News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Saw my pure lifeforce during meditation

Previous topic - Next topic

jason

Interesting experience that happened a little while ago.I was just meditating ( "noticing" ) & relaxing deeply.I thought I still had a light on in my room because I could see some ambient light coming from somewhere.I opened my eyes, & my room was dark.I thought "hmm, that's wierd", then went back to noticing-the light was still there.Then I somehow shifted my inner astral vision around & looked at what would've been behind my eyes in my body.There was a softly glowing golden light.It was perfectly still & insistant.Then I heard a voice in my mind that said " this is your pure lifeforce".

I would've thought that it would've been moving around like crazy, but it was perfectly silent & still-it just WAS.

It was very interesting-just thought I'd relate. :-D
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

jub jub

Tom Campbell relates a similar experience in his book "My big TOE". He said that he was able to perceive a golden glow around all objects, even inanimate ones. Said it looked a lot like cotton.

Did what you see look like cotton?
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

jason

It didn't look like cotton to me, although I guess these these experiences are highly individualistic.I've already had auric sight for a number of years- I  usually just ignore it or block it out & forget about it.I do see waves of "air disturbances" radiating of of things-especially trees and plants.Inanimate objects too-the computer monitor has disturbances around it.

If it was more vivid I can see it being cottony possibly.I've never heard of that author.

N.M. Bachman

Nice! This "pure lifeforce"(aka aura, by traditional mystic terms) is actually a mirrored electromagnetic conformation template of your soul, which conforms as a "cloud" of information in subPlanckian ranges(ie the "astral" realm, and above...)

Try to figure out how to make it white, too. Then you can do all sorts of "interesting" things...

N.M.

jason

Quote from: N.M. Bachman on February 13, 2008, 02:23:28
Nice! This "pure lifeforce"(aka aura, by traditional mystic terms) is actually a mirrored electromagnetic conformation template of your soul, which conforms as a "cloud" of information in subPlanckian ranges(ie the "astral" realm, and above...)

Try to figure out how to make it white, too. Then you can do all sorts of "interesting" things...

N.M.
hmm... :-)
Intriguing post- I had to think for a minute or so to interpret that   :-D
Is this information related to Akasha (personal/impersonal knowledge & "probabilites")?

And about how to make it white- like purification?
I'm not sure how though-maybe by running energy through each centre, or gathering it all around me, or condensing it or something

Just thinking out loud :| :-)