News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Remote Viewing Target for Astral Pulse Members

Previous topic - Next topic

no_leaf_clover

For those of you following along with remote viewing resources (I'm a big fan of the Farsight Institute on that -- look up their videos on YouTube), I'm going to be setting practice targets.

If you want to RV the target and then post what you get here, or just keep it to yourself and see how you do, this is for you.  :)  But if you are getting good results, please don't keep them to yourself.  I'd like to be involved with a group of viewers who will ultimately be tasked with viewing mysterious historical sites and problems.

The first target (target #1) is assigned, and if you need a randomly-assigned number to latch onto (if you use a technique that requires one), it's 7993-475.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Szaxx

Can you think of the target and attach the image mentally to your nickname?
You're quite are to read lol. 
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

no_leaf_clover

Yes, just prior to typing this I have been looking intently at this target and imagining myself there.  I have also associated with my username mentally and even dragged the image over my username in this thread as if I could drag and drop it.  So hopefully some connections made there will give you something better to connect to.

Bluefirephoenix

Remember no blood and guts and no disasters or potential disasters for beginner level viewers please. If they get sucked in it's difficult to pull back out again if you are not used to doing that.

I would suggest starting with the 6 step CRV Before going into that mode which is called ERV

no_leaf_clover

I know there are lots of different methods and techniques and people can try whichever they want.  The final result is what's going to either be a hit or not, or somewhere in between.  The first time I tried RV'ing was probably about 10 years ago on a website that just had links to random images and told you to set a time for clicking a given link (say, 7:00 PM), dedicate yourself to clicking to see what it is at exactly that time, and then just sit, meditate and clear your mind with the intention set that your subconscious will show you what you are going to see at 7:00 PM.  So this is a very simple method and I got a strong hit on the third try, with a circus tent, which is random enough.  My first two attempts I only got something I'd just seen on TV and a childhood memory, respectively, so they were pretty obviously mental noise but I sketched them out anyway as my first attempts.  I was lucky to get such an uncanny hit on the 3rd try but all of these different techniques are just ways of busying the mind and trying to convince the subconscious that this is legitimate and really going to happen.

I will try to post a picture of this first target on Monday, and then set the second target for anyone following along.

no_leaf_clover

Szaxx

Interesting, I saw triangles of various sizes and a sandy orange colour was the main theme. My first thoughts were sunlit pyramids and many of them. It didn't seem that precise but looking at the shadows etc there's a good few in the pic. It's also sunlit which is a hit. The sandy orange colour as the main theme is reasonable too.
No animals or life though which the pic has.

no_leaf_clover

Staying with the basic shapes, textures and things like that is probably better anyway, since when we start trying to "figure out" what it is we can misconstrue what we get.  If anybody wants to set up a second set of targets, I can try them too.

The second target has been set, randomly assigned the "coordinates" 4071115.

Bluefirephoenix

Are you getting multiple photos and doing research on your photo sites. When you do the viewing you are going to the site, not viewing a photograph ( which does not work very well ) 

no_leaf_clover

I know that the targets that I've hit in the past were not places that I went to or the person who set the target went to either.  The Farsight Institute works the same way, and so did the military, because you can't always visit the places you want to gather intelligence about. The subconscious is doing all of this and all it needs is to feel like it has a rational explanation that this is possible, or a "permission slip" as some might say, and then it's just a matter of the ego not disturbing the surface of the pond with too many ripples, so to speak.

Bluefirephoenix

I've not run into that. My misses seem to be related to internal conditions rather than the target.   Yesterday for example wasn't a good day for me. I had to go to the dentist to have some work done. I've never had trouble with my teeth and I was scared half to death. Well needless to say I didn't hit the target very well. 

( the freezing didn't work very well on me and I could feel what was going on which didn't help my anxiety at all)

The dentist said nitros oxide and valium next time we have to do this. :-D

no_leaf_clover

Szaxx

I'm off to a certain location that I can use for a target. It'll be in May and I'll detail it appropriately if anyone is interested.

no_leaf_clover

Szaxx

I hope to take quite a few. I'll focus on the best one for the experiment as this should keep things simple.