interesting though. I'll see if I can't work on doing this myself.

Has anyone been able to reproduce this yet?

=-Icarus

dirty_blonde

i hear ya man. Video are videos.

Mattyboysmith

As an open minded there are 2 things that bother me about that video clip.

1) You never get to see the top of the glass container and we never get to see your face either. Since the paper is balanced on the needle like it is, a viewer could think you were gently blowing onto the top of the glass container. In fact, when the paper begins to rotate it dips a little at first.

2) When you have finished it looks like you put something on the floor with your right hand before dis assembling the stuff.

Sorry, but that's what came into my head. If you could do it again but show us the glass containers top and film you entire self when you do it that would cancel out number 1).

Whatever

Looks good. Why don't U try doing it without hands. For me it works without holding hands beside it. I haven't tried to spin it inside a glass but I know perfectly well that I am the 1 spinning it... though I can't control it  :sad:

For those ppl who don't believe that it is possible.. Have U ever tried it?? It's not so hard at all but Ur disbelief will do no good... Whatsoever, I advise U to try it... and don't try to spin it - just expect it to spin.

DarkTemplar

OK so one million dollars awaits you http://www.randi.org/research/index.html

Tell us when you will receive the money :twisted:

Slayer

Hi

Many years ago when i was basically a baby still my Father had the ability to move pens across the desk or towards himself. I know its true as he still works for the same company and many of the existing employees could verify the fright they got when in meetings and he decided to make a joke with it................he never learnt it.......he always just had it...............

The strange thing is that when he became a born again christian the ability left him immediately..........weird?

Anyway.........i want to start practicing this aswell.............
:-)

jalef

LOL

Being a christian prevents psychic abilties to manifest?
Never knew that :twisted:
The truely wise man knows that he knows nothing!
  - Confuzius

Slayer

Maybe when they got him to believe its wrong his mind blocked it........supressed..............
:-)

Darren

Hey Dirty, nice video man, nice skills keep them up I used to do TK too, very inspired this has made me :)

pepto_bismol

LOL you stole this from
http://www.astralsociety.com/as/Forum//index.php/topic,15145.0.html

and you didn't give credit where credit is due.

Very bad :O
YAY pepto bismol

fear the powers of the pink potion

ubiquitous

Where's dirty blondes reply to you all?
We are secondary observers to the footage he is primary !

as the man/women says "videos are videos".

Jeff_Mash

You know, aside from being a very spiritual person and actively developing my own psychic skills, I am also very keen to imposters.

I am not saying that this is an imposter....but one of my day jobs is running my own retail Magic Shop (think Copperfield, Blaine, Derren Brown, etc).  For example, read the effect of this trick and tell me if it sounds familiar:

http://www.mjmmagic.com/pages-productinfo/product-1891/special-order-paranormal-by-ted-lesley.html

Just something to think about.

That is why in this field of metaphysics, the best proof of something being "real" is the knowledge you gain from personal experience.  If you see someone doing some feat of psychic ability, it's good to have that motivation drive you forward to grow and accomplish even greater things.  It would be an entirely different thing to out anyone like that on a pedestal though, especially if the method is reproducable by a simple magic trick.

Just my two cents.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

greatoutdoors

Jeff, you nailed it!  :lol:

People, if telekinesis were real, do you realize we could cure cancer, heart disease, set broken bones, straighten crooked spines, cure blindness, etc.!

I am not saying we won't be able to do these things one day, but it hasn't happened yet (Bible notwithstanding)!  :wink:

kiwibonga

Quote from: greatoutdoorsPeople, if telekinesis were real, do you realize we could cure cancer, heart disease, set broken bones, straighten crooked spines, cure blindness, etc.!

And we don't already do these things with reiki?

:/
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

greatoutdoors

Nope. What I am talking about would be an objective, quantifiable, repair of a physical problem.

I am not saying I don't believe Reiki is beneficial in some areas. But it has not been verified. These TV evangelists who claim magic healing are similar. It may make folks feel better for awhile, but in cases of genuine physical problems, it does not work.

