News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Question about a reading

Previous topic - Next topic

laiana

I hope this is the right area for this - my dad got a reading by a clarivoyant who was pretty much spot on with the things she said about him and the family in general.

HOWEVER.

She also mentioned something about "children" with respect to ME in the next 12 months.

I was wondering from anyone here with such abilities - could this specifically mean I might have a child, or are there other ways this could be interpreted???

schmemmm

Well I will tell you what I am getting:

Yes this pertains to you having a child.
You do not really think that it is the right time but it is and it will be wonderful *loveheart*

(then I get)

New life is a wonderful thing *loveheart*

laiana

Really?  You saw that?

Hmmm that might explain the "big move" that she also mentioned...

(I'm from Australia but am currently working in Canada)

Edit: Ok she actually said this:

"There's something about children around her this next 12 months.  There's energy around children and there's energy around strengthening of a relationship or a relationship going to strength but there's major changes around that."

I am considering seeing a clarivoyant myself, what sort of things should I be on the look out for to determine if they are "real" or not?  (I would trust more people here than I would some stranger on the street)

schmemmm

I mostly do channeling through writing and drawing. I recieved that information and a swirly picture to go with it that means new life.
The only thing thats been off for me so far are my tattslotto picks :)
You could always get a second verification by someone else perhaps try at the http://forum.prophecies.us/ website in the Ask a psychic forum, always psychics willing to tell you whatever they are getting.

Legend

Laiana if I may;

A psychic can only read what was planned ahead for you.  A psychic reading will often appease some doubts/fears you may have had, but the question you have to ask yourself is "Does a psychic reading truly help you in the end?".  Sometimes, people have bad things planned for them and since a psychic foretold them of something, they seem to force it to happen unconsciously.  The opposite can also be true.  If you know something is bound to happen, you can change it (but what are the consequences?).

Psychics can be useful for serious issues (lost child, grief, pain and similar things which affect your various bodies, but with all due respect to the professional psychic community, their value is stronger in entertainment than actual help.

Quote from: laianaReally?  You saw that?

Hmmm that might explain the "big move" that she also mentioned...

(I'm from Australia but am currently working in Canada)

Edit: Ok she actually said this:

"There's something about children around her this next 12 months.  There's energy around children and there's energy around strengthening of a relationship or a relationship going to strength but there's major changes around that."

I am considering seeing a clarivoyant myself, what sort of things should I be on the look out for to determine if they are "real" or not?  (I would trust more people here than I would some stranger on the street)
)_