News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Remote viewing lottery numbers.

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluefirephoenix

We get asked about this a lot in ARV and other places. So I thought I would write a little blurb on it and give you some resources.

No I haven't won the lottery .... it requires money to play and I've never really gotten into it... but this may change. It is a substantial psychic challenge.  I have put money on wagers that I remote viewed the outcomes for and have won a bit of cash... I don't put much down so I dont' win much but thats okay. I'm much more interested in the challenge and have a good job. I'm not overly motivated when it comes to winning money.

I don't believe there is any universal prohibition against winning the lottery. Numbers are merely symbols to the subconscious and to the superconscious they don't really carry a great deal of meaning. About the worst you'll get  from the source is apathy towards the objective. Your subconscious might get bored wtih doing number work.

However teaching your sub to read and work with numbers is an important skill if your going to do good psychic work. It develops precision, focus and control. And it is a terribly underutilized and undeveloped skill.

I would encourage you to work with lottery numbers without wagering ( at least until you have enough skill and accuracy to do something with it)  At this site a remote viewer has compiled various methods of viewing and predicting random  number generator outcomes ( lottery) I

http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/index.php?topic=8410.0

I would add to this. Blind answer dowsing is my own technique for doing numbers and I get pretty good results with it.  Any deck of cards will work for this you need numbers 0-9  Something like a court card can substitute for a 0 the cards are mixed up and placed face down.  If you dowse it's important not to dowse numbers in order.

Keep this work lighthearted and fun. Don't over do it.

Xanth

I've always felt that people's egos get in the way of seeing any true numbers.

I remember Tom Campbell saying something about this... playing around with it...
He said (and I'm paraphrasing) that every time he looked for the numbers, got some, and played them... he wouldn't win.
Every time he looked for numbers, got some, and DID NOT play them... the numbers would win.

There's a lesson of Intent in there somewhere.

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Xanth on August 25, 2016, 11:57:41
I've always felt that people's egos get in the way of seeing any true numbers.

I remember Tom Campbell saying something about this... playing around with it...
He said (and I'm paraphrasing) that every time he looked for the numbers, got some, and played them... he wouldn't win.
Every time he looked for numbers, got some, and DID NOT play them... the numbers would win.

There's a lesson of Intent in there somewhere.

The way I heard Campbell tell it was that there was a psychic who was very talented and could perform amazing feats to show his ability. He made about 5 lottery predictions that were sealed and locked away and then opened after the drawing and he got all five exactly correct. After this he decided to actually play the numbers and he lost.

The moral of the story was that you can alter the probability field of future outcomes and influence the PMR (physical matter reality?) to some small degree but not usually in a big way. Small adjustments in future outcomes a short time out are doable but major life-altering events with long term implications are *very* difficult to influence -- bordering on all but impossible. The virtual reality rule set does not allow for this.

Nameless

Hahaha, well I almost won the lottery once. I just picked 6 numbers and prayed to the lottery gods to let them be picked. I played the same numbers for weeks. Then one week I was late and didn't get a ticket and of course MY numbers all came in. I spent the entire night boohooing over the loss of my share of 127 million dollars.  :? :x :cry: :-( :-( :-(

Took years before I would even buy a scratch off after that.

Having said all that and reliving my grief for a moment :roll: I think the lottery is one of those things that can't very well be controlled simply because it applies to the masses. It's not something you can put on a simple personal level. I don't know if I'm making myself clear so let me give an example..

If your intent is to feed your family then that can happen in a variety of surprising ways. It's a need and it's personal and food is all over the place. On the other hand the lottery is generally thought of as a one winner for the jackpot or two or three and everybody is vying for that. For every 1 person that wins millions don't. Though it's a lot of money it's only one lottery. Okay maybe that makes sense.

So it's kind of a battle of wills (?).
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

funfire

Robert is right about when we go to enter the lottery it does change the outcome if your were not to enter it. This makes me think why would this happen? I tend to believe that If we were to win we would be winning money ancestrally. However this money in return would be a huge change to your life in many ways. This then becomes now that we have all that we could probably want I believe we could lose out on the obstacles that help us grow. This I believe could be affected by your higher self helping us move in the direction that we should be heading.

Now I'm not saying money wouldn't be a bad thing to have but it could drastically change the outcome of your life for better or for worse. It could be looked at as giving a child the same amount of money the child would probably spend on toys and other comforts of living so he will never have to face any obstacles or grow from his materialistic experience. I'm not saying the child wouldn't be able to grow but it can be a hindrance in many ways.

Szaxx

So bearing in mind the massive change, it's far easier to desire a win that'd give a nice meal. Putting this in mind will open more opportunities for a win. This includes scratch cards.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

funfire

Quote from: Szaxx on August 26, 2016, 07:01:30
So bearing in mind the massive change, it's far easier to desire a win that'd give a nice meal. Putting this in mind will open more opportunities for a win. This includes scratch cards.

