News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Question for Beavis...

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

I've only seen "waves in the walls" (bending of spacetime) about 5 times. Dont think I can do that any time I want. Recently I've been doing tk on a psi wheel made of 6 square feet of aluminum foil folded 32 thick (on a needle) and the blades of a fan.

When I started, it was with a very small psi wheel (about 3 square inches). I had no idea how to move it, and it contradicted what I knew about the laws of physics, so I started from scratch and made a new model of physics that included what I was thinking. I found that if I thought some things, I would feel things that I'd never felt before. For months and hours per day, I experimented with thinking different things to find the thoughts that caused the new things I felt to be biggest. Over time, I learned to make them very big. I came here and read they are called "vibrations".

A lot of people say you're either in astral or physical, but I disagree. I tried for months to find the middle ground. I wanted to be able to go from one to the other in a continuous motion. I've only done that twice. Once when I ate amanita muscaria mushrooms, and the other I was laying in bed. I'm still trying to learn to do that any time I want, but it will probably be a long time (if ever).

The best way I know to do telekinesis is to think about rubbing your hands over all parts of the thing to move. When you can think about all the details of the shape and feeling of the object at the same time, there is a part of the object only accessible by your unconscious mind. Move it and the real object moves. If you try to move what you see, it doesnt work.

Adkha

WAUW....I just find it very  hard to believe you can actually move phycical objects with your mind...I really want to be convinced of it but I can't force myself. This is something I have to see first...or someone have to come up with a really good theory about it. Anyway...beavis do you have any articles about it? I'll check on this site for it...can you explain a little bit more about it? How do you do it!? And what is that psy wheel you are talking about?

Thnx

I dont have wisdom....I only got questions

Adam
Psycho Paradoxical

sargon

www.psipog.com has all the articles you need on psionics.

babylonkiller

to overdriven:

the best "technique" for untapping your power is no technique but
rather the understanding that everything you see and hear is part
of a fabricated realtiy, once you tell yourself (and convince yourself) of this fact, the real world makes itself noticed

Aphex-twin

Hey i can see particles of energy 24/7 or i assume that what it is and if  i guess you could say tap into the particles i can see waves but these waves are unlike anything i have ever seen or experienced so its hard to describe they go right through walls through anything,but i have had no succes with tk i wish i did can i use thoses waves somehow for tk

beavis

The waves in the walls (and everything else) didnt look like particles of energy (which I've never seen physically). I havent seen them in a long time. They were caused by very big "vibrations". I think I saw them because the vibrations were so big they pulled my physical body a little toward Real Time Zone where that kind of stuff can happen.

A few times when the same happened (but no waves), I came back (from RTZ) to a slightly different physical reality. The text of a book had slightly changed (I'm sure it did), and other times other physical objects changed permanently.

It can be used for telekinesis because it requires very big vibrations, and vibrations help telekinesis. After I saw the waves, for a few minutes, I could do it as well as in my video in File Library --> Miscellaneous. I havent done it that well in a long time.

Ceriel N

I'm rather interested in your model of physics. Could you please describe it?
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

beavis

My model of physics is constantly changing, so if you see any contradictions, I'll try to fix them.

The popular 4d (including time) spacetime model is only an approximation of the area close to us. I will define a new concept that is below quarks and other subatomic particles, called X. Each X is connected to many other Xs, and contains an amount of charge that can be negative or positive. Xs form the space and time of our spacetime by connecting to mostly other Xs very close to them and a few Xs far away (quantum uncertainty). If an X has a different charge than an X it is connected to, the charge moves a little toward being equal. This is done for all Xs that each X connects to, many times. In spacetime, the structure of time is that Xs connect mostly to Xs a short time forward, so information mostly goes forward. The charge can mostly (or only?) move one direction on a connection. If charge needs to move the other direction, it will have to find an other path in the network of Xs to the previous X. In astral, Xs are connected very differently than in spacetime. They dont have to connect to those very close to them. The farther up in astral you go, the more spread out the connections can be, which explains the ability to move faster and the decreased sense of time. Xs in astral and spacetime connect to each other, but because astral is more spread out, we interpret those connections as the background radiation of spacetime that is theorized to come from the big bang (haha). Everything is made of waves of charge in these Xs. A fact of relativistic physics is that mass, space, and energy can all be converted to each other. It is also a fact that mass and energy are waves. It might be possible that the charge contained in Xs can be converted to Xs and vice versa. I am a spirit. I am energy. I can move through the Xs like photons do (OBE). What determines how much charge transfers from one X to an other is somehow related to my mind. Maybe my mind is (some of) the Xs. Parallel (parts of) universes can exist by forking the connections from one place in spacetime and connecting them to both.

