News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Request for remote viewers/clairvoyants

Previous topic - Next topic

cesm23

I would like someone which is remote viewer or clairvoyant to help me with developing ESP and abilityes like remote viewing and clairvoyance, altough i need help from someone which started without any natural ability, and that developed the abilityes EXCLUSIVELY from training without natural ability, only people like this will be able to help me, since they started just like me.

Anyone interested in helping me on this or teaching, please send me a private message, i really need help on this, since i starting getting a bit frustated.

Note that i am posting this as a last resourt since i am having lot of trouble about training (nothing works even after several months of training) and i would like how it went for non psionic people like me that developed/learned ESP and to remote view or to have clairvoyance only by training, since maybe i am training incorrectly or doing constant mistakes.

GANAMOHA

mistakes pave the road to achievement.  just visualize I'd suggest getting a deck of cards starting  off with two or three of them and try getting the same card everytime then slowly increase the amount of cards then move on to other things like guessing what people are thinking so and and so fourth you coud just start with remote viewing but that can be most frustrating if you dont know what your doing or have any patience
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Dem0072

I'm really no authority at all, and I know only a little myself, but there is an experiment my friends were "willing" to participate with me on (they thought it was a game).

You might try working on sensing first, if you can get to the point to where your relaxed, your mind is awake & body is asleep, then just take in everything... relax, and be at the moment.  I was able to sense the presence of specific people with my eyes closed with this, "look" for others, but don't open your eyes.

If you have a dark room or dimmed room in your house, and some friends willing to play a simple "game", maybe you can get one of them (has to be 2 or more) to take off shoes & be as odd or stealthy as they want to enter your room for a moment, and see if you can sense their presence.

Like I said, I've had success with this, I don't know everything about it though, I'm no authority, it's just something you can try if you would like.

Best of luck to you.

Psionic

Try the Chakra Cleansing Meditation and the Violet Flame meditation along with your current techniques, they will help you immensely.

WANDERLEI

How come none of these remote viewers/clairvoyants do not help the goverment in locating Bin lAden and other such wanted "celebrities"???

GANAMOHA

probably because most of the people who achieved these things probably through an elightenment of the sort realized just because they can doesnt mean they should. but of course its more complicted than that :wink:

WANDERLEI

GANAMOHA

WANDERLEI

You wrote it's more complicated.....What did u mean by complicated??Hope i am specific :)

GANAMOHA

a phrase like this seems most accurate in answering your question
"the short and simple truth is rarely true and never simple"
if you dont inderstand private message me or something like that

Doringo

There is also the fact that, if you tell the government that you used psychic powers to find an enemy of the state, organising a manhunt would be the last thing they'd do.

And laugh in your face would be the first.
All men are equal in death.

WANDERLEI

The goverment did a research on psychis didnt they??Why spend millions of dollars,on satelites,army etc for the manhunt if u can hire a few psychics and save tonsssss of cash.

gangta

Quote from: WANDERLEI on September 12, 2006, 23:01:21
How come none of these remote viewers/clairvoyants do not help the goverment in locating Bin lAden and other such wanted "celebrities"???

lol who says they arent....who even says bin laden hasnt been captured yet :wink:

but everyone has psychic abiilities some are just more sensitive to it and thus can "awaken" easily. its nothing more than an addition to the five senses.

DeeBee

The gov't DID do work in this field- go to coasttocoastam.com and look up Maj. Ed Danes (Dames? not sure about spelling). He was their go-to guy in remote viewing and training others.  If you read Michael Chrichton's State Of Fear, you'll see why they don't want Osama.