The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2021, 19:57:13

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: READINGS!  (Read 2467 times)
father_satans_follower
Astral Energy 1

father_satans_follower
View Profile Email
« on: April 24, 2005, 15:36:03 »

Can anyone here PLEASE give me a free psychic reading or anything?
NeoSaturn
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 19:36:45 »

you have no idea just how many people we get running in here saying that they NEED a psycic reading because they have gifts. *sigh*

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 19:36:45 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

GOTHIKA
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 20:51:43 »

With my psi vamp abilities I am somewhat able to read people but not necessarily the way that they wish to be read.
I don't see their past, future, or predict anything that's another entirely different type of psychic ability.
I am however able to read their emotions and pick up a sense of their person when psi linking with them.

"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,
WHAT SWEET MUSIC THEY MAKE!"

"Dracula in Bram Stokers "Dracula"
Silver Incubus
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 23:57:34 »

Quote from: GOTHIKA
With my psi vamp abilities I am somewhat able to read people but not necessarily the way that they wish to be read.
I don't see their past, future, or predict anything that's another entirely different type of psychic ability.
I am however able to read their emotions and pick up a sense of their person when psi linking with them.

That is not a "psi vamp" super abbility... that is empathy. And anyone can do it. The more sensitive you are psychicly, the more you feel other people, which isn't always good, especially if you have depressed friends.

"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me
GOTHIKA
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 00:05:49 »

Well actually I'm a psi - symbiotic vampire and we have empathic abilities as well.

"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 00:05:49 »

Tom
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 00:54:37 »

Gothica - If you are saying you have some abilities and you are offering to give Father Satans Follower a reading, then what is stopping you from just doing it?
G3MM4
Astral Energy 3

gemma_weirs@btinternet.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 02:58:15 »

Imo it's fortune telling.

If you want a reading, go and hook up with a medium. Mind you, it probably won't come cheap. Do your research first though.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.
GOTHIKA
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2005, 04:04:57 »

Most people don't care for being read by someone with empathic powers.
They would rather hear about things more related to fame and fortune rather than aural and spiritual related matters.

"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,

Tom
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2005, 04:11:45 »

Gothika - Let's just assume that anyone here is interested in auras, chakras, energy blockages, astral projection, meditation, etc. rather than fame and fortune. What can you tell us about Father Satans Follower?

Father Satans Follower - It might be easier to refer you to someone with the ability to scan you if you say something more about what you are looking for.
G3MM4
Astral Energy 3

gemma_weirs@btinternet.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2005, 02:17:56 »

Father Satans Follower PM me if you want to discuss having a psychic reading. I sure can use the practice to develop my skills.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: