News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ranting Teen Boy has Overtaken This Post - skip it

Previous topic - Next topic

Leyla

I have changed the title of the post and hope to Gods there will be no more confusion.

While still being as vague possible for ananomitys sake- I will tell you the father is not married, nor will money be an issue. [;)]

I am sad every time I hear parents who resent the time and money spent on their children. Perhaps you should have waited until you were more financially stable.

It sounds like you should have talked to a few people before you had a child, read a book or two, and really gave it serious thought before you decided to make the big leap into motherhood, because it doesn't sound like you're very happy with your decision. [:(]

The "leaping blindly forward" approach is popular, but I haven't seen it produce good results. Therefore I am trying to be more responsible. [:D]

Otherwise, please try to consider it an investment. There's a lot of people who would gladly take an unwanted child off your hands! [xx(]

Adrian

Greetings Leyla,

There are several issues here on several levels, and others here have raised some very valid points.

First of all, channelers are not the same as psychics, genuine channelers communicate with beings beyond the physical world, and genuine psychics work through other abilities making use of Universal laws. Beyond the physical world is the "eternal now" where the past, present and future exist concurrently, and genuine psychics are able to sense future probabilities. I say "probabilities" because no psychic can say what the future definitely will be, only the what the probable future will be. Genuine psychics can however be more accurate about events relating to the past and present which is why they are able to help with unsolved crimes and other things that physical means have been unable to determine. The same applies to remote viewing.

That having been said, there are many charlatans who purport to be both channelers and in particular psychics. There are so many people, some desperate, seeking psychics these days, and who are willing to pay upwards of $5 per minute, that it has unfortunately attracted alot of very dubious people indeed who see I as a get rich quick scheme; after all, no one can ever prove whether a psychic was giving an accurate opinion, because it is just that, an opinion.

On a more fundamental level you should be seeking the opinion of your Higher-Self. Only your Higher-Self knows your absolute past, present and future, including all physical lives, and therefore knows whether any particular action is right or wrong. Your Higher Self is sublime, and always has your best interests and progress on the sacred path to heart. If you meditate ask your Higher-Self these questions. Also ask these questions before you go to sleep at mind so your sub-conscious receives the message and conveys it to your Higher-Self. Above all, do not make a decision now, or until you are absolutely, beyond any doubt sure that you know whether this really is the right decision to make, even if it takes months or years. When the time comes you will know for sure.

I would not presume to advise you on what to do, because we all have the freewill with which we learn the lessons and often making the mistakes necessary for progression. Remember that Earth is the kindergarten of the Universe and we are all here to learn enough to reach first grade [:)]

Having children is an extremely serious commitment. I know because I am a single parent of my three sons who I have raised exclusively myself for the last nine years. I can tell you it is huge responsibility. If the potential father of the child does not intend to be around to help you raise the child, you need to consider these things very deeply; it is not until you actually have children that you understand these things, especially as a single parent.

I am telling you this out of genuine concern for your position, and would respectfully suggest that you consider these things very deeply, and not make any sort of decision until you absolutely know beyond any doubt, and fully understand the all the implications and commitments involved.  

Please feel free to send me a private message or email me anytime.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

absolutesunrise

Hi Leyla,
      As a mother of four children myself,I think if you have to question having a child or not, then now is not the time for you to have a child.Beings you are questioning it now, then maybe the time is not that far off.I hope this helps.
                             Peace....
                                    abs

wisp

Hi Leyla,
Your quotes:
quote:
The original title of my post was an "attention getter" designed to get people to read it.

However the plan backfired when literally NO ONE bothered to read the post before they replied to it.

Okay, you begin by manipulating to get people to read your post.

quote:
I've decided to have a baby (not wondering whether or not I should)- and wondered if anyone out there had any spiritual or psychic advice/guidance for me.

You have critized those who have posted a reply to you.So, you have decided to have a baby. What kind of spiritual or psychic advice/guidance are you wanting to see? Is it validation of some kind your looking for?
quote:
If you're one of these bitter parents who's sorry you ever had kids, please do not reply.

Why not?
quote:
I thought I made myself clear I was asking for "advice" and wondered if anyone could get a message for me.

