News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

PsiBall Testing

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Swift

**originally posted on UPC forums**

OK, so yesterday I decided to try to create psi balls again because I am intrested in psychokinesis. So today after midterms I decided to try and test it.

While I was working on trying to put out a flame for TK , I gave up and decided to create a Psiball. So I decided to try and see the heat comming from the Flame and concentrate the heatwaves and transfer it into a psi ball.
So about 3 minutes go by and the flame began to flicker alot. Keep in mind I created the Psi ball at the flames tip. So then I raised my hands with the ball between them, then it stopped. I lowered them, and the flame began to flicker.

I was quite surprised, but just thought it was a fluke, so I shook my hands, ridding myself of the ball and placed my hands back on the candle, it didn't flicker.

So I would like to know if anyone else who does psi, can they test this because I would like to know if it was Psi or not.

Mydral

Will test it toms, although I never know if I create any haha... hard to know if something invisible is there  :-), although I can feel energy....

The flame might acctually be a good test.
In somnis veritas