News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Reincarnation

Previous topic - Next topic

coolbreeze

I've been reading up on reincarnation lately, and I've wanted to try and remember one of my past lives.
Has anybody done this and has an experience to share? Do you have any recommendations on how I can go about doing this?

CaCoDeMoN

Has anybody done this and has an experience to share?
I had one vision showing my past life but it's too terryfing to talk about it.
I think that to check who you were in past lives, you have to learn phasing first.
MEAT=MURDER.

coolbreeze

oooo, phasing! That sounds fun! Could you elaborate?

CaCoDeMoN

oooo, phasing! That sounds fun! Could you elaborate?
Yes, it is fun. I think that there is a good amount of threads about phasing here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=44
You can also use "search" to find other threads about it.
MEAT=MURDER.

coolbreeze

Phasing is just mind awake/body asleep! I didn't know that (its a bit of a let down actually). Ok then, I've been doing that with some success for a while. Thanks though.

You did mention that your past life was disturbing however. Was it still worth it to recall, or would you recommend against it?

Ben K

phasing is not just mind awake body asleep. That is focus 10. phasing is the same thing as a full blown obe except instead of popping out of your body into your room you advance directly to the "astral". There is no seperation of body and the whole process is pretty easy. You are completely aware(aware as you would be in waking life).  

I dont think its actually required to remember past lives. I would say try meditating and stretching back your memories. Just try to remember memories from as early as possible and as you remember those, older ones will pop up. Just sit and meditate on these for an hour a day and i suppose if you practice enough you would get flashes of past lives.

Anyway it would probably be easier to phase into F2 or F3 and go to the akashic records, there you can view whatever you want about any of your lives. You can even experiance events from them in real time.

And please, dont ask "Cool how do i do it!" Use the search button and you will be able to find any information you want :)

GL

Ben
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

CaCoDeMoN

You did mention that your past life was disturbing however. Was it still worth it to recall, or would you recommend against it?
It was worth of recalling, and gave me some answers, but also much more new questions to answer.
MEAT=MURDER.

coolbreeze

Thank you for setting me straight Ben. I think I've got this now. What is also called phasing I knew as the monroe method of astral projection (this IS very easy and effective, in my experience). (I know i can search for stuff, though time is slim, I won't be lazy, sorry :oops: )
Remembering back through meditation sounds very over simplified,but I'll try it any way.
The akashic records sounds interesting. Has anyone accessed it before? How did it appear to you?

coolbreeze

Thanks SO much Ben, I really appreciate this, I've been real busy this month. I finally did get a chance to search this and I read the threads you linked. The third one down was very helpful.

The resources I'd been reading, mainly books, didn't mention much about the Akashic records. Mostly they talked about psychology, past life therapists and self hypnosis. I figured there was a better way (for me at least) for me to reach this goal. I think I'm gonna go from there now, maybe try to access the records through lucid dreaming or visualization. Thanks again for the help. :wink:

This also helped: //www.edgarcayce.org

Ben K

Ah yes, Cayce was a great guy. First learned about the akashic from him.

Anyway, Good Luck coolbreeze, with some focus you will accomplish whatever you want ;)
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

twitch

if people reincarnate then how do we communicate with the dead?

Ben K

Its probably a seperate focus or aspect of that person. Wether or not your exchange of subjective energies will manifest in that person current physical life is a different story.(probably not)
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

twitch

-> Its probably a seperate focus or aspect of that person.

That's what i was thinking, in a way at least. It is kind of hard to grasp when you get to thinking on it hard...then again...

Rob

Who says we reincarnate immediately? Just a thought. And many people say time is very very different in the higher planes, the more different the further you go. 2c.
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

patapouf

Yeah, maybe the notion of ''time'' is totally different. ''Past-present-futre'' is probably different from ours.

Take care,