What kind of message do you have in mind? Your statement sounds a bit hostile and intolerant. Patience is a virtue in parenthood.
quote:
I must say I am shocked at the open hostility I am recieving, with such a delicate matter of asking advice about bringing a child into the world.

It seems to me your the only one showing hostilty.
quote:
"How long will it take me to get pregnante?"
or "Will it be a Boy or a Girl?"

Maybe right away, maybe a long time, or maybe somewhere in between.[:)] Could be never. There's no guarantees you were destined for parenthood.

50/50 chance on it being a boy or girl.[:)] Just messin with ya. Through modern medical techniques the sex of the unborn can be discovered pretty early in pregnancy. There is also some research on various techniques that may help you obtain the sex of preference. I don't keep up on that subject, so that's all I can tell you. An interesting thing I've heard (don't know if it's true) is that the younger the man is, the better chance of producing a boy.
quote:
I have been loading up on parenting books, and running around for any good advise I can find: spiritual, psychic, and otherwise- Because that's what a good mother does!

That's great you want to be a good mother. In some circles it is the thought that we pick our parents. If this is true, I picked a good one. There are some gliches in that plan though. Are you up on yin yang principles? Be prepared for the effects of the most carefully layed plans.
quote:
I have to say that I don't believe it when people here make bold claims tht they *never consulted with anyone* on an event so important as the birth of their own child. Seems a little reckless.
You mean to say you never talked the idea over with friends, relatives, or your own parents? You didn't buy a child-rearing book or two to see what you were up against? Not to mention a visit to your local astrologer to see when a good time for a conception/birth might be? I'm having it all done: lexigrams, numerology, you name it. If anything I want to be over-prepared

Nope, never consulted anyone about my preganancy(s) except the obstetrician. I followed every week of fetal development as it was occuring through reading about it. A very exciting time. I did the same when the child was born, week by week, month by month by reading about it.Another exciting time.
Personally, I would have never planned a pregnancy.I take the cards dealt me (nature take it's course). I'm grateful for my children, but I couldn't see planning them!

Hysterix's message:
quote:
For the love of god, never, ever procreate.

I smile at this,it is so true, for me anyway. Good advice hysterix, too late for me. ...I'm kidding (a little) [:)]
quote:
I am sad every time I hear parents who resent the time and money spent on their children. Perhaps you should have waited until you were more financially stable.

I have a feeling you don't know the whole story. Your being very judgmental for someone without children.
Are you independently financially stable? It doesn't matter if the other person is or not. It will matter if there is a custody issue in your future.
quote:
It sounds like you should have talked to a few people before you had a child, read a book or two, and really gave it serious thought before you decided to make the big leap into motherhood, because it doesn't sound like you're very happy with your decision.

Who are you saying this to?
quote:
The "leaping blindly forward" approach is popular, but I haven't seen it produce good results. Therefore I am trying to be more responsible

Again, you are quick to judge. It will be interesting to see the results you produce. Good luck on that! [:)]
quote:
Otherwise, please try to consider it an investment. There's a lot of people who would gladly take an unwanted child off your hands!

Who knows, maybe that will be just the one you get. Again, good luck!

The idea of children being an investment to you scares me a bit. Whoa! I guess you better raise he/she/them right then!

An added thought, have you ever considered the different theories about children?
Children are the parent's teachers.
Children pick their parents.

One thing I've discovered about my children. Their a chip off the old block, including all my siblings. Ohhh....fun!

shaman

Before my sister even knew she was going to be pregnant she had a dream in which grand-ma (deceased) had a baby wraped in her arms and gave her. So watch out for your dreams, as they might carry some messages about a possible baby... That's the first Psychic advice I can give you.

I will not add any "personal' advice, since you already had many. I'm just trying to answer your question as it was formulated.

Whatever happens to you, I wish you good luck!
And take it easy!

The dreamer  [|)]

hysterix

Leyla, my bodily age of 18 means nothing.  I'm more spirtually advanced than you and thats all that truly counts to me.  You say I come on here, masquerading, and fraudulently trying to pass myself off as a spiritual person?

