News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Reality glitches

Previous topic - Next topic

zareste

This is becoming somewhat of a buzz on a few sites. People are recalling historical events differently from other people - and not just small details. The most famous one is, a lot of people say Nelson Mandela died in a prison. They can recall the newscasts and people's reactions and everything. But here we are in a world where Nelson Mandela is alive.

Here's a quick list of the alternate memories people have:
- Nelson Mandela died in a prison
- The guy at Tienanmen Square actually got run over by the tank (seen on video)
- Jane Goodall was killed by a poacher in the 80's
- Mickey Rooney died, eulogy was given by other actors and everything
- The U.S. has 52 states (was taught in schools)
- Billy Graham is dead
- geology differences, such as China being above Russia, and New Zealand being northeast of Australia

Anyone here recall any of these events this way?

explanations
There's a few possible explanations. I'm going with one that I'll call 'tuning drift'.  Long story short: There are different fields where different realities take place, and instinctively we tune into them. (the longer story takes pages to explain) Over time it's very possible for a person's tuning to drift, and they end up in new areas of reality, where people mostly look and act the same but a few things are off.

clues of entrapment
I'm going to get a little more speculative below. Pardon if I go off the deep end but I consider this a good possibility.
Something we've noticed is, a lot of disinfo agents (people hired to spread lies for criminal groups) are popping up and discouraging investigation into the phenomenon. Some came up with elaborate stories to explain these alternate histories, but their stories can be debunked with a web search. One agent said there were two guys at Tienanmen Square who stood in front of tanks, and one got run over (thus some people saw another video) but after researching it, you'll find no information about a second guy who got run over. That's a pretty thoughtful story to come up with just to debunk a phenomenon like this, isn't it?

If someone is discouraging investigation, that usually means there's a crime being committed. So, one has to wonder why criminals would want to hide a phenomena like memories of an alternate history. Why can't they just let this little thing go?

We know how criminal groups have been poisoning the food and water supply, mostly with conductive metals and materials that disrupt the pineal and other areas of your brain. Your pineal is import to controlling your field of interaction, and conductive metals further disrupt your field (I believe they absorb waves as they do in machinery, lowering the energy of your field or narrowing its bandwidth). Additionally they've been imprisoning people who can tune into other areas of reality (calling them 'schizophrenic' and locking them away), killing off family lines of people who are naturally skilled at shifting and interacting with data fields (the 'witch trials' and ongoing atrocities that phase them out of the gene pool), and taking violent action against people who use or sell psychedelic drugs (or even mildly mind-enhancing drugs). So today we have people who can't naturally astral project and some who don't even have dreams.

I'm thinking, criminals have gradually trapped people in a narrow bandwidth of reality. We're free to walk in all directions (most of us) but we are nonetheless trapped in a very small space. That's what it seems like

KarmicBeats

I have noticed a few glitches like street names changing.  And other stuff I wont get into.
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

Shane2100AD

Quote from: KarmicBeats on September 13, 2012, 08:51:04
I have noticed a few glitches like street names changing.  And other stuff I wont get into.

Like stores being at a place for 10 years yet remembering the same store being at a different location.

Greytraveller

Greetings all
I DO Distinctly remember hearing (on radio) about the death of Nelson Mandela. Now I can't remember where or when but this was Way back, at least 8 or 9 years ago!
Could this be a "false memory"??  Or maybe only partial recall of an otherwise forgotten dream??
Maybe, but probably not.
BTW I also Distinctly recall hearing/reading about the death of Dom Deluise. So does anyone know if he is still with us?? because I also remember hearing something about him very recently.   :| :?

Thanx
Grey

KarmicBeats

I once got off the train at the same stop I had been for 18 months to go to the bank.  The bank was not there the street was compleatly different.  Two streets had changed names.  I now look out the train window when getting off the train rather than relying on the station name.

I also once went down the stairs at a station and found myself on the wrong platform.  I had to go up and down the other set of stairs.  Odd before and since then the stairs go to opposite platforms.  I now read the signs rather than going down the same stairs I have been going down for over a year :-D
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

NoY

"was it the same cat or one just like it?"

:NoY:

Xanth

People not remembering something correct? 

Doesn't sound very strange to me at all.

zareste

Quote from: Xanth on October 13, 2012, 14:09:49
People not remembering something correct? 

