News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Reptilian guides tell how it really is!

Previous topic - Next topic

no_leaf_clover

quote:
I dont understand what you're trying to say, a question such as the one ive put forth should be easily answered by a 4th density being, its a simply case of asking the question as ive written.

If you contact Mayatnik or Edi and have them teach you how to communicate like Fuzzi's doing, you'll learn that it's not that simple. It isn't like verbally talking to someone. The beings you are communicating with are not putting voices in your head in a perfect English language. You are interpretting what they send you via telepathy and putting it into words by yourself, but the putting into words comes naturally. However, if they start trying to communicate about things you know nothing about, you're going to have a tough time understanding what's being said. If you still don't understand me, contact Mayatnik on MSN and try to learn telepathy from him. Then try looking up something you know absolutely nothing about and ask a question about it. See what happens.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Hephaestus

Its ok, I understand what youre saying now.

Fuzziwig

Hello all
Its good to be back, and i should be able to reponse a bit more frequently now. A set of questions will be answered in this post, but some will also have to be left out for the time. This can be because some of questions posed will be hard for me to answer without some background knowledge, and so they will have to wait till i have gained that knowledge. I will however make this process of gaining knowledge visible, and so I will bring background knowledge here and have the guides add and/or correct the information provided if necessary.  
The background knowledge brought here will be previously channeled material by other sources to minimize the level of confusion and to bring something that has been verified before. This doesnt mean that the information will go unchecked, since it will be verified by my own guide and the Reptilians.
I will let the Reptilians comment on the information provided, and pose further questions if necessary to gain understanding on the subject. Questions from the members, but also questions that i find relevant to the subject. I hope in this way to give the subjects in this thread more depth and understanding.
This conversation will first answer questions from members and then follow with channeled material and comments on this. Details will follow on the last part.
Format:

R: Reptilians speaking
F: Myself (Fuzziwig) speaking
Questions and Qoutes

Conversation:
F: Hello
R: Hello
F: doing okay
R: were doing fine
F: do you feel up to answering some questions from the members ?
R: oh yes
F: good
Hephaestus: In lightyears how far away is your planet from Earth? I would assume this to be during the time their planet was still in our density.
R: we were 103 lightyears away
Hephaestus: You speak of the 7 different races on your planet and each one has tasks they can do which other races cannot, could you give examples of what type of tasks one race can do which the others cannot?
R: There are the Tripi who perform communications tasks, but which the Tife is not particular good at. It is however a matter of efficiency and so the tasks are handed out that way.
no_leaf_clover : Do you guys look anything like the 'reptilian' side of this bust thingy? http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page338.html
R: yes, the skin has a certain resemblence
F: but not the other parts ?
R: no

LittleNinja: What would happen to you if you were to die for the one you love?
R: You would meet your guide in the afterlife and discuss the lessons that were made in life. There would be a discussion to whether it would be a good thing to sacrifice one self for others, and to whether dying in that sacrifice would be a good thing.
LittleNinja: Would you have to reincarnate back into another life and live the same experience again so that you won't make the same mistake? Or.... is it just another lesson learnt (here, i mean the lesson in love where you have learned what is the meaning of loving someone....and willing to die for them.), and you go on living another life and experiencing another lesson.
R: You wouldnt have to reincarnate and live the same experience, if you had learned your lesson.

Risu no Kairu: Are the Ica Stones authentic?
R: they are not
Risu no Kairu: Was there a time in history where man walked beside dinosaur?
Risu no Kairu: Are there still creatures on the planet Earth we would call dinosaurs?
Risu no Kairu: Does bigfoot/yeti exist?
R: it does. The bigfoot/yeti was a creature that had lived for a long time but unknown to man. There has been alot of confusion surrounding this creature, and there still is. The bigfoot/yeti was however a creature that lived in the colder regions on planet Earth and feeded on animals.
F: bigfoot/yeti doesnt live today ?
R: no, it was extinct on planet Earth
F: is it living on other planets or has ?
Risu no Kairu: Are there giant octupus (like, the size of ships) in the sea?
(i guess that would depend on the type of the ship, but let just say its a freighter)
R: there are giant octupusses in the sea, but not at the size of freighters.
F: only smaller than freighters ?
R: yes
F: but some would be as big as a smaller ship ?
R: yes

Risu no Kairu: Are there any artificial (as in created by a 3D organic being) beings in the universe?
R: there are
F: you have a specific example in mind ?
R: we do
Risu no Kairu: If so, how do they work?
R: they work by mechanics which allows them to think. They are creations that allows the masters of them to gain knowledge about certain things. Things that are important for that species to know about.
F: are they of metal, stone or organic ?
R: they are made of metal
F: do the drones look like the species that created them ?
R: no, they look more like a small creature that is also inhabitans on the planet
F: an intelligent creature ?
F: a pet ?
R: no, just a creature that lives there
F: so these things that are important to know about, are they related to the spiritual development of the species ?
R: no, they are more related to science
Risu no Kairu: Are they drone like, or do they have self will, awareness, and personality?
R: They are drone like
Risu no Kairu: Do they get souls?
Risu no Kairu: Who created them?
R: a species called the Khuad
Risu no Kairu: What do they look like?
R: they look like humanoids with slim bodies. They have destinctive heads with ornaments on the front of the head which signify gender.
F: what skin color ?
R: orange

Risu no Kairu: What will happen to the rest of the life on Earth when this whole pole shift raise to the next level thing happens? They'll come, too, right? Not just mankind?
R: The animals and other life will follow mankind.
F: because its necesarry for man to survive ?
F: then why ?
R: they are a part of the planet Earths balance that keeps it in harmony.

Comments to external channeled information
There has been many questions regarding the transitions of density on this thread, and therefore i found it  interesting to go more in depth with this subject. As said before i will bring some channeled information from another source to give some insights on the subject at hand. The information here will be provided by Mayatnik, who has channeled this information from the Pleiadians. Specifically the information from Mayatnik was delivered to me directly through msn messenger, and so it should be as it is. Also he has agreed to be qouted for this channeled information on the thread by me. The Reptilians will comment on this information.

Channeled by Mayatnik:
The thing about 'moving into 4th density' is not the way humans see it, and beings don't get 'left behind'.   Those who are to go into 4th density are taken there as a matter of course, wherever they are......and although the people of Earth are not spread out on different planets it will be the same for earthlings.......except that humans should know that not ALL of them will go into the 4th density when the time comes............who should go will depend on the 'choice' that person has made, whether to be Service to SELF or Service to OTHERS.  Those who have chosen to be Service to SELF will be taken ELSEWHERE, to another planet suitable for them for the next full cycle, till the Photon Band comes around another galactic revolution around the Great Central Sun (which is how it has always been), at the end of which they will have the opportunity to choose yet again, and those who are ready will be shifted up to become 4th density.

Comments by Reptilians:
The start of the next great cycle will mark a new beginning for mankind.  There will be a chance for mankind to choose between the so called 'service to others' and 'service to self', and that choice will determine what direction their lives will take.
If they do choose Service to self they will be faced with spending their lifetimes somewhere else. A place where there will be alot of others who have chosen the same path. It will however not be pleasant to be in this situation, since you would have to go through alot of lifetimes learning from a primitive level, and being in a primitive situation from where very little is learned. There would be alot of painfull memories associated with these lifetimes, and so it would be difficult for the afterlife. Also will these ppl that choose this path be afraid of most new things that they know nothing of, and so change will happen very slowly.

