News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Future predictable?

Previous topic - Next topic

Pauli2

In this youtube radio interview Frank DeMarco states that discarnates,
who he calls "the guys up there", can't predict the future.

Listen to the minute around 43:25 - 44:20:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vY07NeOFwM

This is in sharp contrast to Frank statement on F 4 oC, that (my bold):

"To grasp the notion of Simultaneous Time, in your thinking you have to get
a good grasp of the idea of Infinity. You see, everything that ever will be,
has already been. Because in infinity, everything happens an infinite
number of times.
"

"Which means everything that has or will come about, has already happened."

There are some of you out there, more skilled than us other. Do you think that
everything has already happened an infinite number of times?

Do you believe there is a Focus oC where it is possible to perceive that infinity?
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

c0sm0nautt

You can sense the future from the energy at the time, but nothing is set in stone. Knowing the future can help you change it.  8-)
Check out my blog @ http://astralsun.blogspot.com/

Stookie_

QuoteDo you think that
everything has already happened an infinite number of times?

Do you believe there is a Focus oC where it is possible to perceive that infinity?

I think it's too immense for our puny physical minds to comprehend. It's really hard to understand "infinity" when your stuck in a linear time frame. It's easier to speak in terms of "past". I think that every moment of our past is just as real right now as it was when it happened. Of course our perception is "now", but "then" is just as solid as it's always been, though our perception has moved past it in time.

Also, "infinity" encompasses every possibility of everything that can be. So within infinity is every possible future outcome. Our perception can only follow one route, but that doesn't mean the others don't exist. By definition of infinity, they HAVE to exist.

And if this stuff exists, and we are consciousness, then there is some point within consciousness where it can be perceived, most likely beyond the existence of our ego. We have egos for a good reason, but it also heavily limits what can be perceived.

Ali21

In the case of the Paul the Octopus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_the_Octopus the results were astonishing which eliminates the ''infinite'' crap. everything that ever will be, has already been is nonsense. Don't believe it. It's BS. There i only one outcome.

The way see the world now is that the past, present cause the future in to being but some have suggested that the future causes the past and present to come into being.

This following text is from an old book

On the physical plane, we have analogies illustrating this fact. It is
said that in every acorn rests and exists, in miniature, the form of the
future oak. And, some go so far as to say that the oak is the "ultimate
cause" of the acorn--that the idea of the oak caused the acorn to be at
all. In the same way, the "idea" of the man must be in the infant boy,
from the moment of birth, and even from the moment of conception.

majour ka

Yes future can be seen I do it all the time and yes the spirit world often share their predictions of future events from their less limited point of view.

AND YES WE CAN ALTER OUR PATH...its called free will...Cause and effect

Who ever that fella is on youtube doesn't know what hes stalking about, simple.

CFTraveler

To add to the series of opinions out there, followers of the ITLAD theory propose that you can only predict what is going to happen in your own lifetime, and not anything after that- and go on to show many instances in which 'prophets' make incredible 'right on' predictions only to fail when the proposed dates were many years after their death.
Interesting.

majour ka

I have to say CFTraveler i don't believe that personally, as I know that the spirit/mind/consciousnesses what ever aspect you want to consider isnt bound by time or distance...or limited by a human life span...speaks for itself.

AlterEgo4045

Quote from: Ali21 on August 17, 2011, 17:39:17
In the case of the Paul the Octopus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_the_Octopus the results were astonishing which eliminates the ''infinite'' crap. everything that ever will be, has already been is nonsense. Don't believe it. It's BS. There i only one outcome.

"These predictions were 100% (8/8) correct for the World Cup and 86% (12/14) correct overall."

As quoted from the source you have given he wasn't always correct leaving the possibility that there isn't one set outcome therefore your argument is invalid. And CFTraveler there have also been prophets and the like who were correct after there deaths and I respectfully abstain from naming them as not turn this into an argument as it surely would.
One Bad Day. Thats what separates me from the rest of the world. Just One Bad Day...

CFTraveler

I didn't say I agreed with the theory- I just threw it out there as one of the theories that exist about the accuracy of prophecy.
At the moment I don't have the book near (which illustrates the rough estimate of how the prognostication gets less and less accurate as time goes by)- and this could be explainable at least two or three ways.

light487

I like to think of it in terms of a lump of clay. The clay can take any shape or form when molded by the artist but it still remains a lump of clay, just a little bit prettier, a little bit scarier or whatever form the artist chooses to shape. The future is already "set in clay" as compared to the future is already "set in stone", is how I like to think of it.

So at any one point you can look within and see your future as it would be if you continued on from that point and made no "different" choices and kept making the same choices you had been your whole life up to that point (i.e. divination). Your future is molded in the clay and it looks like that. However, clay is not unchangeable.. it can be changed and molded in little, slight and subtle ways.. or it can be squahsed down, rolled into a ball and then remoulded completely into an entirely different thing.

It's still just a lump of clay.

Also, in regards to the infinity thing.. I wrote this over in another thread about the same thing:
"the best analogy I could find for this, to make it understandable to me, is when an archer (or some other sportsperson who shoots or throws something) imagines their intent to get the arrow to the target. They visualise not just the pulling of the bow, the release of the arrow, the travel of the arrow along its trajectory, and its impact as "separate" events; they visualise the whole thing happening simultaneously. Each of those "parts" of the "whole" are all the same "action".. a thought brought into action, into reality. So when "we" as F4-consciousness "chose" to experience physical stuff, it is the same as when the archer visualises the whole process and then puts that thought into action."