When I was in Montana in 2004 I ran into good examples of the difference.

I have migraine or stress headaches that can really lay me out. Twice during that workshop I had them start up and two people were able to do a healing and get rid of them. Okay, so I know the healing worked. But it was subjective, not objective. I may have just been stressed and the healing calmed me.

Bottom line, we had a lady in Montana with MS and she still had it when she left. Many people there did their best to heal her. If telekinesis or Reiki, or any other healing method, were a reality, that lady would have gone home healthy! That would have been a verified result.

My hope is that all of us who are exploring these paths are on the way to better abilities. Perhaps we will get there when we attain the ethical sense to know how to use them!  :confused:

Donal

It is weird alright with "if this was true you could cure this and that".

I am almost certain that psychic abilites do exist, but whether they are so advanced to do all these things that are possible, I don't think so yet. But remember, we only need ONE person out of 6 and a half BILLION people to do these things, and psychic abilities are confirmed.
Now everybody wanna go to heaven but nobody want to die- Krayzie Bone

painterhypnogirl

Some of you from Astral Dynamics know me.  So, ignore this as I've already posted at AD.  I studied for about a year with the leading Parapsychologist in the U.S., possibly the world, Loyd Auerbach.  www.mindreader.com
He was very good friends with a man who was contacted by the U.S. government to try to do PK (psychokinesis). His name was Martin Cadin and wrote the book "Cyborg" which was used to develop the TV show "The Six Million Dollar Man".

The government came up with the prototype of a spinning four sided paper "target" on a needle for practice. None of the people who were governmental employees were able to make it spin.  This was during the era of the U.S. and Russia's Cold War.  Both were also working on Remote Viewing to spy on each other.  They contacted Cadin because he was the "go to" guy for anything that no one else could do.  He taught himself to fly and held the world record for the number of people (I think this was it) wingwalking.  The man was a self-taught genius in many scientific areas.

I have video of Cadin spinning 21 of these targets of all different shapes and sizes at once. His largest was around 3 ft. long. A show about him was on "Haunted America". You might be able to Goggle it and go to archived shows...Haunted America, Martin Cadin, PK. I haven't tried since I have several CD Roms from class. My teacher, Loyd Auerbach hosted the show.  Cadin isn't alive anymore.  Google Loyd Auerbach and Martin Cadin...you're in for a big surprise.

We learned PK with a target in Parapsychology class.  EVERYONE was able to make it at least turn within 10 minutes and most were able to keep it going for 30 minutes.  Mind you, most of these people were fairly psychic.  Loyd had a large bell jar, and just about everybody but me got it to spin inside the jar.   :sad:

I threw a PK party about a year ago.  Loyd entertained with his mental mind tricks and we taught over 60 people to turn the target.  (I bought lots and lots of clay and needles!).  :grin:   Almost all of them were able to get it to twitch, and over half were able to get it spinning.  Being in a room where other people are doing it makes it easier to do.  Once you see someone else spinning the target, your belief factor goes WAY up.  

I can get 5 targets spinning from across the room just by looking at them and concentrating.  Lots of practice!  But, I have my own bell jar and can only get a twitch.  The only thing I can figure out is that I'm an empath and I have to put up imaginary metal walls between myself and others when they are agitated or upset to keep from feeling their feelings.  I think I equate on a subconscious level that stupid jar with my walls.  So, I gave up and only try it now and then.

Oh, and my best friend and her 2 kids were able to get theirs spinning like a top within 2 minutes of me showing them how.  And, they don't believe in ANYTHING paranormal.

Regarding Randi...you've gotta be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That guy will NEVER give out the million dollars.  No matter how much proof he's given, he always comes up with some insignificant reason why it can't be true.  If he was to accept the fact of anything paranormal, his career would be over.  He's built a career on disbelief and would have to start over if he actually admitted anything was real.  Money is a very big motivator for him.  :roll:

I believe Dirty Blonde's video, because of my own experiences.  Believe me, it's easier to spin a target than it is to make a fake film!  I wouldn't want my face on the video either, for privacy reasons.  Sheesh!!
"There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."  Shakespeare