The service to others will go in a different path from which they can unfold new potential and be happy about this. There will be much change that will completely change their lives and finally bring happiness. It will not be all easy for the service to others, but once they have chosen the path and lives it, then life for them will be. Change will happen in stages where they will first be fond of helping others, and later to they will embrace the idea of being there for the fellow man. Much happiness will come from this path and helping others will become a natural thing that is as easy as breathing air. So mankind has to make a choice in whether they want to spend time on Planet Earth in 4th density and live life to the fullest, or be spending many lifetimes in a 3rd density world from which many painfull memories will unfold.
The choice is there, but its also a difficult choice. From the early days of man, it has been usefull to think of oneself since it would maintain survival. Later man found that working in groups was a good thing and was very efficient in hunting situations. It was however still a thought of getting more for oneself and not being able to share without compromising ones own survival situation. Today when ppl have this surplus of food, there is no need to have this attitude because there is plenty to go around. If all would share with each other, then there wouldnt be any hunger, and there wouldnt be the conflicts that arose from those situations. Therefore its time to deal with this attitude and be more for each other, so its not necessary to fight over things. There are offcourse many things in regarding to the human mind, but we think this is the most important for a positive change.
The coming of the next great cycle will mean a change in the human mind, but also in the human body. The body will change in a way so that the etheric body becomes more vibrant and can move outside the body without any effort or strain. This is what is happening at the moment with more and more ppl being able to astral project. It will in the end be something that anyone can do and they can realize their true being from this. In effect this means that the spiritual development will happen very fast and there will be a need for more idea exchange between ppl. Man will truly benifit from this period - and other species, once in the position of helping, will also benifit from this development, in that there will be a friendship between humans and many species and great things can unfold from this.

F: well it was nice to hear your input. I think we will end for now
R: [:)]
F: take care till next time
R: take care

The cycles that is referred to by both Mayatnik and the Reptilians will be described more detailed in a forthcoming post when I receive a further channeling done through Mayatnik by the Pleiadians via his guide Karek. The Reptilian will comment on this, when i recieve this background knowledge about this.

Light and Compassion
Fuzziwig

GhostRider

quote:
Originally posted by no_leaf_clover

Question for the Reptilians: Do you guys look anything like the 'reptilian' side of this bust thingy?

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page338.html

Interesting, I wonder how accurate it is?
"

GhostRider

Quote "no_leaf_clover : Do you guys look anything like the 'reptilian' side of this bust thingy? http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page338.html
R: yes, the skin has a certain resemblence
F: but not the other parts ?
R: no"

I guess the question was already answered.  Then a another question would be is there any picture out there that is reasonably accurate of the facial and body structure of the reptiles (including the different subspecies within their race)?

My next question would be, are the reptiles influencing the evolution of the indigo children here on Earth, have they in the past, will they continue to in the future and what manner of influence do they exert (if any) over this phenomenom.  

Thank you for answering my questions (ahead of time).

Signing off~GhostRider
"

Hephaestus

Further questions:

1) During your time in 3rd density what type of star was your sun? eg. red dwarf? yellow? red giant?
2) How many planets were in your solar system?
3) What were all the 'types' of planets within your solar system?
4) What distance was your homeworld from your sun?
5) In earth years how long ago did your species and solar system ascend to the 4th density?
6) How many moons if any did your homeworld have?
7) When our solar system ascends to the 4th density will our planet Jupiter become a star?
8) It is estimated our sun has another 4 billion years life left in it, can stars such as our sun go supernova in the higher densitys?

Risu no Kairu

I'm still a little confused this whole "shift."

People who choose to help others... will they go somewhere else physical? 3D?

If so, is that what the whole "Atlantis" and other advanced civilization thigns are?

Jupiter?
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Van-Stolin

The more I think about this photon belt thing that was mentioned it makes me think about the Mayan calander.  So I have a question.

Did the Mayan's accurately predict when the Earth would be in the photon belt?

They don't need to say when the exact date will happen for the shift, but just curious how good the Mayan's were with astronomy, like they have said.  It isn't about the time it will happen, it is what you will be doing.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Hephaestus

Further questions which I def need answers to:

Who built the Pyramids at Giza?

Why do the shafts in the pyramids point to Orions belt? and the star Sirius?

Why are the pyramids at Giza layed out on the ground in the exact same formation of orions belt?

CaptainRainbowLove

Can you ask where they are situated in the galaxy and the name of their planet.

I would also be interested to know why they want to communicate with us.  It is to teach us something?
in light
CRL

CaptainRainbowLove

One more question
I fear my questions are not intellegient enough but....
Do Reptilians have the power to travel at the speed of thought and are they aware of our race and if yes do they believe in the devil or do they understand the translation of this/have they a true meaning translation of this?
in light
CRL

Fuzziwig

Hello all
I will in this post present some background knowledge as I did in the last post. This information will as before be channeled by Mayatnik through the Pleiadians via his guide Karek. The amount of information posted here is the reason for a separate post, and to give the members a chance to collect questions on this, to be posted after the Reptilians response which will follow.

'CYCLES' - Channeled from the Pleiadians by MAYATNIK
9th of JANUARY 2004

I, Karek, channeling for the Pleiadians through this vehicle Mayatnik, want to talk to you about 'cycles' as these have been mentioned in the post where the Reptilians enlarged upon the channelling given there by Mayatnik from us Pleiadians, his brief channelling of us there being to bring focus to the discussion about the Pole shift, about what is happening now and that which will be ongoing as we approach the end of this Grand Cycle on December 23td 2012 (not December 21st as some have given - since that is just the time of the 'Winter Solstice' as observed from your planet), the Mayan 'end date'.  Yes, the Mayan's were as accurate as that, with their calendar !  In fact, it was a Cosmic Calendar, and describes the 'cycles' that are just as accurate throughout the galaxy and beyond in the Great Universe. We shall be talking here about the galaxy you live in - and which is also our galaxy.

What is so important about 'cycles'? We need to tell you that is how your galaxy functions, how life itself should function but on your planet Earth you have become accustomed to 'linear' living and have almost forgotten about cycles, about how your ancestors used to live in tune with 'nature' - they used to resonate with the galactic pulse that drives the cycles.  You observe the cyclic nature of the seasons, even the cycling of your planet as it revolves giving you 'day' and 'night', along with the cycling movement of others in your solar system around your sun, yet you barely recognise these things - and you have lost the meaning of their true aspect as you delve into the complexities of mathematical equations in an attempt to understand nature and all you perceive is therefore skewed by this linear mode of living. As a result, your calculation of numerical distances and differences between you and other planets,, as you attempt to quantify them in this way, gives your scientists the notion that should there be life 'out there' in the galaxy then it should conform to your mathematical based evaluations. This linear thinking extends to your view of space travel when you look at the stars and compute the time it would take to travel there at speeds your linear based technology allows. So it would appear to you that many many years of travelling would be needed to reach even the nearest star as you see it. You restrict yourselves by this mode of thinking, and set yourself barriers such as the 'speed of light' constant you have calculated and is now written in stone along with so many other perceptions derived from this linear thinking... all because the cyclic way you were intended to live has been obscured and relegated to being seen as 'inefficient'. Such is the way 'cyclic' living is perceived by the conditioning of society and children by those in power on your planet who talk about the so-called 'Great Age of Technology' that they are promoting, but behind the scenes the motive force is profit to feed the furnace of the 'economy'. So, to feed the machine, vast areas of your planet have been decimated - either by war or needless famine or destruction of the ecology by laying waste vast areas of natural forest that we, the Higher Realms, placed there to sustain your planet; and now your planet has become very sick.
The coming Pole Shift will help greatly to restore health to your planet, as the 'artificial' is swept away, and linear living is replaced once more with cyclic to bring you in tune with the galaxy for the Greater Purpose. Some of you, as yet conditioned, may well think this event will throw you back into the age of the so-called 'cavemen'. We use the term so-called because you have been 'educated' that you're your technology has brought you far beyond those perceived caveman times, and in your scientists' arrogance they choose not to even see the evidence they have found from the past in your various branches of science. Neolithic Man was not 'primitive' at all - he lived cyclically, and as a result knew more than your scientists today about the planets in your solar system, and the qualities you have forgotten were revered and taught by the Shamens to the people. The Sumerians knew not only all the planets in your solar system, but also their orbits and even distances. But they saw beyond the 'mathematical'and so were able to perceive all these things and far more. Your scientists claim to have 'discovered' the planets that are not visible to the naked eye (or even conventional telescope) in the recent centuries, and in the past few decades even as their technology became better - yet the Sumerians knew all this already, and all your modern science was merely rediscovering what had been obscured and cast aside in the linear-drive that came upon you ! Vast libraries of records have been uncovered and translated from those ancient times that prove this conclusively, but your scientists ignore this storehouse of knowledge. We notice that, even on your Astral Pulse, you have No Leaf Clover, who can tell you much about those ancient times of the Sumerians, and we urge you to listen to what he can tell you so that you can then look for yourselves at what has become hidden to you by those who prefer you not to be the wiser for it would change your perception.

