News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

READINGS!

Previous topic - Next topic

father_satans_follower

Can anyone here PLEASE give me a free psychic reading or anything?

NeoSaturn

you have no idea just how many people we get running in here saying that they NEED a psycic reading because they have gifts. *sigh*

GOTHIKA

With my psi vamp abilities I am somewhat able to read people but not necessarily the way that they wish to be read.
I don't see their past, future, or predict anything that's another entirely different type of psychic ability.
I am however able to read their emotions and pick up a sense of their person when psi linking with them.
"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,
WHAT SWEET MUSIC THEY MAKE!"

"Dracula in Bram Stokers "Dracula"

Silver Incubus

Quote from: GOTHIKAWith my psi vamp abilities I am somewhat able to read people but not necessarily the way that they wish to be read.
I don't see their past, future, or predict anything that's another entirely different type of psychic ability.
I am however able to read their emotions and pick up a sense of their person when psi linking with them.

That is not a "psi vamp" super abbility... that is empathy. And anyone can do it. The more sensitive you are psychicly, the more you feel other people, which isn't always good, especially if you have depressed friends.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

GOTHIKA

Well actually I'm a psi - symbiotic vampire and we have empathic abilities as well.
"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,

Tom

Gothica - If you are saying you have some abilities and you are offering to give Father Satans Follower a reading, then what is stopping you from just doing it?

G3MM4

QuoteI don't see their past, future, or predict anything that's another entirely different type of psychic ability.

Imo it's fortune telling.

If you want a reading, go and hook up with a medium. Mind you, it probably won't come cheap. Do your research first though.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

GOTHIKA

Most people don't care for being read by someone with empathic powers.
They would rather hear about things more related to fame and fortune rather than aural and spiritual related matters.
"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,

Tom

Gothika - Let's just assume that anyone here is interested in auras, chakras, energy blockages, astral projection, meditation, etc. rather than fame and fortune. What can you tell us about Father Satans Follower?

Father Satans Follower - It might be easier to refer you to someone with the ability to scan you if you say something more about what you are looking for.

G3MM4

Father Satans Follower PM me if you want to discuss having a psychic reading. I sure can use the practice to develop my skills.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.