Well I have a few questions:

How am I being false in any way?  I'm stating opinion.
Who am I trying to pass off myself to as a spirtual person?

And just wow, don't get me started on that last thing you said.  We are ALL spirtual people leyla, I'm not sure you realize that or not, you me and everyone else in the world!  I dont need to pass myself as being spirtual to anyone, espically not you! hahaha

Ok now, I don't know if you still remember, but you are about to make a disasterous life changing decision.  You make no mention of this 'guy' and that leads me and everyone else to believe you arn't in a stable relationship with him.  You think this guy will stick around in the upbringing of this kid? NO.  You think you can raise a kid properly alone? NO. It is really messed up and wrong to raise a kid with only one parent, it is not right; more often than not the kid is permenatly messed up because of this and will have problems throughout it's life.

The funny part is you think I'm being mean when I am simply trying to do what is best for your own child by preventing it from ever being birthed.  May god have mercy on your soul....

O and everyone who said no to having a baby or waiting it out etc.  You all deserve a medal, great advice. [|)]

Anyone thinking about incuraging this sort of thing, for shame [:(!]

Leyla

I have realized that my guides are absolutly brilliant.
I see now the higher purpose of this post- even the bad title.

You know who shouts proudly "I *know* I'm ready to be a mom! I don't need to think about it!"

Teenaged girls on trashy daytime talkshows, that's who.

Caution is what shows you care.

Not only is worry and preperation normal and natural, it's a good thing. That I put so much time and consideration into this decision shows I have a grasp of the challenges and responsabilities ahead of me.

It's the *lack* of worry and preperation that shows an un-realistic fantasy of motherhood and an immature attitude toward parenting. Like our 18 year old friend here.

It is absolutly backward to suggest that if you want to read books, talk to lots of people, and take parenting classes it proves you "unfit."

The more the negative people talked, the more they kept putting their foot in their mouths.

Everyone who stood up to say they regret having children, are the same people who admit they never read a book, took a class, or spoke to anyone. They just "knew" they were ready. Clearly you were mistaken. The sign you *weren't* ready is the lack of thought and preperation you put into it.

Maybe I won't learn a thing from books and classes and asking around. But the fact that I'm willing to put in the effort shows I'm serious.  

I now realize, through the course of this discussion, that I have the potential to be a good mom, even a great one. Because I'm putting so much the time and thought and consideration into it.

Thank you so much- especially the bitter hostil people.

I see that there is no point in taking your advice, especially when you admit it didn't work for you.

Nay

Your post is confusing to me, one minute you say you want a psychic to help you, now you are saying you were just talking about reading books and talking to family members..[?]

And I cannot figure out whom said they regret having children, you are making assumptions there..I wish that you would be more direct in whom you're address these assumptions to, so they may speak up to give their true feelings on this.

I have three children and have never regretted having them, though there are times I would like to pull my hair out..[:P] That comes with being a parent and being human, has nothing to do with a lack of love.

The hostile thing you keep bringing up is confusing as well, I really am not seeing this, are you reading the same posts I am?..[:)]

You just seem very defensive and when someone gets like that it usually means something is ringing true but they do not want it to be true.

I think what would be cool if you could find one of those fake babies, the ones that you REALLY have to take care of or they cry and cry.   They keep you up for many hours and they have somekind of circuitry that can tell if the baby was held, fed, left to cry, thrown across the room, or if the batteries are taken out to shut the child up..[:O]  Yeah, I saw this on one of those cheesy talk shows but hey, all the girls that really felt a baby would make them happy..totally backed out after that experience.

OH..almost forgot, I did discuss having a baby..WITH MY HUSBAND..[;)]

Nay

hysterix

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

The hostile thing you keep bringing up is confusing as well, I really am not seeing this, are you reading the same posts I am?

I completly agree, where are all these hostile posts?  I think I may be blind, because I am apparently missing a few dozen troll posts.

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

You just seem very defensive and when someone gets like that it usually means something is ringing true but they do not want it to be true.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!!  Brilliantly put Nay, couldn't of said it better myself.

quote:
Originally posted by Leyla

It's the *lack* of worry and preperation that shows an un-realistic fantasy of motherhood and an immature attitude toward parenting. Like our 18 year old friend here.