In this post, as we channel through our vehicle Mayatnik, we shall examine some previous channelings given to the people of Earth by us Pleiadians through such as Barbara Hand Clow and Amorah Quan Yin in their books (details of which can be found in the Astral Pulse Library under <Book recommendations by Mayatnik>, again from us). By referring the reader to these existing channelings our vehicle can lay a foundation for the expanded telepathic input from us that he is receiving here regarding all that they have channelled, and in particular here with regard to 'cycles' which is a key topic to understand, as he writes what we tell him unclouded by preconceived Earth-notions that are extant in your 'society'.

To keep this post relatively short (because the Reptilians and also fuzziwig's Pleiadian guide will further comment themselves through their vehicle on what we tell you here) we have decided (in conjunction with all the guides involved) to split into three posts our teachings regarding 'cycles'. This post, along with its background information, will concentrate on the galaxy and its cyclic spirals and how these affect the Earth and its people (and how we work with this at a galactic level also). The next post comes nearer to home (that is, your own solar system) and we will tell you about the planets and the backdrop of the constellations, and how these are they interplay in the Cosmic Scheme of things in a very clear way over time and which give what are called 'The Ages of Man' - periods of time in which, for each 'age', certain <lessons> are given to be learned in the course of your evolution. In yet a further post that will follow that, we shall talk to you about how your outermost planets have been having a dramatic effect on you, particularly since 1960, in being the driving-force for change... and how each planet has a subtle but very decisive effect as the years progressed towards 1998 when your sun entered the Photon Band - and from then on your DNA started to change to prepare your physical bodies for the coming transition. 2012 is the 'midnight' hour in terms of the Great Cycle (picture its sweep as that of the hand of a clock), and so from then on your planet progresses towards a New Dawn and a transition for the Earth (physically) along with its people who have made the 'choice', into the 4th Density level. The planets (in fact even the stars in your galaxy also, as you shall see) are increasingly changing, forever, how things will become as you once more become in tune with their cyclic nature and live in peace, harmony and happiness together - both among yourselves and with other species in the galaxy already here to help you in this rebirthing, and who will in time come to walk among you with true friendship you can not as yet perceive.... Because, we are your 'parents' and you are the Children of the Stars. It is fast approaching time for you to know your true 'home', and we shall be overjoyed to welcome you, as you come of age, into the Galactic Federation - and to know us all, the Family Of Light !

So, in this post, we shall show you your relationship to the stars in your galaxy, where we come from and how all this relates to your present time and has in fact been 'in process' since aeons before the dawn of Man on Earth.

---o---

Here is a picture, depicting the ALCYONE SPIRAL (Alcyone is the main star of the Pleiades constellation), that illustrates your connection to us - because, as you will see from it, your sun is in fact the eigth star of the Pleiades.

Fig 1. The Alcyone Pleiades Spiral.

From your Earth vantage point the stars of the Pleiades seem so far away, and it is not obvious that your sun is part of the Pleides cluster, but it is - and is, in fact, no greater in relative 'distance' than the space between the atoms of your own body, that which makes up 'you' physically... or, to be more accurate, the physical part of you since you are multi-dimensional, and so are the stars for that matter. Your Earth-notion of space is in terms of 'absolute' distances (this stemming from your 'linear' thinking again), whereas, it should be viewed - as all things should - in relative terms. You perceive it would take many 'light years' to travel to any of those stars, because of the mathematical constant you have invented called 'the speed of light' which, because of how your instruments are therefore calibrated, sets limits to your perception of how things really are. Your scientists now know that there is enormous 'space' as they perceive it between the atoms that make up any matter - and they find this, not surprisingly because of their self-imposed limitations, difficult to grasp. Yet, intuitively, you feel that it takes virtually no time at all for the different parts of your body to integrate with each other and to maintain their 'form' (whether organs or blood or whatever). So, it is also, with the stars - and takes us very little time (seconds, in your notion of time) to travel those great distances... because we are not restricted to the 'speed of light' as you term it in your observations of your third density 'space'. Even when our ships are in your physical space, we can cross your globe in a twinkling or so. Some of you have observed our 'flying saucers' to accelerate at fantastic speeds, but that is only the initial acceleration....and we can travel from the UK to Australia in 1 second of your time, or two seconds to reach your moon (and that doubling of time to a further second is only because we go through a 'distance' stage in what your Startrek movies term 'hyperspace'). For the most part, though, we Pleiadians do not use 'bodies' in a physical sense unless we are in the lower dimension of matter - and other species (such as the Zeta and Reptilians can also travel as we do, with or without physical 'bodies' or 'vehicles'). So, things are not as your scientists and society would have you perceive them to be - and that is only for a start, in all of this as we reveal more about the Cosmology of existence !

You will see, from Fig 1 (The Alcyone Spiral of the Pleiades) that the spiral, with the main star Alcyone at the apex, widens out with each of the other stars - Meropa, Maya, Electra, Taygena, Coele, Atlas and finally your sun (sol, the eigth star of the Pleiades) - in that order, spending less and less time (compared with the higher stars) within the Photon Band, and of course Alcyone spending virtually all the time within it. The Earth (as part of your own solar system) spendest the largest part of the time in the 'Galactic Night' and spends only a short time (about 2,000 years - which is a short time in galactic terms!) The galaxy with its constellations as you view it from Earth is depicted by the zodiac signs that represent various constellations, 12 in number, in equal divisions around the 'clockface' of time as you know it looking at the heavens. The glyphs of the zodiac 'houses' are part of Astrology (which is what the Sumerians followed, and were able to learn so much from) and of course Astrology has been discarded by science and replaced by Astronomy (which deals only in 'absolutes' and not the relative terms that are the essence of 'cyclic' awareness and true Cosmic Knowledge). We shall now impart more of that pre-ancient Knowledge to you through this vehicle Mayatnik here as you examine the role that this Pleiades spiral plays 'behind the scenes' in your lives, as you discover that the whole galaxy is 'connected' electromagnetically and in communication, each part with the other, and it is through that connection that we speak to you by Telepathy because we are in the All Consciousness, and communicate these things to you - as we have done in past evolutions, and not just on your Earth - when it is time for you to advance into the next stage, this being here the transition into 4th Density. And so, we are preparing you for this as loving parents.

