News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

PSI-wheel inside a glassbowl

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

When I started telekinesis, I used my psi wheel with no protection. I had to watch it carefully to know the difference between air and psi. Then I controlled the air. Its easier to make air move it than move it directly. But I got tired of having to breathe softly and not move so I put it in a closed container and have been moving it in there since. I might make a video of it sometime. I am only able to move it at random times, so its hard to have the camera ready for the few seconds that it happens.

vikram88

Yep, I also once moved the wheel three times with all the windows and doors shut but still had doubts of air currents moving it. Glass bowls are very distracting, so I made a small box with aluminium wires and put celophene on it an since then I've never been able to move it(Well i've tried only 3 times since). But now i'll be trying to roll a pen or the match and string technique.

beavis

If you blow on the celophene, does it move any? If so, the box is not protected. I use a clear plastic box (with a lid) I got from walmart for $6. I can blow a fan on it on high and it doesnt move.

vikram88

I did not get a clear plastic box so I had to use the celophene idea. Although it suberbly clear but turning the fan on makes the psi wheel wobble a little. My head's position is so adjusted that the breathing does not interfere with the celophene or the psi wheel. Except with the fan on the psi wheel doesn't move.

beavis

Ok that will work, but a box is a good investment if you plan to continue telekinesis more than a few weeks.

panabelle

Ever collect Beanie Babies? Have a smaller sibling who does? (My grandma did.) If so, I imagine the clear cases for some of the rarer ones would be great for this. They're clear with lids, small (but big enough for a little wheel), and airtight. Just an idea.

beavis

^ Great you found a use for something that was useless.

vikram88

Yeah, that's a good Idea. Cool thinking. I had thougt of this too. I have many but they are not crystal clear and thus I do not use them.

I am dearly waiting for the article on telekinesis by Veritas. Their article on cryokinesis has helped me dearly. It has given me instant results in a week.

TruthSeeker

I am successful in moving the psi-wheel, however I feel that the air movement around the wheel can be causing the spin. I have made sure no windows or doors are open, but still there is a possability. Thats when I went to my kitchen and found a glassbowl. I out the psi-wheel inside it and started practicing once more. This time however, the wheel would not move. I get distracted by the thick glassbowl, as well as the wheel gets distorted by the cheap glass. Can anyone try this themselves and let me know how it works? I have seen videos of people spinning the wheel without a bowl or anything protecting it from air-disruptance, but never one video with any kind of protection. So if you do have a digital camera, please tape it!

Regards,
TruthSeeker