I have an immature attitude toward parenting?? At least I am not going on an anonymous forum to ask for psychic advice on making a huge life changing decision!

quote:

It is absolutly backward to suggest that if you want to read books, talk to lots of people, and take parenting classes it proves you "unfit."

Who in the world said this anywhere in this thread? I want to see quote's!

quote:

Everyone who stood up to say they regret having children, are the same people who admit they never read a book, took a class, or spoke to anyone. They just "knew" they were ready. Clearly you were mistaken. The sign you *weren't* ready is the lack of thought and preperation you put into it.

Who said they regret having children anywhere in this thread?  Quotes?  Any sort of proof to back up your claims?

quote:

Maybe I won't learn a thing from books and classes and asking around. But the fact that I'm willing to put in the effort shows I'm serious.

hahahah no this is just plain laughable!!  What effort have you put out in any way shape or form?? What you've read a few books and took a few classes on parenting and now you think you can handle it? wow your so off it's not even funny anymore....You can't even begin to phathom the amount of effort rasing a child takes.

quote:

I now realize, through the course of this discussion, that I have the potential to be a good mom, even a great one. Because I'm putting so much the time and thought and consideration into it.

Wow, now your just plain delusional right here.
You claim that you know you will be a good mother just because you are putting some time and thought into this crazy endevour?  Thats absolutly insanity, pure and simple.  Being a good parent takes a heck of a lot more than that!  You need a lot more than simple prophylactic thought to be a good parent I hope you realize.

Well it seems that no amount of logical sane thinking will get through to you so I leave tonight by saying:

When you have a kid too early, and you realize you are in way over your head...You'll think back to that hysterix person who tried to warn you and you will realize that you were wrong all along.

I know this, and I am trying to prevent your mistake from ruining a future life.

SpectralDragon

Leyla, giving new life needs to be considered very carefully I agree. HOWEVER you cannot remain annonymous with a psychic and expect good answers. It simply can't happen sorry.

Just a small peice of advice, oh and are you done testing the psychics here yet? [;)]

Leyla

You can keep on trying, but at this rate you'll never get it right.

You don't have any idea what's going on in my personal situation,
and haven't bothered to ask. I have a unique situation.

(Okay one or two asked, but I didn't answer. I've been deliberatly vague because I expect a real psychic to know.)

That's why I'm sitting over here laughing.
Almost nothing you've been saying all this time even applies to me.

You'd be surprized how far off the mark you are. That's why I'm so easily able to dismiss what you say, and shrug it all off.

And hysterical, he's just reciting word for word one of those speaches they make you listen to in High School. I can just hear his gym teachers voice echoing across the auditorium on a screechy microphone.

Anyway- none of it applies in my case.

Gwathren

This is weird, Leyla. You are putting the ones who answer in a weird situation. Do you want them to answer or not then? If you don't then why do you ask anyway and if you do then be more specific. If you want them to help you, then first you have to let them do it somehow.

(a totally true post since there are no predictions [:D])
"Everything returns as before, and there is nothing new under the Sun, and man never changes although his clothes change and also the words of his language change."
Mika Waltari "Sinuhe"

Nagual

About the "hostility", I can understand why she feels being aggressed...  I myself sometimes feel "attacked" when almost everybody disagree with me in a thread.  But I would call it frustration rather than agression.

I think it's pretty clear that Leyla does not care discussing about it; she just want a real psychic for free; one that will prove it to her...  Let's just leave her alone now.

PS: Hum...  You should have gone to one of those $5 psychics!!!  At least they tell you what you wanna hear...  [;)]
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Mystic Cloud

If you want an answer do like me:

Every night before you go to bed, pray to get the answer in your dreams. Then command your subconsciousness to give you the message in your dreams. Also command your subconsciousness to make you remember the dreams.

If you don't get a result immediately, try to put more willpower into it and you will get it fairly quickly. (I got my answer within 1-2 weeks and now the second time I got it the next night [:D] ).