We Pleiadians chose to come and share your realm and have been with you for the last 26 thousand years (one full 'cycle'). We came when the Photon Band was last at the point it is now once again as we approach yet another Age Of Aquarius at the start of the next cycle.

The following illustration, THE STORY OF TIME WHEEL, shows the different 'Ages of Man', and will be explained in greater depth in a later channelled post.

Fig 2. The Story Of Time Wheel.

13 thousand years ago, at the start of the Age Of Leo, when the Photon Band cut through this area of space from its source at the Galactic Centre the Pleiadians made a big mistake with you (and this admission was channelled to Barbara Hand Clow for her book <The Pleiadian Agenda>. You see, our caring for you was so deep that we helped you too much at that time, and that was not good for you. We therefore were seen to have 'interfered' by those realms higher than us in how we gave that help. There are strict rules about how much help can be given and in what way, and so we shall not make the same mistake again. We are telling you this to correct our mistake, so that we can move forward also, as you cannot move forward unless you admit to yours - and therefore we give you the knowledge that will assist you in understanding so that you can do this too. Because now our task is to be birthers of your planet and people into the next realm, and so we are simply telling you what you need to know - then the choice is yours to take. But know that we are here for you, and will assist where we are invited. We will not force you into 4th Density, and only those who call upon us (be it consciously or subconsciously) and who then listen will be assisted in the transition - and which is why we speak to you now of this to make it clear.

You came out of the 'Galactic Night' which you had travelled in for so long, and started to enter the Photon Band in 1998 when it first connected with your sun, and now your planet is being irradiated by its energy and the galactic consciousness that is activating your DNA to prepare your bodies along with the higher dimensions of yourself that exist in the etheric. The Photon Band itself exists as intersecting beams of electromagnetic energy that carry consciousness to the far reaches, as it cuts through your Milky Way galaxy, and has reached your planet again.Your galaxy is a 10-dimensional system that expresses itself in 9 dimensions - not just in 3D as you see it. The Sirius system is in fact in 6D and the Pleiadian system is 5D, to give you some idea. We Pleiadians can (in general) go up one dimension (to 6D) and travel down through the dimensions below us (and therefore can share your 3D).

Besides the many links you share with us, as part of the Pleiades, your solar system is also closely linked to the Sirius system. The planet Nibiru (Planet X, which will bring the Pole Shift) was once an outer planet of the star Sirius A, and is now also 'caught' by your sun which brings it in a wide parabola into your solar system as the outermost planet of your sun in that way. In fact, Nibiru is so old that it had started to enter your solar system before your Earth, as you know it, came into being. Nibiru, during several entries, caused the break-up of a large planet that was once in your solar system, called Tiamat. On break-up, that large watery planet finally became what you see as the Asteroid belt, the remnants of Tiamat in the orbit of where it once was whole. On an earlier pass, a large chunk of Tiamat was propelled into a different orbit by Nibiru - and that chunk was whwat then became your planet Earth. It had been flung a long way from the passing orbit of Nibiru, which is why Nibiru will not strike the Earth but will pass by at a distance of 14 million miles away, but will nevertheless have an effect on the Earth as it reacts to the passage (in the same way as it did in the time of Noah and the flood, and at other earlier times before your recorded history). Your Bible (which is really a rewritten account of earlier texts, Sumerian and Babylonian, which were much more detailed) describes 'Creation' in "seven days". These were not your days, but galactic days - where the Photon Band came out of the Galactic Night - and over that period was seeded with all the forms of vegetation and life, to form the ecology... and later Man arrived in his new 'home' (the 'human' species has existed on other planets, placed there to evolve in a similar way prior to coming to the Earth over a long long period of time covering many many Great Cycles (Amorah Quan Yin channels about those origins prior to Earth in her book). So, galaxy that will be prepared for us. Your Jesus (who came onto your Earth from the 9th Dimension in the Age of Pisces) said: "My Father's house has many mansions" - and in that was a hint of what He knew.  Others too have incarnated on the Earth from the Highest Realms (what you would call 'archangels'), and we of the Higher Realms, as 'angels' in your Biblical terms (not Gods) are here to help all mankind - whatever their religion, race or culture - in your journey further into the Light and remember your origins and your true 'home' out there among the stars.

And that brings us to the final section of this post, which has of necessity had to be somewhat long in order to lay a foundation for what is to come over the next few months. Even so, what we have told you here is but a mere smattering of the huge, huge story you are just beginning to perceive. We, the Pleiadians, are the keepers of the Akashic Records that have constantly been kept updated as you journey through the 'cycles' in the spiral of the Pleiades.

Alcyone, which is permanently in the Photon Band, receives information from the other stars of the Pleiades including your sun, and thus there is a connection of stellar light through all the dimensions from the 7th (where the Acyone Library is). There is also a communication connection from the Library at Sirius A (which is twinned with your sun), and Nibiru carries records back and forth which are stored in its 'local' library, as well as Gaia, your Earth, which is your local Library. connected to the others. All the stars can be related to your legends, such as Atlas. One very important star is the 3rd one, Maya, which is the Keeper Of Time - and it is from there that the Mayans came, for a while, and left their Calendar of the cycles on the Earth. Your solar system contains what we call the Records of New Intentions, and especially so on your planet.

Finally, we should mention the Reptiles, for they first came to your planet 225 million years ago in the galactic orbit - and (to quote Barbara Hand Clow's channelling) ".....now you are subtly conscious of Reptilian intelligence because they are completing such a huge galactic cycle".

And at this point it is appropriate to conclude this channelling from us, the Pleiadians, for now.  We shall talk to you again in a further post to add to this foundation. But, in the meantime, we hand you over to the Reptilians who have many things to add to this themselves and we know they are eager to begin.
----- channelled With Pleiadian Love and Light, by Mayatnik (9th January, 2004).

That concludes the Channeling by Mayatnik. As said before I will do a followup with the Reptilian response, that will extend on this information provided, and so questions to this are welcome after the response.

Light and Compassion
Fuzziwig

Leyla

I've got one for you.

I know from studing worldwide mythology that the "serpent/snake/dragon" is ALWAYS related to Goddess worship, particularly in a sexual sense. Kundalini energy, undulating belly dancers with their snakes, Eve in the garden, (This was Yahweh competing with the "evil" Goddess for mankinds worship) even some American Indian Tribes call a Vagina a "Winged Serpent." Then you have the "Great Mother Serpent" star constellation.

I know that when earth switched from Goddess worship to God worship you had male christian hero's slaying dragons, and the horoscope was reduced to 12 from the original 13 solely in order to erase the sign of the "Great Mother Serpent"

Every where you go on earth, the Dragon/Winged Serpent is the Goddess. This is why so many (patriarchal) cultures see it as "the evil enemy." If you notice, the few cultures that still revere dragons/snakes also still have Goddesses. (Parts of Asia and India)

Explain this. Because to me it blows the whole "Dragons are Aliens" theory right out of the water.

Hephaestus

*sits and waits whilst all his interesting questions get answered* [;)]

MAYATNIK

Hello Leyla,

In all Mythiology there is Truth, but yo should not read into it what appears obvious – because it never is.  Many of those myths were accounts by the 'gods' themselves, and explained in ways that the people could relate to.  And, because we no longer live in those 'cyclic' ways that give Man access to the 'inner' truths our 'linear' extrapolations lead to much confusion and misinterpretation of them.

The 'serpent' theme is typical of misinterpretation over the centuries, and in fact spawned many more 'conjectures' that became <set in stone truth> then dogmatically laid down in a new framework that had 'evil' as its 'cause to fight' (and 'kill for God'!).  So the 'serpent and all the other things were there to be crushed beneath the feet of Holy Mother Church (as depicted in so many paintings and icons).

