News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

question: headaches?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

It is entirely possible that your headaches are caused by working with energy. You might find that when you are done raising energy it helps to pull excess energy into your subnavel storage area before finishing. It can get stuck in your head, your heart, and other internal organs where it will cause unpleasant side effects. Storing the energy will not slow your path down, but it will cut down on side effects. You can use medicines like aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen sodium to help as well. Medicines containing caffeine when taken regularly will cause what is known as a rebound headache, but they can be effective and helpful when not used regularly.

Tom

Is it possible that you are having migraines instead of the usual tension headaches?

Maybe it would help to imagine / visualize (?) your forehead becoming cooler while your hands and feet become warmer. Moving the blood away from your forehead like this can help with a tension headache.

Ides315

Hey amed_h

It could be your 3rd eye chakra "waking up". According to Robert, this can cause headaches (up to migraine). My guess is you are starting to see into the astral. That may be the movement you notice. Tom's advice is good. Let the energy bleed off if you are getting too much in your head. My third eye is not fully developed yet, and it can get a lot of pressure if I am not careful. I usually let it seep back to the stomach storage area until there is no discomfort from the pressure.

Something to confirm your "second site" coming on would be to try to look around with your eyes closed. You may be getting something. I do, but am still learning the new pathways, so it is hard for me to just "open" my third eye. One of the clenchers for me was when I got the full 360 vision.

Take care

amed_h

Hrm, anyone know anything about headaches?  I have had minor headaches for about 2 weeks now, and during that same time frame, I've been noticing that I see many strange things in my peripherial vision.  You know, like something moving by, then when you turn towards it, its gone.  Anyone have experience with this?  My gut is telling me that I'm excercising parts of my brain and vision that I have not used before.