Still I'm against having children to a world situation that is going to have a huge economic crash and war with a high probability very soon. [}:)]

But still Layla I think that if you consider if you want children or not you have obviously not thought of it enough. Try not to think of the positive sides only, try to go through more of the negative sides and then decide again if you still would like to raise a new human life to this world. Another hint is, don't give it TOO much thought because that creates a smoke curtain. So maybe take some days off and think nothing of it and after a time the answer will literally come to you by itself [:D]

Just to be a huge prick and a dotf**ker I'll add some quotes :)

quote:
hysterix wrote:

Leyla, my bodily age of 18 means nothing. I'm more spirtually advanced than you and thats all that truly counts to me. You say I come on here, masquerading, and fraudulently trying to pass myself off as a spiritual person?

By saying that you are more spiritually advanced than someone, really just neglets your own spirituality and you step out into your ego-self which isn't spiritual at all. [}:)] I would think that someone truly spiritual would not say a thing like that [:D] But no one is perfect, and I must confess I've done it myself too many times in the past. But lately it has been going to a better direction.

If you think the bodily age means nothing you are naive. Bodily age means pretty much actually. It is the age that you have existed in this world and gathered this worlds experiences, which are invaluable. Another thing is that the age of adultry is closer to 21 than 18 and your brain develops into its adult phase of neurochemistry at around 20. Of course there are younger who seem very old and older who are like babies. But still their physical age 'means' something.(and no I'm not saying you are too young or anything like that, just pointing out that you will be utterly amazed at the changes you will undergo in 2-4 years)
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

Leyla

Heh heh- Yeah, I though the "I'm more spiritually advanced than you" thing was cute too.

I'm not cheap- I've paid for good astrologers before. But since everyone in this section was handing out prophecy like Lolly-Pops I thought I'd get in on the action.

If they have access to "THE REAL TRUTH!!!" regarding the Government, the Zetas, the Space Gekko's, and the Illuminati I wondered what they'd come up with.

Nothing, apparently.

Gwathren

quote:
Originally posted by Mystic Cloud
quote:
hysterix wrote:

Leyla, my bodily age of 18 means nothing. I'm more spirtually advanced than you and thats all that truly counts to me. You say I come on here, masquerading, and fraudulently trying to pass myself off as a spiritual person?

By saying that you are more spiritually advanced than someone, really just neglets your own spirituality and you step out into your ego-self which isn't spiritual at all. [}:)] I would think that someone truly spiritual would not say a thing like that [:D] But no one is perfect, and I must confess I've done it myself too many times in the past. But lately it has been going to a better direction.

I think that Socrates had it right when he said his famous words about knowing something[;)]
"Everything returns as before, and there is nothing new under the Sun, and man never changes although his clothes change and also the words of his language change."
Mika Waltari "Sinuhe"

Nagual

quote:
But since everyone in this section was handing out prophecy like Lolly-Pops

Did I...?  Who did?
Most of the comments were closer to psychology or something rather than prophecy...
quote:
If they have access to "THE REAL TRUTH!!!" regarding the Government, the Zetas, the Space Gekko's, and the Illuminati I wondered what they'd come up with.

Ohhh, I see.  So the whole point was to prove them wrong.
So I guess you won; congratulation!
Or maybe you could tell these psychics why they would do you this favor?
Have you been friendly?  Not really.  Have you been polite?  Nope.
The "Ah ah ah, I bet you cannot do this!  You suck!!!" trick in order to get what you want might work between kids...  but adults...
So, why would they do you this favor...?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

hysterix

quote:

And hysterical, he's just reciting word for word one of those speaches they make you listen to in High School. I can just hear his gym teachers voice echoing across the auditorium on a screechy microphone.

Anyway- none of it applies in my case.

What are you blabbing about now? School speeches, gym teachers, microphones?  Please leyla, do everyone here a favor and lay off the drugs, it's really starting to affect your perception.

For the record I'm in college, I've been in college since I was 16, so no high schooler here love!

Leyla, their is no reason for you to be afraid of me or my rhetoric; just because I have a better grasp of the english language than you, dosen't mean you have to resort to childish slander.