Its probably much more complex than that, but its a good starting point that accounts for the scientific and paranormal.

Do you have a theoretical model of physics other than the scientists' model? Tell me yours.

Ceriel N

I do have a few theories, and I think I recognize some ideas in your's. But it's late here and I really must go to bed. - I'll sleep on it and reply tomorrow. [:)]
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Ceriel N

Quite some time ago I imagined points in space of infinite density. These points could be given a 'charge' of energy, either 0 or 1. The density of charged points dictated mass. In a similar fashion as in your theory, the mass could move as a wave. I knew the points had to interact with each other in some way for the charge of energy to be transfered, but I never theorized how that would be possible.

Now that I think I have understood your theory, I can see how it can be united with mine, and both of our's can be unied with something that the pros have come up with: M-brane theory.

I have no idea how I could have seen past it before: infinitely dense points in space = brane.
Your negative and positive charges = the peaks and valleys of waves propagating through a brane.

This could further be combined with the theories of a holographic universe. - The waves propagating through the branes are inferense patterns that we interprit as spacetime.

This theory basically erases the line between information and energy. In other words it suits our purpose perfectly. =)

I've known for some time that energy and information are not different, but all the theories I have make up a hulking mass that requires me to basically enter a light meditative state to contemplate. I've seen information and energy being the same from a macrocosmic perspective, and this is strictly microcosmic. Until now it didn't occur to me how to go about uniting the two. - As above so below indeed. [:)]
- Henry James

beavis

I tried to make it a theory that doesnt contradict most major theories.

I use my Ockham's Razor to cut off your infinite point density. That is not needed. Very small should be enough.

Ceriel N

I wonder about that. Concider Aristoeles' explanation for why the Earth, an immense rock floating in emptyness, does not fall. Aristoteles said that if the distance above is infinte and the distance below is infinite, then Earth is in balance between the two and does not fall.
One could mutate this into saying the Earth really is falling, but it does not matter since everything else is falling too, and there's an infinite amount of distance availible to fall.

This functions as to show that your razor has two edges, and that a finite density reqires a definition that makes it the more complex explanation of the two. [^]
After all, a brane of infinite density could very well host waves of finite size. It could, in theory, host waves of any size at all.
- Henry James

beavis

There is no evidence that the distance above and below earth is infinite. Probably the space curves if you go far enough, so its not the direction of above anymore.

Even if it was a valid example, I dont see how it implies infinite point density. Waves of "any size at all" have not been found, so why include them in the theory?

Ceriel N

To make it complete. Just because we do not see it does not mean it does not exist. We are, after all, going for a Theory Of Everything.[:)]

A mathematical model without limitations above or below would be simpler to construct than one with a lower limit. The smallest values might not be in use, but that does not make it an invalid medium. Most likely it would not even be practical to use those smallest values in calculations either, and then we would be talking about a limit in mathematical presicion. In that sense you're right.
When looking at this model, all we really have is math.
- Henry James

beavis

I'm trying to make a model that is as close to what really exists as possible. Purely theoretical things that have nothing supporting their existance (even something small that doesnt prove it but implies it) will pollute the physics model with useless complexity. IF smaller waves are discovered anywhere by any method, that is the time to add them to the theory. Infinite density is infinitely more complex than finite density, and without something that implies the existance of infinitely small waves, thats a high price to pay in complexity.

robertk4you

OverDriven

Beavis,
I've read several of your posts, and from what I can gather you are the most advanced telekenetic I've ever heard of.  I started doing telekenesis about 6 months ago.  At the highest point, I was able to roll a pen or put out a candle with MUCH difficulty.  The psi wheel was always very easy for me.  In the past few months, my skill has gone way down.  I can barely spin the psi wheel sometimes.  I saw one post where you stated that during TK practice, you could see waves in the walls.  That may sound absolutely nuts to some people, but I believe it can be done if you are highly advanced.  So thats why I come to you...I was wondering if you could tell me how you came to have such advanced TK skills.  Could you decribe how you started and how you got where you are, as well as the mental technique you use?  I am finding getting really frustrated at my lack of ability lately, and hopefully you can help.  Thanks!