The 'serpent' certainly was connected with the Reptilians – and the Zeta (they were the 'gods' who visited the Earth, among others, like the Draco (from which we get the word dragon ....and also the phrase 'draconian measures' because that derivation came from a time when rulers in those 'lands of the dragon' were seen by the West to be severe with their subjects, especially in China.  I tell this simply, because there were many twists and turns that distorted the truths in the original myths.  And the 'serpent' was not a reptile, or an evil temptress, but a way of explaining something in those original myths.

Surprisingly, one small remnant remains undistorted, although not really understood and certainly not acknowledged in its original context –  and that is, what the 'serpent' really represented..... but  it is preserved in the Caduceus, the emblem of the Medical Profession (and has been used going back to the earliest times, even recorded in stone in the ancient Middle East).  The two sankes entwined around a vertical staff with a sphere or circle atop (the circle, incidentally symbolising the soul) and this represents the double-helix of DNA, the bearer of life.  That is exactly what the 'serpent' in the Bible's Garden of Eden was; its 'image' distorted to fit the religious dogma about 'evil'.  If you look at the original texts (both the Sumerian and Babylonian) from which the Bible was a shorter version with much missing, (also deliberately  modified or simply mistranslated and misinterpreted later also) then it is clearly seen from the very detailed accounts of the Garden of Eden (that area 100 hundred miles south of Baghdad) that we were genetically engineered by the 'gods'.  Similarly, the story of Noah is told in much greater detail also in the Babylonian <Epic of Gilgamesh>, and the accounts regarding the I.GI.GI (now known as the Zeta) put the whole thing back into its original perspective.  As Karek said, in my previous channelling post above, No Leaf Clover has studied these things and we are fortunate in having his knowledge here on the Astral Pulse as a member who often contributes much regarding the Sumerians and ancient civilization.... I recall , when I joined the AP, meeting him  in the <New Planet Approaching> thread in Astral Chat where I posted my first channelling about those times, and about Nibiru the planet that came last at the time of Noah, for members... so for those who have not read that thread and want to learn more about the real truth of ancient times then a visit to that thread will give much added background to all this (my channelling post is on page 5 of that thread).   Incidentally, ALL that I write is channelled, not always directly word-for-word as (the above post in this thread on 'cycles' was a direct 'dictation' that I merely typed as it came in) but usually I channel 'indirectly' in the sense that I present those things given to me but in my own style of writing, as here in this particular post.

I will keep this post short, because I know the Reptilians have much they wish to tell us through Fuzziwig in his channelling – so I will also only touch briefly on the subject of Astrology regarding the 13 signs of the zodiac mentioned by Leyla.

There are many systems of Astrological division of the signs – the 'Equal House system' and the 'Placidus' being the most popular of the many 12-House systems.  I, myself, prefer to do Astrology reading using the Equal House division into 30 degrees each of the 360 degree Zodiac circle (the Placidus has unequal divisions), because it takes the Sun 2 hours to pass through each sign.  Different systems hae come and gone over the ages, and one of those is the '13-House' system still adhered to by a very small minority.  In fact, the guides tell me that there are numerous ways of dividing up the Heavens that they themselves use, but for the Earth the 12 divisions is appropriate for harmony and was the one given to the Earth by the 'gods' to the Shamen of Neolithic times.  In a later post I shall write more about the signs of the zodiac and the planets, and how they all have a profound but very suble effect om humans.   But, for now I close this channelling and hope it has helped the members see the Light glimmering among the ancient texts – and also the myths of truth lost in the mists of time.

With Pleiadian Love and Light,
MAYATNIK.

xander

I don't beleive the space lizards have anything worth listening too. I doubt we as a species need some shady ET's telling us how to live. What is wrong with you sheople that you need some reptilian messiah?
Isn't the fish skewered on a stick good enough for you.

"save us! save us!" you cry out as god lumbers by,
"Save yer selves! I'm outta here!" he says as he flips his children the bird.

I got some questions for the space geckos....
#1. How do you veiw sex in regards to pleasure, procreation, spiritual development, and magick?
#2. Why do you desire to "save" the teeming masses who would be better off taking responsibility for their own lives?
#3. What's in it for YOU?
#4. Why the lie that humans don't need meat when science has proven tinme and time again that high protein diets are what helped humans evolved?
#5. in regards to #4, are you worried your human cattle will get madsheep disease?
#6. What are you doing about your factions who are said to be commiting crimes against humanity?
#7. Do you lay your eggs in sand, water, mud or your own feces as certain reptiles do.
#8. What is your attitude towards humans who refuse to bow their necks before your jackboots?
#9. How do you feel about ceratin economic philosophies such as capitalism, communism, nazism, fascism, etc?

Xander

Hephaestus

Ape man were scavengers, when there were no meat left on animals they would break open bones and eat the bone marrow, if ape man didnt do this humans wouldnt be as intelligent today as they are now. Eating meat is a precursor of intelligence. If you have two children and feed one meat and the other not the child who eats meat will grow up to be a lot brighter.
To stop everyone eating meat would be condemning humanity to a future of lower intelligence. If you take a look at the animals of the world you'll soon realise the most intelligent animals in the world are carnivorous.

Aries

If possible can we keep it so the page isnt so wide?
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

MAYATNIK

Sorry about that, Aries and evryone !

I thought it was my browser going wrong - it was not easy to read at all having to scroll every line sideways.  We've checked, and it turns out to be a problem with the diagram pictures in my earlier channeling post on 'cycles' that were too wide and altered all of this page - so we've removed the pctures for now and are working on putting them back reduced in width.   In the meantime, the page width is back to normal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Love and Light,
MAYATNIK.

Aries

Eh, it was just kinda annoying having to scroll back and forth like that. But its all good.
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Fuzziwig

COMING NEXT

Major Channeling
by the
REPTILIANS

Fuzziwig

Hello all
I will in this post have the Reptilians comment on the channeling in the previous post done through Mayatnik by the Pleiadians via his guide Karek. I will do this as before through my guide, who provide the telepathic connection through the Pleiadian mothership to the Reptilians. In this channeling its also explained further on the circumstances that these channelings take part under and why.

'CYCLES' - Channeled from the Reptilians by Fuzziwig
14th of JANUARY 2004

For a long time there has been differences in the way that mankind interpreted various aspects of nature. Nature is a driving force that shapes many kinds of life which can take place on a planet, and its on this planet that there is created opportunities for experiences to learn. There will be on this planet various opportunities in the shape of intelligent life but also beings who sole purpose is to create a balance on the planet, and to help those intelligent in learning. It is in the process of learning, that we find that there are in fact opportunities to create a life that is to be created into this balance and lives in balance with the others, being the planet and the other helping beings. In this balance we find that a symbioses could occur between the parties and from this, gain more than man could have dreamed of. Therefore its vital that mankind takes a step towards learning more about nature and so can live with it in balance, to gain even more understanding of mans own nature. There will be different ways of achieving this and its no easy path, but we see a fundamental understanding of the natures needs to be important, because its by this understanding that a mutual relationship can exist.

A grounding of ideas states that linear thinking will solve many problems regarding modern science. There are however many examples of this not being true. You could take the modern science with the understanding of interactions with nature and see how nature is treated. Nature is at the moment fighting back to restore its balance and does this by setting the planet in motion. Its this motion that is the only way for nature to let mankind know that its being mistreated, all though there are casualties. The casualties are not the intend of this motion, but by being mistreated over such a long time the planet Earth or Gaia let ppl know its being mistreated through natural disasters. It may seem like a violent place to live at, but have in mind that as long as there is a need for mankind to exploit nature, then it will continue to be this way.