BTW-Everything said in this thread applies to you.

hysterix

quote:

Heh heh- Yeah, I though the "I'm more spiritually advanced than you" thing was cute too.

I'm glad you find me entertaining; maby I should start charging for my services....  [:D]

quote:
I'm not cheap- I've paid for good astrologers before. But since everyone in this section was handing out prophecy like Lolly-Pops I thought I'd get in on the action.

hahahah What makes me laugh here is that you need to pay people for services regarding this subject!  I laugh at you leyla becuase you obviously have no independence (you pay people for psychic advice, you come on to these forms and want some more advice, you even say it was this 'guy' who had the idea to have a kid...I mean can you even show a glimmer of independant thought?)

quote:
If they have access to "THE REAL TRUTH!!!" regarding the Government, the Zetas, the Space Gekko's, and the Illuminati I wondered what they'd come up with. Nothing, apparently.

Who is THEY?  Do you think their is a conspiracy against you or something?  Seriously, what are you blabbing about? zeta's space gekkos, illuminati?  Where was this brought up anywhere pertaning to you?

Leyla, you understand I'm laughing and having a wonderfull time in this whole rant?  I'm not on here getting mad at you or anyone else; I simply pitty you so I must try to help somehow....

hysterix

quote:
Originally posted by Mystic Cloud

quote:
hysterix wrote:

I agree, I was out of line in saying that.  I wouldn't say we are all spirtually equal to one another;  but in the end we might as well be.

quote:
Mystic Cloud

If you think the bodily age means nothing you are naive. Bodily age means pretty much actually. It is the age that you have existed in this world and gathered this worlds experiences, which are invaluable. Another thing is that the age of adultry is closer to 21 than 18 and your brain develops into its adult phase of neurochemistry at around 20. Of course there are younger who seem very old and older who are like babies. But still their physical age 'means' something.(and no I'm not saying you are too young or anything like that, just pointing out that you will be utterly amazed at the changes you will undergo in 2-4 years)

I agree with you....somewhat.  What you said holds true if one only uses the information and experience gathered on this earth in this life-time...[|)]

Leyla

quote:

Ohhh, I see.  So the whole point was to prove them wrong.
So I guess you won; congratulation!

Hey- for all I know that guy who channels God could come back in here and say something totally accurate. You never know.

Otherwise- do you think I should change the post title to "Teen Boy Ranting?" He's pretty much overtaken the whole thread.

Blackstream

Leyla, you are missing a point there.  those people you are ranting about that are talking about the supposed TRUTH ABOUT ZETAS, PLEDIANS and whatever are what are known as "Channelers".

Channeler does not mean psychic.  Therefore, they may be able to talk to another entity, but that doesn't mean they can investigate your life through reading your mind or looking at the future or something.  It's like saying that if I can OBE, I should be able to do telekineses.  Unrelated abilities.

So, actually, the people you said that should be able to help you actually can't help you.  The most they could do is try and contact their guides/god (like MustardSeed), and see if they can help you, which so far none of them except MS have attempted to do.  Course I don't know if even most of the channelers could help you as you've given such little info.  Probably only God could figure out who you were with as little as you have offered on yourself.

I'm not going to try and figure you out because I know pretty much nothing of your situation.  I hope you are mature enough to handle a baby (I know for sure I'm not in case you are wondering), because you seem to be flying off the handle quite easily.

For sure, don't have a baby until you get married.  If things go south with your SO, you don't want an abandon ship to leave you high and dry and... well... screwed.  But that's my opinion.
There is no spoon

Leyla

You guys aren't going to believe this [:O] - but two people have come up with accurate information. And one of them was MustardSeed.

I'm not going to tell the other guys name because he might be trying to keep it private.

I'm not saying they figured out the whole situation- but they each came up with a clear detailed fact they had no way of knowing or guessing.

This is getting to be fun [|)]

Blackstream

quote:

You guys aren't going to believe this [:O] - but two people have come up with accurate information. And one of them was MustardSeed.

I'm glad to have been wrong in a way I think.  Out of curiosity, is the other guy a chaneler too, or did he do his reading himself?
There is no spoon