Doesn't sound very strange to me at all.
Me neither, but, we were talking about something completely unrelated to whatever is going on in your mind right now.

desert-rat

I remember coast to coast talking on this some .  I remember the nas car driver Mark Martin using the number 5 , I think he uses 56 now .  A friend of mine says he never used the number 5 .  desert rat 

desert-rat

I may of been confusing Mark Martin with Martin Truex .  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Martin  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Truex,_Jr.   I still say Mark Martin used the number 5 .  desert rat 

jub jub

2009 sprint car

2008 sprint car
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Sarahinthesky

I was exercising in my basement on the stationary bike, and got a text.  My phone was glitching and being a pain and I lost my cool and threw it as hard as I could at the furnace.  Once I had calmed down, i went to fetch it, only it was nowhere to be found. Days passed.  I went down several times a day with renewed determination, even had friends and family look with me.  It was baffling and I posted on facebook "dear universe, I now realise how grateful I was for even having a phone and am sorry for acting like a spoiled brat.  Can you please return it from the dimension in which you hid it".  I went back downstairs to look for it and it was just laying on the floor in plain sight!   Total mind eff!
It feels so good to breathe the air
Another spin around the sun
On this speck of light in the universe
The gift of love is there for everyone

Bedeekin

no no... actually... this one is interesting.

It actually fits in with what is called the PUP... or Psi Uncertainty Principle. Which states that no actual paranormal event can be truly recorded to an extent that causes a paradigm shift in modern science or indeed the world at large. Any attempt to mess with reality won't work on a grand scale basically. Reality and the fact it is constrained is why we are here.. .to learn from mistakes and intent. If mistakes and intent could be rectified by just changing stuff... there is no learning or growth factor. The only way that reality could change is if it were for the good of the whole.. or benefit the growth potential to lower the entropy of the evolving consciousness. So in theory... this could be possible.

Our free will reality that took a certain path that maybe led to a bad outcome that was detrimental to the good of the whole and could have been bypassed to an alternative outcome where Nelson Mandela didn't die. I imagine the death of Mandela could have caused many possibilities that may have been bad (not have fixed apartheid in SA) or it may have fixed it by causing a martyr out of him... fixing it for the wrong resaons... who knows. Regardless... this may have been a change that was made. But because it is just memory based changes and only happened with some people... it can't be corroborated and proved.

Maybe this goes on all the time.. like fixing a bug or cleaning a hard-drive.. putting it in order. Maybe sometimes in tiny increments and maybe big ones... like Mandela.

http://mandelaeffect.com/nelson-mandela-died-in-prison

This is the website that it all stemmed from.

Bedeekin

And the guy at Tienanmen Square did get crushed by the tank!!!!!! It was a world wide travesty!!!

newmethod

Quote from: Bedeekin on December 03, 2012, 02:38:42
And the guy at Tienanmen Square did get crushed by the tank!!!!!! It was a world wide travesty!!!
I'm not sure if you are joking. If so it's NOT funny.

People DID get run over by tanks. Yes, it was a world wide travesty.

But in my reality there was a man who stopped a lead tank and at least on any TV footage I ever saw he didn't get run over.
It was an iconic moment of defiance against the Chinese "People's Army" and the Chinese leaders at the time.

Bedeekin

Quote from: newmethod on December 05, 2012, 11:10:43
I'm not sure if you are joking. If so it's NOT funny.

Get carefully down off your high horse before you hurt yourself. Talk about a weird overreaction... sorry OVERREACTION!!

I actually meant it. Did you see a 'lol'... did I hint any humour? Did I put a laugh emoticon or smile afterwards.

How have you managed to turn my comment into a negative?

When I joke... it's either obvious or I put a smile.. laugh... or lol at the end.

Then you go on to agree with my comment. Do you do this sort of thing often? :D

Notice the laugh at the end... this signifies I am 'joking'... but incredulously.

newmethod

Bedeekin said:
Quote from: Bedeekin on December 03, 2012, 02:38:42
And the guy at Tienanmen Square did get crushed by the tank!!!!!!

I said:
Quote from: newmethod on December 05, 2012, 11:10:43
at least on any TV footage I ever saw he didn't get run over.

forget your sarcasm toward my post.

Did you see him get run over?

Bedeekin

lol... sorry... I was being really serious and was a bit put out because it was a tragedy... I remember the footage being cut or censored because of it was said he was killed. Obviously I was either completely mistaken or it was a reality glitch.

I've just looked and found the footage of him climbing on the tank and chatting to a tank commander.

Really bizarre.

Mr.Flip

the quick explanation
Here's a quick list of the alternate memories people have:
- Nelson Mandela died in a prison-misunderstanding
- The guy at Tienanmen Square actually got run over by the tank (seen on video)-u really think china was going to release his death on video so soon?
- Jane Goodall was killed by a poacher in the 80's-miss info
- Mickey Rooney died, eulogy was given by other actors and everything-low informed
- The U.S. has 52 states (was taught in schools)-thank the skrools
- Billy Graham is dead-all of the above
- geology differences, such as China being above Russia, and New Zealand being northeast of Australia- most americans would say new zealand is next to russia  :-P

(!)Spark it up

Greytraveller

Hello Mr Flip
Thanx for the list.
Maybe somebody can help me out here.
Jane Goodall was Not killed by a poacher in the 1980's??  :? (I'll have to do a Google search on that and get back here.)
I clearly recall hearing of Billy Graham's passing two or three years ago.?? No?