The technology that man uses today is focused on the continuing growth of man, but growth in a different way in which increasing accumulation of wealth is the most important. The technology is fixed on using as many natural resources as possible to gain this growth, but as a result man destroys himself. Futhermore is the wealth that is accumulated used to improve on this technology, and so it could be the fall of man if new ideas are not introduced into development of technology, because technology is not bad in itself. It becomes destructive when technology is focused on only gaining something for oneself and not look at the bigger picture in which many could benifit by respecting each party that is included in this process. Technology is used by many other species and an understanding of how to respect the different elements in the process of technology follows with this in the advancements of technology. This is the way in which a healthy way of advancement of technology can take place, and bring mankind forward into a new era of non-destruction.

Mankind have evolved through time differently, in which different lessons had to be learn. Those are the times we call the ages of man. They are ages in which different lessons has been given to mankind for them to learn certain things. Since the start of this great cycle there has been fundamental lessons in which mankind could evolve in further understanding of the world. By learning these lesson, mankind has turned from a what you would call a 'caveman', to a more civilized person in which moral has an affect on a persons behaviour. This is some of the significant change that are made upon humans nature and from where mankind can become more advanced. This is however a temporary development, in that moral is set to make some common sense guidelines and guide ppl into doing the 'right' thing. There will however be a change of development in mankind where moral is not a used, but where man can express and act himself/herself spontaniously out of love for others and oneself. This is a development that will set mankind free, and leave things more open to which opportunities can unfold.

Cycles are a common theme in the world, from the smaller parts in the nature to the great universe. There are great things such as the galaxies that spin around, to the small things such as a particle in a molecule. Many things point to that the world is not linear, yet mankind seems to be persuaded that its linear. It is not linear, but things may seem more tangible when it is. There are areas within your science that can be measured because of this linear thinking and that makes its easy, but not correct. Areas in which the distance to a distant planet may seem like a very long way, but where it is in fact just around the corner so to speak. So not only is it necessary to change the thought of distances, but also the way the universe is shaped. The universe is shaped as to insure that galaxies are stable so that life can thrive in them. They are like small gardens in which many species can experience life and move about to find other species from which they can learn. This is how it works with species; they find each other on different levels and exchange knowledge about various themes. Often it is technology, from which they can make their current more effective. There are other areas in which sharing is common and those are improvement of oneself. They are ways in gaining understanding of the lessons on that current density level currently occupied in. Naturally these meetings are very exciting, because they open up for so many new opportunities in which to learn and develop futher, and it opens up for cross species relationsships which were unthought of before. There is an understanding at this level that there are no other species that can complete the task of developing this technology, which are to be made by that species. The things at hand must be done solely by that species to learn from it and develop further.

Technology is the main reason why there are so many species being able to extend on the lives they are living. Its this development of technology that makes life easier for them and makes them able to help others. Take the species that are helping planet Earth, they are all situated in spacecrafts from which they can coordinate help on the planet, thus making things much more easy. They can move around and even change density level, in that they need to for them to interact with the planets species. Free from having to think of survival gives this surplus to help others and to develop further in technology, but there are other things as well. The development of oneself becomes more important than survival and thereby opening doors to spiritual development previously unheard of. It becomes important to guide others in their journey and to help out where it is needed. It is a yearning to come home that drives at this stage. The home of any spirit in the world which is also called the Source of all things.

The Source is the Creator, the bringer of all life. Nothing really comes close to describing what the Source is, but describing what the Creator does can give an idea what it is. The Creator intended for experiences to be made and so life was made. Life sustaining a memory was made to store those experiences and for the lifeform to learn from those experiences. It was from a need to learn about life that intelligence was put into the lifeform and to initiate a higher form of survival. A kind where experiences would make a difference even in nonthreatning situations. This would make sure that situations of threatning property, could be evaluated even under safe conditions thus learning to cope better in them. This would divide them from other lifeforms that didnt have intelligence and thereby making them more capable of survival. When less time was spent on survival, other things could be attended. These things would first be to establish a firm foundation for futher survival, but later a will to surpass just mere survival. A will to develop in intelligence and perform tasks to develop this intelligence. Later intelligence would become more refined and leave former primitive traits of the lifeform to move on. Moving on to more advanced times with a will to surpass the previous way of living and becoming more than a being whos life is only governed by outside surroundings. This would leave space for a more unique being whos goal is to find out more of its being. A development would take place here, which continuesly would alter the very being of this creature and develops a new way of doing things. Things that are related to the completion of the being and so the being can move on and find ways upon which it can obtain this completion. The being would search in itself to find answers and find the answers to the nature of the being. However a direct completion wouldnt be at hand because of the surroundings. They would seek to find the aspects of the being as something usefull for ways in which control could be issued. They would control the being by enslaving it to believe that the completion lies in the existence of various physical things. Things normally not necessary in what you would call common survival, but for gaining physical pleasure on various levels of the vehicle that the being posseses. Obviously the being would eventually find out that its ways would lead to nowhere but an endless task in gaining these physical things. Being in contact with oneself would set the being in contact with the ways of completion. Exploring several ways still to find the way that would be most suited for the being, the being would find its way and follow it with all its will. Moving to layers in which the being would be able to observe the magnitude of its mission. At first being baffled by it, but then later setting up for completing as much as possible in its life. The being finds learning processes in every aspect of life and continues its way upon completion.

Since man started his task on becoming more than he was, there has been a misunderstanding in how to gain this. There has been countless attempts in gaining it by establishing a foundation for wealth. By these attempts there has been an understanding of self fulfillment, yet still felt empty after each attempt, and so man has looked many places for other ways in gaining this self fulfilment. Its been at this stage of man that he has found that spiritual development gain such self fullfilment, yet something is missing. Not knowing that there are other things to take into account when reaching self fulfillment, he moves on to other things and let go of the things he percieved to be faulty. Slowly he becomes a desparate man who needs to be in touch with himself and become more than he was. He does gain this self fulfillment by understanding that there is more to life than being a creature whos sole purpose is to find ways in which he can dodge difficulties. He will understand that avoiding problems doesnt make problems go away. They are there for the person to learn something from and so the person must face these problems. He will learn that life is not something that you should avoid, but embrace to make the most of it. There will be situations where one feels like giving up and it all feels hopeless in this effort of learning through problematic situations, but they dont seem so harsh when you face them again, thus they are no longer needed for future incarnations to go through. They are dealt with as knowledge for the persons incarnations to be used as guidance in going through these difficult situations.

Life moves on and so problems must be dealt with. Problems are of different kind but those regarding the mental process of the human can be dealt with. These are the kind that involve much thought process in how to fix it and so they take up much energy of the person doing this process. They are however not a process in which man can make a difference in altering the structure of the problem, since it will remain the same. There are only different angles to the problems and thoughts that can help to solve it. However the process of solving the problem stays the same. Letting go of those ideas that led to the conflict are essential for dealing with the problem. When dealing with something like a problem, its important that the energy is present. It is when ppl are feeling down that their energy is low and they dont see an immediate way out. When this happen ppl seem to give up and let it go out on other ppl, more or less purposely. They see a frustration in everything they do and so the surroundings are afflicted by this. It is when this happens that the surroundings must help the person to gain energy to deal with the problems at hand and to support in this difficult time. There are many ways to do this, but talking to the person is of much help and help to gain insights on different angles to the problem. Another way would be to tranfer energy to the person that had the problem and thereby giving that surplus of energy needed to deal with those problems. It is however not a permanent solution in that the energy used to deal with the problems also can be tainted with the negative feelings, and so your back to square one. We find that human contact and exchange of exeriences to be benificial in gaining understanding of problems and thereby dealing with them. We said that you shouldnt avoid problems, but that doesnt mean that you should refrain from using others exeriences to deal with your own problems at hand. Therefore the social network that is created between ppl, very important because it gives ppl a chance to help each other and be there for each other. Giving chances of friendships and understanding for the differences that lies in man.