Thanks Szaxx that's a really good point. I'm assuming you mean by changing your intent to fit the wanted desire you therefore get a better outcome. Or vice versa you fit the wanted desire into a more compatible intent to get a better outcome.

I believe that will work every time it's just a little hard for me to get over the label of money and everything relating to it. I have been able to become extremely lucky many of times with the right intent so I'll have to maybe try the lotto out for myself with a different intent.

Bluefirephoenix

It's a mental obstacle that is being perpetuated. Money carries only symbolic significance.  It's not an overall God given obstacle. It's getting over the symbolism and the cultural connotations. 

I did do some wagering with the binary targets and won most of the time as long I did my CRV and dowsing with strict protocal. I'll work a lottery when I can get my binary over 80%. ( yes there is a way to do that but it takes time and lots of practice) Master one level and move up to the next. It doesn't mean you cannot work with it. Lotteries are kind of the ultimate psychic challenge. It's like an extra credit problem in your math homework.

Now that you've moved me to the defensive on this. Did anyone even look at the resources I posted?     The whole point of the post was for the resources to be added to the ones already up. I would suggest reading through it. I think it is interesting and the techniques are valuable for other types of numerical divination. ... like car plates, addresses and phone numbers.  It can be further used to do lettering and be useful if the skill is built up enough for working with things like untranslatable documents. There are applications far being a game.  Playing a game with psychic work is a way to get the skill and cope with the redundant and repetative work that tends to kill psychic perception.

I can't blame you for being philosophical about it. It's a tricky challenge.  It might be fruitful to examine and view your own obstacles if you have trouble with getting numbers correct when you wager.

I think it is more likely to be the fact that you are putting pressure on yourself when you are trying to do divination.

The second problem I think is that your not making a time loop with your remote viewing. Always do your feedback as carefully and thoroughly as your session. It's imperitive you cannot improve without that. If you don't close your temporal loop goodness knows where your going.  The subconscious mind loves to go for an adventure and it likes to run wild.  Keep that bronc in the pen where it can be put to good use.

Look over the techniques. Be disciplined about your temporal loop closing, and view to resolve personal issues.

Learn about yourself :-)  Don't let these things bite 38956o62467788  see harmless. ... no bite marks.

Bluefirephoenix

I see something else here. Your focusing on the money aspect of it. You are not remote viewing money. If your focus is on money while trying to view or dowse numbers no wonder it's going wild, Focus must be on the symbols, connecting in that time loop, and it has to be kept steady during session or your going to miss.

I know I know easier said than done. I preach at meself.

Nameless

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on August 26, 2016, 19:55:03
It's a mental obstacle that is being perpetuated. Money carries only symbolic significance.

I totally agree with this and think it's just really hard for people to get over that hump.

QuoteNow that you've moved me to the defensive on this. Did anyone even look at the resources I posted?   

So sorry BFP. I did look at the resources and quickly decided that it was beyond my talents at the moment. I was just sharing my own very limited experience with the lottery but so far I have never much attempted to do anything for myself for the sake of fortune. Not that I haven't wanted to but things like this usually backfire for me.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Bluefirephoenix

The only way to overcome it is to work at it. Why are you giving in to fear. you don't have to put money on the numbers. Develop your competency then realize when you start to work with the symbol that all it is IS is symbol ... it's not that significant. Don't give to the mentality that money is something significant

you can do this I know you can. All of you.

Nameless

I keep trying, :-) Right now I'm just trying to get my truck insurance paid. It is hard to get over a life time of indoctrination.

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Nameless on August 31, 2016, 21:04:38
I keep trying, :-) Right now I'm just trying to get my truck insurance paid. It is hard to get over a life time of indoctrination.

A certain amount of indoctrination is a good thing. It gives us a framework and temporary base to operate from. It allows for one to get a little traction on something should you ever want to try to move forward one day. (Almost no one does).

When you said, "Not that I haven't wanted to but things like this usually backfire for me" you got a check mark in my box that says
  • This person is on a genuine Path of Learning.
    I too went through a phase where I used metaphysical techniques to get things I wanted. I amazed myself with what I could do. But I also noticed that things usually came with stuff attached that I definitely did not want. Live and Learn.

I was reading a little treatise on karma by some obscure guru. He said that there are basically three types of karma;
    the kind that you can change easily (things like attitude)
    the kind you can change with great effort (things like financial independence)
    the kind you have almost no hope of ever altering (which is essentially Dharma/Destiny)

Nameless

Quote from: RobertForsythe on September 01, 2016, 16:53:24
A certain amount of indoctrination is a good thing. It gives us a framework and temporary base to operate from. It allows for one to get a little traction on something should you ever want to try to move forward one day. (Almost no one does).

