News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Salvia Divinorum?

Previous topic - Next topic

The Entropic Mind

Quote from: knucklebrain1970I have mass ammounts of this stuff. Figuring that the Federales will be shutting it down soon, I ordered up.  I never use a sitter caus I don't really care to. I use to get panic attacks a lot, before I even tried Salvia.

I was scared s-less to try Salvia. Here's the deal. Become at peace with death before you try it. See, I'm all about excitement,  I could care less what happens.

Now for me, Salvia is more or less a different type of thing everytime. Mostly it's body sensations. However, for me it's usually like feeling like my body is sevaral feet from me. I don't really see my body, but it's like, if I'm walking, it's ahead of me. I've been sucked into vacuums, black holes, vortexes. I've been to fairy lands, pumpkin farms.

I've tried all the brands. Word of advice. Don't go and buy it at a smoke shop locally. You'll get screwed. I dont' take one hit either. I take like 50 hits. Of course after the initial BANG.

Some say Salvia is not a party drug? I call BS. I've had more fun with Salvia at parties. I usually pack a huge huge pipe, have peopel sit in a circle and pass the thing around till everyone is obliterated. It's hella fun I think.  Especially when a first timer is going HOLY SH**, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT STUFF.

I have tried the regular leaf, and the extract. I bought a huge bag of the leaf for very cheap. I'll tell you whut. The big leaf, for me is far more potent. I took like 10 huge hits and I was trippin my socks off for a good 1/2 hour. I was praying to just come down. Seriously. It was like acid for me. But I'm just that way. Things affect me far greater than other people since I started having panic attacks.

However, the only thing that really gives me anxiety, is worrying about how the salvia trip is going to be. So I just tell myself, if I die, I die and that's how I've come to peace with the effects of Sally D.

Kevin

You're giving pretty irresponsible advice there...

Greenrat

Quote from: The Entropic Mind
You're giving pretty irresponsible advice there...

why?
hes right about the trip being different for everyone, id never do this stuff at a party, but thats me.
tbh a mushroom trip is more effective at opening ones mind than salvia. You tend to have atleast some reccollection of what you understand when your tripping. With salvia the trip is just a hazy memory.

taking mushrooms is like remembering to take photos on holiday.
salvia is forgetting your camera in the first place.
split your awareness between your heart and head.

jilola

Quote from: Greenratwhy?
hes right about the trip being different for everyone, id never do this stuff at a party, but thats me.
Exactly because of what yiu just said: The experience is different for everyone.
What may be easy and simple to handle for KnuckelBrain may be extremely strong and difficult for the next guy.
Knuckle's post gives the impression it's a party drug.
Quote from: KnucklebrainSome say Salvia is not a party drug? I call BS.
Someone taking that at face value could get seriosly hurt.
After you've taken salvia at various  doses up to a maybe level 4 you can strat assuming the experience is controllable and safe without a sitter. Until then I strongly suggest treating salvia with due respect. It may not be necessary but I tend to think it's better to err on th side on caution.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

Dartan

I've seen many places online to buy dried leaves and whatnot, but what about live plants/cuttings?  I'd like to grow my own but haven't found anyplace to get live plants/cuttings from.

Dave

mactombs

Definitely not a party drug.

For me and those I've sat with, 5-10 minutes for the peak, it lessens after that, after effects lasting for maybe 30-45 minutes.

My friend had one of those, live a different lifetime in 5 minutes kind of experience with it. Most people forget all the details of their experience quickly, however.

The way things are going, this will probably a scheduled controlled substance in all the U.S. fairly soon.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

jilola

Ah, water kills more people in a month that salvia has even hurt people over several years.

2cents& L&L
Jouni

Greenrat

Quote from: jilolaAh, water kills more people in a month that salvia has even hurt people over several years.

2cents& L&L
Jouni

exactly, its got nothing to do with the danger they pose to our bodies, its about not wanting people to have these kinds of profound experiences, the ruling elite will always want to supress people from experiencing something more meaningful than tabloid stories and soap operas.

but hey, atleast they give us ciggarettes and booze, who needs life changing insights into there own nature when you can get drunk and..
1) play chicken with a train and end up as mincemeat
2) end up picking fights with random people and getting thrown in hospital or prison.
3) waking up the next day more comatose than "awake"
split your awareness between your heart and head.

ubiquitous

hey druggies would ya recommend all this and do you need to continue with it to attain the same astral gateway you experience.
I fall into lucidity and fly in my mind by relaxing and slowly switching off my frontal conscious thoughts e.c.t until i am witness to the gradual paralysis of my nervous system(logged off and shutdown!) takes time and practice and some courage to let go when you know something's happening then boom i'm lucid, should i just look for this saliva stuff is it easier?.

jilola

You cannot attain anything with any drug, legal or otherwise.
The only thing you can get is a feel for the goal. Then you have to follow the experience with the regular chemically unassisted practice to get there.
If you start using, say, salvia on a constant basis to attain something it'll kick you where it hurts.

What do you mean by gradual paralysis? A medical condition or a progressing facility with sleep paralysis sort of thing?