Man will at some point have to face the differences that lies in man, because its only by understanding this that there can be tolerance beyond your own race and even species. There are alien species that are willing to help but this can be difficult if they are feared, and so help can only happen behind the curtains so to speak. This is the case with humans right now, and this is the reason why we communicate the way we do right now. Persons with the attitude of channeling with a will to help, are the persons that we can help to pass on our message at this time, and so we hope to help this way. Many a times there has been misunderstandings of the will of aliens species, and this has sometimes been with just cause because of the varieties of task done by aliens species. They have been more or less visible and its by this visibility that they might have been percieved as a threat. A threat because of the strange and unknown appearance that can really spark the human imagination to think of the foulest creatures with the worst of intent. Humans have been inspired by many things, and religion is amongst one of those. Religions that speak of foul and evil creatures are contributing to this fear of the unknown. It is by realizing that the unknown can be different than what the religions speak of, that a huge step is taken in gaining tolerance. The evil and foul creatures that are spoken of in those religions are sides of the human nature that is being condemned because of the moral that man has gained. It is obvious that you cant deny your own nature, but you can work towards an understanding of it.

Facing sides of oneself is the process of this understanding. Having an open mind and giving others the benifit of the doubt are first steps in gaining tolerance and by countless experience with positive impressions a bridge is build towards the unknown. Unknown in itself is not allways good, but there a many positive aspects of it that shouldnt be overlooked because of small parts of negative. Its by denying ones own chance for these positive aspects, that a great deal is missed out on and so we can only encourage to be curious and open minded in your exploring of the unknown. There are offcourse ways in which common sense would object to explore in which an obvious negative result would stem from. These ways have maybe been tried many times by others where a negative result has been the case and thereby no need in exploring this. Its worth noting though that prejudices based on others experiences may not be true to others, and so using the guidance of ones intuition combined with common sense is the way to explore, with the others experiences in the back of the head. So by exploring, new experiences may erupt and may contradict others results from their experiences. This is the way to learn and to understand how predujices work in lives in which they can limit the persons opportunities. Not knowing that ideas can inhibit the person, these predujices lives on through whole lives in which they create distance and intolerance, making live more difficult. This is the way man has lived for a long time and as a result wars have been waged and cruel act against humans have been conducted. Those are some of the more extreme results of those ideas, but they demonstrate how the ideas manifest in the world, when its felt that an injustice has taken place. Those injustices originating from a percieving threat to survival and an increasing lack of ability to cope with it. These can be the ways upon man will avenge himself again and again till the threat is finally no more. Not realizing that the threat may be a friend or family, he keeps fighting to maintain survival instead of trying to solve the situation in cooperation with the percieved threat. Its often that resolving to fighting is not necessary at all, but being willing to solve the situation by other means would then be necessary. Solving the situation by dialog and having in mind that the other side also wants to solve it, even if thats is not the case, because giving the other side the benifit of the doubt can lead to far more positive than the opposite. If your not open to the possibility that there is good will behind, then you have judged the other side even before a true opinion can be formed. So by having an open mind, many conflicts can be avoided and lead to understanding of the other sides needs.

We understand that there are conflicts that are very complicated on planet Earth, but these conflicts are usually originated in bad communication in not being willing to listen to the other side. In not being able to listen there is allready created a gap and this gap feeds confusion to the conflict. At this stage there is no other way than get back to the discussiontable and straigthen out the mess. When these conflicts occur, there are no way for the civilian to solve it by using force, because in this there is created injustice on the other party of the conflict. This escalating in more force being used and making the conflict even more complicated. For the civilian there is only leaving the conflict to those who started it and let them sort it out. An objective view on the situation can be very hard when your being affected by it, and so many act on their strong emotions towards what they percieve to be an aggressor. These acts often result in violence, and not being able to do anything about their situation might make these acts understandable. What they dont understand is that they are adding to the conflict and making things worse not only for themselves, but also the surrounding communities, in that their acts make room for other to do similar things, because its becomes acceptable with such acts. Not only is this a destructive chain, but its also a way to making conflicts near impossible to solve. Offcourse there are other ways for the civilians to act and so making positive change to a conflict. It would be by contributing with ideas to solving the conflict, and by showing that finding a way out of it is highly appreciated. Actions which lead the civilian to make a statement that tell others that its not acceptable to use violence and that the conflict must be solved in order for those involved to move on. Moving on to better lives and other life lessons. Offcourse there are other ways upon learning how to cope with conflicts, and by living them out with death and destruction you may learn it, but its not really necessary. It takes up time in your life that could have been spend on other lessons that might be more important to learn. It is by accepting guidance that the same lessons dont have to be relived many times causing pain. Only when its highly necessary there can be talk of reliving lessons, but this is because they are not learned properly. It may not seem fair, but there is no other way for the individual to learn these things and so they must be relived. For an individual to learn this way may not seem efficient, but learning this way covers various aspects of the experience and so its by this combined knowledge the lesson is extracted. Many experiences are often needed to cover a lesson in which may contain grander subjects such as being able to love or destruction. Now collecting experiences can take many lifetimes to cover the grander subjects, because a single life may not complete such a lesson. It is possible though in dedicating oneself to learning of each little situation that passes through life. Extracting the 'point' so to say of the result of the situation and learning what caused it. By going about ones life this way, it not only leaves room for interpretation of the situation for oneself, but also for others to gain insights in. So its this way that lessons are learned.

The galaxies are build like spirals from which their enourmous size affect the inhabitants in them. Each and every planet in them has an effect upon the lives that are lead near them. Each solarsystem creating the smaller components in the galaxy and being the breathing ground for some of the species existing. The solarsystem they occupy holds an influence that leads and drives the beings. The influence being a force that is elecromagnetic. It is the one being responsible for affecting ppl in a way that makes them act accordingly to the grander plan of the species. Futher it lets them explore the aspect of that particular influence and lets them learn the lessons attached to this influence. The Zodiac is such an example where in which the different influences are marked. They each represent an influence that is affecting man in different ages of man. They started by the beginning of the great cycle and so they moved on influencing man for each of the great ages of man. They started by influencing at an early age where man had just developed to a species which could move beyond its primitive survival. Later when man became moral, there was no longer needed for a previous influence and so a different influence became dominant. Not because of the need, but because of very closely measured goals for the species in which to develop. This measurement done by higher beings whos job is to overlook the species and their development. Beings who are situated in higher density layers from where they coordinate species to interact with others in helping and building links between them, from which they can communicate and work together. Such is it with the Earth project where several species are involved. They are located in another density layer than their own in order assist with tasks that are related to the Earth project. Futhermore are the species involved also in a position to have a say in what they are to perform of tasks. They do this in conjuction with the Galactic Federation from where major decisions are made and where the species find a forum to talk about various subject. Working together like this is both benificial for those they help, but also for themselves in that they learn a great deal from working with others as well as those tasks being done. They find that they no longer need to work on developing ways upon their improvement, but that they happen when they perform these tasks of helping. So in this way its a mutual realationship that all parties gain from. The various species all work in different ways to help the Earth project, and so to insure that its done properly the guides are having an important role in this. They see to that a species for example is not helped too much in the good will of the helping species.