Curiouser and curiouser  :|
Grey

Greytraveller

Hallo all
Quickly back after doing a google search on both Billy Graham and Jane Goodall.
Mr Flip is quite correct as both individuals Are alive.
Its most likely that I confused Jane Goodall with Dian Fossey.
And although it is also possible that I confused Billy Graham with Orel Robert (who died in 2009) I clearly remember at some point in the last few years hearing/reading/seeing that it was Billy Graham was had passed over.
Very strange!

Regards  :|
Grey

Stookie_

I think the news was that Billy Graham was retiring and his son was taking over. It was a pretty big deal in the news at the time because of his huge stadium shows.

curtis.fred

guys i think that i am the person who is screwwing with reality, ever since i started astral projecting into hardcore realities, and fuckign with the higs field, weird events have started happening, mabye the whole entire higgs field will change and new things will come into reality. i dont know, i figurr out how to screw with density and change into any reality at will. All i do is change my astral body wave lengh to hop into another verse, i can go under the hood of this reality and change things that are physical, all reality is, is wave lengh probility. Infinit amount of dimentions and universes to the infinity and all they interreact with one another. i have been under the hood doing some weird stuff to this reality. Also if 1 atom (hydrogen) is made up 3 parts, 2 qaurks 1 gluon, plus it gets smaller into strings , and smaller, matter gets infinitly smaller, and bigger, infinit is the universe scale. Guys i have been participating with a 7th dimentional been who has been screwing with the hood of this reality, i have been participating in changing stuff in this reality. I have been causes gliches to this reality. I may not be a part of your gliches , or i might be, but i have been doing my own hacks and gliches into this reality. everything is a wave lengh probility. Even atoms are wave lenghs, atoms are a circular wavelengh, and the higgs field is what makes everything circular, even planets and even this universe. The higgs field governs what wave lengh posiblitilties are aloud in to this fabric. I have been messing with the fabric and the higgs field.

Bedeekin

Wow... to think someone like you can totally mess with the law of reality and contravene the Psi Uncertainty Principle... now that's a scary thought.

curtis.fred

I think everyone has been messing with the laws of physics including me, and all this is doing is adding up, wave lengh probility is all that existe out there, and everyone has been messing with it one way or another . I have been changing the matter of my astral body, or wave lengh and do this to get into other verses, or vibration. People or entities can screw with the higs field making the wave lengh of the higs field difrent, in turn let new energies into the higs field in turn making the higgs field difrent, difrent higgs field means difrent matter starts popping into existance, and when you have difrent matter or phoneononums popping into are existance then the higs field is messed with, because space is 11 dimenional, all the 11th dimentions mean to me is the invisible wall i use in astral projection , the invisible wall is wave lengh probility, all you gotta do is change, once you have become master in ap you can do anything. But i think its adding up from all the people who have astral projected on this earth screwwing with laws of physics, because i am encountering the same phonuem of reality gliches, so are my freinds in real life who dont know anything about astral projection. Also screwing with the higs field lets new wave lengh probility in. When you on the higher plane of existance, you in another higs field that only allows shorter higher waves of energy, witch inturn shapes the whole construct difrent of that universe, and theres infinit amount of universes. Now this is my last say before i get in trouble by goverment agencies or what not. I have already told higher beens on the other planes witch are capitable of messing with any laws of physics any where in existance even here, they are most captable beens of screwwing with are wave lenghs, or any universe. Higher Beens have been at work in this world, and under the hood of the higgs field, beens have gone under the hood about a googleplex of densities away, and when they mess with other densities pretaining to are field of wave lengh posiblity, the field changes, and when the field changes because the universe is infinity, another field in another space changes too, now when that field changes, the particles and wave lenghs start to pop into are existance, thuss hit the invisble wall called the 11th dimention, because theres invsible wall there, the wavelenghs or (particles pop rate into are existance). What the higher astral plane beens have been doing is trying to configur the higgs field so only shorter wave lenghs can get in, and only the good wave lenghs can get in, they come into the density or universe and see that its a crap hole, they inturn try and help me out and turn it into a better world for all by screwing with reality. In turn is probally why people are seeing reality gliches, because i know atleast 9 ppl from this plane of existance including me screwing with reality and adding gliches. 9 people i know that are human are doing the same type of stuff i am doing, now i am starting to see what it has done. Beens who are way smarter and capatable then us who live on the higher plane of existance are now at work here, and they discovered us get ready for change guys, and the change is for good. But in order to change this density or higgs field, you gotten change about a google plex worth, and it takes alot of work in astral projection before the effect becomes a ripple effect on all the other dimentions that are connected with are field of energy, now astral beens have been under the hood doing a load of work trying to get this field up to a higher vibrational level and to also change laws of physics. Now remember the whole entire universe is infinit, everything is interconnected into the infinity, and if everything is interconnected then what i am saying is possible.