2cents & L&L
Jouni

ubiquitous

jilola,
       when most people are asleep their body is locked, paralysed.
I can induce this state and be conscious/witness to the gradual shutdown mind/body break where i would become lucid.
To attach words to experiences and feelings in this tunneling effect is tricky to say the least but hopefully someone out there knows what i'm describing.

ub

jilola

Ubi:OK. I was just making sure you weren't talking about MS or something similar that'll paralyse you up close and personal.
There are no words really, aren't there? Freaky when it happens when you watch.
If you can induce it then a drug would only hinder your progress, imo.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

atat23

sweet, i have been reading everything i can on this stuff for ages and am defo gonna try it, the problem i have is that no one would sit with me while i try it as everyone i know is dead against any type of drugs, my parents are going out this weekend so ill be by myself in the house, i cant friggin wait now, i bet ill go to were its sold and they'll have none left, the shop were i can get the stuff use to sell shrooms till they were illegalised in ireland the bastards! now im gonna have to try something else and i have heard nothing but good (till i saw some of your comments) about SD, ill report back when im done

jilola

Start with a low dose  :smile:
Find out how you react to it before trying higher doses.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

thefastcook

Ha ha.  I'd encourage starting with a low dose of salvia too.  People really vary on this stuff.  From my experiences as pretty much within a few seconds of taking it I forget that I even had it.  I'm in another "place" experiencing something quite different.  What I got out of it was quite profound but as others have said "nothing is really attained" the memory is there later but your main personality or ego hasn't really internalized the experience the way you do when you meditate or do other internal work.  That being said Salvia is in my experience far more potent than LSD or Mushrooms in that you quite literally can be "gone" - but the length of time has been relatively short for me.  I'd probably recommend a sitter or someone in another room that you trust.  People can do strange things on this stuff.

falsetigerlimbs

All drugs have different effects on everybody, obviously. For me, drugs never helped me accomplish anything. But I do have a friend, who has absolutely no interest in the paranormal, who took salvia and had an out of body experience where he was standing behind the couch looking at himself sitting down. He actually had a conversation with himself!

When I tried salvia the room just changed slightly, but I don't think I smoked enough. (Or it might have had something to do with I was super stoned). Also though, the majority of people I know who have tried it have had very negative experiences, so in my opinion I don't think it's worth the risks.

jilola

QuoteFrom my experiences as pretty much within a few seconds of taking it I forget that I even had it. I'm in another "place" experiencing something quite different.

This is the reason I keep telling that having a sitter is necessary.
It's easy to end up in a hallucinatory world without any clue that it's a hallucinaiton and not the usual real word.

One might do something that makes total sense in the perceived reality and would be dangerous in the actual world. A sitter would stop one from proceeding.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

Vilkate

How do the users of Salvia see their sitters? What if they see them as horrible monsters and attack?
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

Vilkate

As for me, I know a guy who tried quite a joint of weed, and he ended up thinking that everybody has turned into wolves and..umm..attacking them.
~Our name is Eternity~

jilola

Quoteand he ended up thinking that everybody has turned into wolves and..umm..attacking them.
Sounds odd for weed. The paranoia fits an overly stiff dose but seeing peeps as wolves? Hmm, perhaps something else was being consumed as well?

2cents & L&L
Jouni

atat23

i could only get the 5X, tried it, need something stronger :(

slight visuals when i was lying on the bed, could sort of see a faint outline of a jelly fish swimming when i closed my eyes, i only felt slightly sluggish, was laughing a bit at random crap, then i answered the phone and it was for me but for some reason i thought i was away out, so i said "he's gone out, bye", apart from that the buzz lasted about 30 mins tops, really need the strong stuff i'd say, not really worth the price of €20 though :P

falsetigerlimbs

Quote from: jilola
Quoteand he ended up thinking that everybody has turned into wolves and..umm..attacking them.
Sounds odd for weed. The paranoia fits an overly stiff dose but seeing peeps as wolves? Hmm, perhaps something else was being consumed as well?

2cents & L&L
Jouni

I can believe that, especially if it was his first time, or he doesn't smoke very often. It also could have been a flashback from a hallucinogen, if he had taken those in the past. I have had faint shroom flashbacks while stoned, but I've had a couple of friends who have had really intense ones.

My first experience with weed is so vague in my memory that it had to be recounted to me, but apparently I was hallucinating that my favorite actor was in the room, and freaking out over it. So I think hallucinations with weed are possible, just extremely rare. Weed is a drug, and drugs affect everyone differently.

Vilkate

I think he was just very sensitive to weed, besides, he's not a keen drug user.
~Our name is Eternity~

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: VilkateHow do the users of Salvia see their sitters? What if they see them as horrible monsters and attack?

I don't think this would happen.

I tried some last night with some friends, and when you get to the point where you'd potentially see your friends as other things, you don't have enough control over your body to mount any serious offensive on them. Sitting down is safest.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Vilkate

These are high quality Salvia divinorum leaves, organically grown, pesticide-free, mostly unbroken whole healthy specimens from a private farm. These Salvia leaves have a very sweet scent, most of the stems are removed (that means more leaf), and they are blessed by a Mazatec Shaman before they leave the farm. Tested to consistently possess considerably higher levels of salvinorin per gram; averaging around 4mg-5mg. We have had many customers try the Bali Salvia, only to return to this gold standard for quality.

I did the bolding.  :wink: This is from a site where you can buy different Salvia products.
~Our name is Eternity~

atat23

Quote from: runlolafrom what I read you have to take it a few times before it really works.

how many, its  too expensive for me to be buying it all the time and what sort of gap should you leave between hits then?
plus i was using my homemade gravity bong as i read that gives the best effect, meant i had 2 litres of pure smoke to suck up, i was doing 0.4g hits
with a space of about 10 mins in between hits since the bong takes a while to prepare, all in all i did 2x0.4 and 1x0.2 since i only had a gram of the excrement.