This has happened before with the Pleiadians, but was corrected for future ventures and they learned a great deal from this. They now play an active role in coordinating other species to help and they also play a role in teaching these species the value of helping and how to do it. They are from their solar system overseeing those species that are in the alcyone spiral and making sure that the influence from the planets matches the help given. It is no easy task, and so they utilize the help from computers to make accurate precisions and check with the guides to whether is precise. These computers being used for many other things in that they can provide a easier approach to task (there is no need to invent the bowl twice). This insuring surplus for other tasks and to live. The Pleiadians are in many ways the teachers of the galaxy. They help in overseeing tasks done by other species and give them feedback on the result of those. This is why the channeling taking place right here is also being overseen by the Pleiadians from their mothership, in which they can extract the lessons learned by the parties involved and distribute to other species so they can learn from these lessons. Its mostly a communication task but also high responsibility in distributing the right lessons for those species targeted. Like others it matters what lessons they are given as to insure best progress and development. They are given the opportunity to learn from the lesson, and to change their ways to something even more benificial. The Pleiadians are gathering information from many sources. They are in contact with many species beyond the Earth project and so there is a higher form of exchange of lessons beyond the galaxy. Its a joint effort in bringing enlightenment to all kind. An attempt to bring species together and let them learn from each other.

The cycles which are influencing man are periods of 26000 years in which the photon band impacts at certain intervals of that cycle. Its a band that influence all life in a positive way to reach full potential. And so its influence reach down and change the way man is build. The DNA is altered in a way to wake up slumbering elements of it and let new abilities be available to man. Its a positive change, but only a change that is done rarely because a species should be able to cope with the changes. This is why when you ascend in density that the path in the alcyone spiral becomes smaller to insure more change at smaller intervals of time because it can be coped with at that stage. As the ascension reaches the peak of the spiral, a continuing affection of the photon band takes place and change happens all the time, and makes sure that the species reaches its full potential. When this happens there are no limits to the species and it can express itself fully. There is a need for the species to help others up to the same level and when this happen they move on to other experiences. It is a completion of being that takes place when there is no more to be done at that stage, and so it moves on. It moves on to a place where a higher form of development can take place. A place where the being is no longer restricted by its physical body and where an energetic relationship occurs between those present there. It is a place of great joy and bliss and where there is no pain. The task of helping continues in this form, but it is on a different level. Things are still learned, but in a different way in that the beings involved are highly developed. They seek out confusion on many levels and bring their help if needed. The help utilized is through a cooperation with beings on a lower level than themselves. They communicate with each other and exchange ideas upon which improvement of the lower level beings can done. It is a wonderfull friendship there is between the beings at this level and the beings at lower levels than themselves. They understand the position the beings of lower levels are in, and so they can by this understanding provide for the best help possible. At some point the beings at the energetic level move on to even higher levels and help them below themselves, and this is the way it develops until the Source is reached.

An understanding of the universe brings understanding of the bigger picture and therefore you must also know of the way the species on for example the Earth project bring help. The species have several ways of influencing another. They use their knowledge to predict the things that are to occur with the species they help. These predictions are based upon information from various sources, and an understanding of the inner workings of the universe. They use these prediction to influence various beings who want this help. They do this by influencing with the agreement of the guides and this is usually the case. The guides know what kind of help is best suited for the individual and so help done by these species are done with the approval stamp of the guides so to speak before they act. In many ways its the best way to provide help and those refusing this kind are often in very much trouble afterwards, because they do not fully understand the consequences of their acts. They create more havoc than good and so others must step in and undo the damage. The various species know of this agreement, and so they follow it to avoid having to work more than necessary.

There are others who completely go against the wishes of the guides, and they create so much havoc as to put the helping species on much extra work to undo this damage, and this is the case with the factions which derive from our planet. They have no understanding of why its important to help others, and base their entire will upon gaining more for themselves. This is the way of some of the beings that are too confused to move on a benifical path upon their own improvement would follow. The beings involved in this are kept from doing certain things. They can try to influence others with their ideas, but certain acts are them forbidden. They can not use their power to establish a permanent influence on a being of mankind. The guides will try to influence as well to keep giving the being a chance to choose something different. The influence from these faction may be strong when chosen, but there will allways be a second choice given by the guides. There would be no hope of helping these ppl if this wasnt so. Its by the guides wishes to give ppl that second chance in any situation of confusion; to give a chance of leaving that confusion and moving on in life

This concludes this channeling and now leaves room for members to ask questions about the subjects mentioned. I will be answering questions in following post as well as provide comments on the next channeling done by Mayatnik.

Light and Compassion
Fuzziwig

Arthelion

Hi everyone, Earthling or not [:D]
I have a few questions here:

1.   How to get on with people who seem really bad in their nature? I mean they're greedy, selfish, have all the bad characteristics, try to do anything to complicate your life etc... I'm talking about one of our teachers at school. I try (and mostly succeed) to get on with most people well but those who don't even want to talk about themselves because they think they're just perfect... I know that evil is best defeated by love, but in some cases it's really impossible. I hope you know what I mean.

2.   What would you suggest a student to study? What knowledge will be important after the pole shift? I will have to choose seminars next year so I would like to make a good choice [:)]

3.   Is the book Thiaoouba prophesy true? If it is, then it's one of the best books to read. It talks about an incarnation of 9th density being on Earth as Christ, the continent of Mu, Atlantis and much more of Earth's history. Otherwise it could be a nice science fiction, which I hope it's not [:(]

4.   You've talked about high-density beings, but what do 2D and 1D beings look like? Are they something like animals or bacteria?

5.   How much truth is in the Darwin's theory of evolution? I wrote an essay about that recently and I stated that I don't agree with it, because I don't think that the species evolved just because of natural selection... I mean bacterium can evolve only into a better one and not something more advanced (like a multi-cell organism) even if you waited a billion years. I think it needs a LOT of intelligence to create or even improve such organisms and the Nature couldn't exist without a control of somebody VERY intelligent like the God or the Spirit as you call it here. But tell this to a materialistic person like most humans are [B)]. It's hard to express such thoughts when English is not my native language I think you get the point.

This should be enough for now and thank you for response in advance,
Arthelion

Arthelion

Wow, I forgot one thing:

6.  Do you like dancing?

xander

I've dealt with such people and found things within myself.
#1. Why do you want to "get along" with such people?
#2. Why are you so concerned they like you?

This is a teacher, one who quite possibly doesn't and will never respect you. If you can't get a different teacher then do your best and have as little contact as possible.

That's one thing I like about college, if the teachers a jerk one can drop the class.

I personally would rather be honest than polite.

You can have the teacher figured out but no matter what you say the teacher will disregard it because its coming from some "snot nosed brat".

#3. What makes you think you are going to change this person?

You cannot change anyone, only lead by example, if someone chooses not to follow, so be it. there's a good chance your teacher is set in his/her ways, thus any attempt on your part to change them will only lead to contempt on their part and wasted enrgy on yours.

IT IS NOT YOUR JOB TO SAVE THEM!!!!!!!!!

#4. Most people aren't evil. They are just following preprogrammed social conditioning which in their minds works very well regardless of any evidence to the contrary.

Hope this helps![8D]

Xander

quote:
Originally posted by Arthelion

Hi everyone, Earthling or not [:D]
I have a few questions here:

1.   How to get on with people who seem really bad in their nature? have all the bad characteristics, try to do anything to complicate your life etc... I'm talking about one of our teachers at school. I try (and mostly succeed) to get on with most people well but those who don't even want to talk about themselves because they think they're just perfect... I know that evil is best defeated by love, but in some cases it's really impossible. I hope you know what I mean.

Arthelion