I feel the same here for as much as some rail against their upbringing it is that very upbringing that gives them a springboard for further growth. I don't know where I would be if not for the Christian background I received growing up. Though I departed from that a long time ago I still and will forever retain the 'truth's' contained in that teaching.

QuoteWhen you said, "Not that I haven't wanted to but things like this usually backfire for me" you got a check mark in my box that says
  • This person is on a genuine Path of Learning.
:-)

QuoteI too went through a phase where I used metaphysical techniques to get things I wanted. I amazed myself with what I could do. But I also noticed that things usually came with stuff attached that I definitely did not want. Live and Learn.

Now this has got me curious especially as I have heard it said before. Could you explain a bit? Might be a new topic.

QuoteI was reading a little treatise on karma by some obscure guru. He said that there are basically three types of karma;
the kind that you can change easily (things like attitude)
the kind you can change with great effort (things like financial independence)
the kind you have almost no hope of ever altering (which is essentially Dharma/Destiny)

Nice, I like it as it rings pretty true to me.

Bluefirephoenix

I'm sorry I haven't kept up very well. Doing final edits on Spiritual Alchemy. I came across some additional information. There is an ARV lottery group forming at TKR( Ten thousand roads)  

We had one of the more successful ones talk yesterday about what he was doing in the work. The video will be made public in a few days but I thought I would highlight what he said.

He is the third teacher of ERV which is astral projection to a target.  Lori Williams and Angela Smith bothe teach it David Moorhouse used to but retired. His binary improved from 66% to a consistent 90 % which is higher than Ingo Swan. This is with random generators and custom made program. You can't cheat and you have to commit to a description  Anyone can try it if they join one of the APP groups. You'll see what I mean. It's a cold hard brutally honest way of doing psychic work. some of this stuff represents recent paraspyc studies.  I thought they said Ed May was running the lab but he's retired and probably just consulted.  I'm not sure I"d have to go review the tape.

Anyway he did a couple things. First his cooldown is different He uses toys to get into a theta state ( a new fancy word for focus 12) Anyway there is a bio feedback machine now available that can help do that. It's about $300 but it's interesting. It gives feedback based on predominate brain waves. While it won't be as accurate as an EEG you don't need to be to do this.  It's interesting that there is an actual machine that helps you get into the state by letting you know when you have attained it.  It's called Muse.  They seem to be able to attain the state without breaking it by looking at the results.   Now I'm not  into toys like that though I think this is starting to get potential.  For tech junkies it's worth the look

So anyway thats the first thing. Few people cool down like that and I think that's worth a try.

Second thing when he does the binary judging he keeps checking with his sub to see if he's on the right track. He said if he felt normal it was usually okay but if he had a vague uneasy feeling he went back and re assessed his target matches in binary ARV. Again the judging part was usually intellectural and not referring to the sub at all. That is different

the last is the retro causaility loop at feedback which is set up in the cool down. Thats done at feedback.... basically your jumping through time. I think that should be done in theta and ERV is possible. Hey if your going into the tardis go for a ride right?

Since the focus 12 state seems to be one of the keys I would propose that it should be done before the session but also at feedback and possibly before judging. to re establish sub conscious contact after the remote viewing is done.

I wouldn't mess with multiple outcome numbers until you can do binary with a decent degree of accuracy.  The thing is this guys shows that massive improvements can be made. It might take a few years to do this but it happen.  

At 90% on binary you have a decent chance at a pick 4. You can also identify short numbers such as license plates and addresses.

i iwll try to be around for questions but I'm still only sporatically online. Best go to APP if you want to work with this.  TKR has a link above. You can go there and make contact. I"m not a moderator in that forum just so you know and Im not in the lottery viewing group. I have several other groups I"m working with right now that I have previous committments to.

Bluefirephoenix

I will be joining the TRK lottery prediction group. The main contact now, even though it's going to be managed at APP is Ten thousand road forum here. http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/
There is also a roulette group there that has had some interesting results so I expect about the same for the lottery A lot of fun and a brisk pace.  We're employing a new form of associative work called muscle testing. It's used in alternative health and now we have a system for dowsing numbers with it.

Nameless

That sounds like fun BlueFire. I read your other post and thought about joining but decided now is not the time for me. I see they've got the APP discussion up now. Curious to see how this goes. :-)

Bluefirephoenix

I joined. We're trying to figure out how to run it. State lotteries have residence requirements to participate so we have to find a way out of that requirement and decide how to task, what method to use and keep stats.

I wasn't going to but I need the dowsing practice.