News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Sacred Spirits aka Bit-Beasts

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Swift

Hey, I am a fan of beyblade. I am 14 and was wondering were bit-beasts are real.

Heres a prime Def of Bit-beasts:

Obvious question to new Beyblade anime fans. Bit Beasts are ancient spirits taken in the forms of animals or mythical/legendary beasts. The name BIT means that they rest inside the 'Bit Chip/protector' of a Beyblade.

These ancient spirits were brought to their owners by fate and to some have even managed to copy spirits into digital forms. In the anime, The Blade Breakers/Team BBA had their Bit Beasts brought to them by relics, pendants, sword and bit.

In the first series Tyson's/Takao's father explains that Bit beasts had existed before humanity had. In V-Force it was explained that they were used to benefit mankind's life style on their world. In season 1 they were summoned by their users from a large pillar of bright light then a spirit was brought forth to battle by the users command.

Now, not many bladers believe they are, neither do I ,but I'm curious..

Beyblade History:

Beyblades are originated from a famous top that were known to be played by both adults and children. These were called "Beigomas" and existed since the 17th century. The first ever Beigomas were spiral sea shells filled with sand then eventually created by lead.

Since these were created they have been a really big hit to Japan and the world, One example of the beigoma is on the picture above or in Titanic movie where the scene is set on the docks with a 7-9 year old boy playing one by himself. Many schools in Japan held tournaments, After world war 2 they began to loose their popularity and production of beigomas in businesses dropped.

It was then in 1995 that Takara also known to be the BBA created the Gyro Beyblades and Old School Beyblades to revolutionize the famous  beigomas. Since then they have been renamed "Beyblades" with new high tech shooters we all use today.

Beyblades have been so successful that production started to fly straight up. Beyblades are now successful and a really popular game as well as the anime cartoon that captured the fighting spirits of people that will carry out beyblade through history again!.

If ya still don't know what bit-beast are heres a lil music video!

http://genocidebb.net/GenoBB.zip

and

http://genocidebb.net/AMV3.zip

Respond A-SAP!

Orchild

Look it's a TV show, a cartoon, that says enough. I don't think anyone cares about reading what you wrote because it's simply a TV show. You figger out if they are real

Mr.Swift

Look, I know their not real, but after watching Yu Yu Hakusho, I never thought Demons were real and guess what, they are. Besides, I only did this for my friend anyway...he keeps saying they are real...>.>

Leannain

Mr.Swift

Ah, your right, its just kids stuff. You gotta admit though, the videos are cool though.

Leannain

Orchild

This seemed to be a seriuos question, you awnsered my post seriuosly aswell, and now you say:
QuoteAh, your right, its just kids stuff. You gotta admit though, the videos are cool though.

This pisses me and i bet alot alot alot of other people off here on this forum, get a damn life, demons can be real but in what way, someone's view can go much much further then "Demons exist and are evil".

Nothing is this black and white, get a life

Mr.Swift

Ok, dude, let it go...Blading is just a lil hobby for me.

Van-Stolin

Well, I am surprised at the level of maturity in this board, after being here for so long.

I would have to say that Orchild you need to chill out and anwser in a calm tone, or people will lose respect for you.

Mr.Swift, you posted for your friend right?  Well I can probably say that in this reality, they don't exist, other wise people might have found one already, but I wouldn't count it out without searching for it.

Also, welcome to the fourms.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Orchild

If you have been on serval forums like this in the past 5 years, and you always get these posts through on it, i just do get ticked by it. Howcome you think i already had respect of persons on this forum, i am new to this one aswell like the person who asked the question.

QuoteAh, your right, its just kids stuff. You gotta admit though, the videos are cool though.

That sentence ticked me off, be glad i awnsered to your post, saying something like that isn't appropiate.. please respect that, and go enter a bay bladers forum, it's more fun for you. This isn't so sorry if i was harsh but this is a seriuosly forum and not for kids play like you liked to call it in that sentence

Mr.Swift

Quote from: OrchildIf you have been on serval forums like this in the past 5 years, and you always get these posts through on it, i just do get ticked by it. Howcome you think i already had respect of persons on this forum, i am new to this one aswell like the person who asked the question.

That sentence ticked me off, be glad i awnsered to your post, saying something like that isn't appropiate.. please respect that, and go enter a bay bladers forum, it's more fun for you. This isn't so sorry if i was harsh but this is a seriuosly forum and not for kids play like you liked to call it in that sentence

I have nothing to say about that. And I'm not a kid. I just had a question because others said they were real too. So I posted here for some kinda renforcment on the matter. Not to get told off by someone who I don't know. If I knew your attitude was like that, I would have posted "Please Orchild, do not post here". My friends made them videos and how did that tinkle you off? Their just music videos. And before you tell me to enter any Beyblade forum, learn how to spell it right. I asked a serious question.  Thank you.

I'll start to make my communication with my guide so I can ask him/her questions.

The Founder

Many of these cartoons use mythology as a base for their ideas, it is likely that some of the characters from this show may well have roots in human legend.

It is easy however, to become obsessive over such things and make them into something they are not.

Demons are real to an extent but these 'bit beasts' don't quite meet the profile, it is likely that the creators of the cartoon adapted mythological beasts to make them more appropriate for their show.

The Founder

The changes are coming...

Orchild

pfff cut the crap please.. not everything needs an explenation that exists of a book with 240 pages, gimme a break ur the DBZ kind of type noone wants to deal with

Thought it's a good things ,ask you guide, it helps

bitkari

first thing.

these are invented creations, often designed by a toy company to make some money.

second thing.

these are also a new mythology for a lot of kids these days. our ancient stories of dragons, demons, fairies, angels etc are to a great extent fabricated stories told by people throughout the ages.

but these stories, and fantastical creations are not without merit. through these characters we tell our tales, and impart our ideas of what it is to exist. their strength gives them a life of their own, and they in effect become very real.

i'm not trying to validate beyblades or dragonballz or whathaveyou, but i think it is unwise to demolish the fragile imagination of younger folk who are exploring the greater universe for the first time via these mythical devices. perhaps a gentle guidance towards the ideas that we have gained is a better solution than forever closing the door on these curious minds?