News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Raising your vibration

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanes Messenger

Hey guys,

What practices work best for you to raise your vibration?

Other than mediation and exercise and eating well.

Thanks!

HindSight

I'd say not doing anything that would harm others (physically or mentally) , or anything that's wrong. Just be a good person.

Go for walks/runs which I guess would be a type of meditation

Thinking positive in negative situations. Almost like take that hate, anger, jealousy... ect and really feel it. Amplify it, then love that feeling, give that feeling love. There is no such thing as a negative feeling.
We are informational beings sharing information for the betterment of humanity

CFTraveler

See Divinity in others and every situation.  When I remember, I feel more 'in tune'.
Why?

Xanth

Quote from: Kanes Messenger on September 12, 2013, 12:18:45
Hey guys,

What practices work best for you to raise your vibration?

Other than mediation and exercise and eating well.

Thanks!
Nothing outside of yourself will raise your vibrations for you.
Raising your vibrations, as far as I'm concerned, is a metaphor for becoming a better person. 
Suffice to say the only way to do that is becoming Love. 

Kanes Messenger

Thank you,

Yeah I think the best thing for me to raise my vibration is to give love to the situations that appear negative rather than resisting them.

mon9999

I use mantras, they are very powerful and effective in raising vibration.. And i donate and do some charitable works.. Love is very powerful when it is active, meaning accompanied with action.. Just feelin love for others is not enough, it is impotent.. Doing this raised my vibration and everything in my life just started to fall into place ;)

CFTraveler

Quote from: mon9999 on September 17, 2013, 20:47:31
Just feelin love for others is not enough, it is impotent.. Doing this raised my vibration and everything in my life just started to fall into place ;)
I kind of disagree with this- I do realize that the emotion of love without action leaves it unrealized- but not necessarily impotent, because our higher selves are in communication, so that the emotional energy does bring about some sort of effect.  But I do agree that love should be expressed, not just felt.  We're here for a reason, and have bodies for a reason.
Why?

Lionheart

Live in Balance and Harmony and the rest will follow!  :-)

vibration

I also think one of the major points is love as simple as it sounds - but once you understand love is more then an emotion or attraction between two people and rather an energy at the very basis of our existence you start to see what is meant.

Furthermore this blog post will provide you with some techniques that might help you - I did kuji in for a while and felt some effect - but I guess its just like with everything energy follows thought: http://www.waykiwayki.com/2010/12/vibration-razors.html
The All is just a breath away - there is no distance in the now.

deepspace

Your vibration level naturally wants to rise. The main thing is stop doing and thinking in ways that prevent it. That's the biggest problem.

In general anything that creates an attachment to that low vibration "physical dense ground" state (I'm trying to find words for it) will keep your vibrations closer to that level. Don't invest yourself in the plane of earthly physical existence. Practice living beyond that.
It's all a dream
Light passing by on the screen

deepspace

O.K. you want to know the real secret to raising your vibrations? Here it is:

Stop trying to bend the spoon!
It's all a dream
Light passing by on the screen