News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Scratch your head

Previous topic - Next topic

cainam_nazier

I have been trying some thing similar for a while with little to no success.  Mostly I can not tell if anything that I am doing is the cause of it.  But I don't try too often.

Question.  Do you notice if distance has much to do with it?  Was is easier in the bigining to choose targets that were closer or farther way?

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.

timeborg

have found that a closer proximity is not really much different maybe a little more intese, also I found wearing amber creates a stronger presence and "tentical". But switching frequancies or intensity dose get attention.

peter horodecki

steveb

Greetings timeborg
    Interesting timeing of your post, I was in the supermarket this afternoon and felt a little detached than normal. I would stop, look at someome who had there back to me and everyone seemed to turn around, it's not just that they were turning around, they were all smileing. It was very strange, I always feel pumped energy wise, but this felt like the start of x-files episosde.

Cainam, What was simmalar thing you were doing

Regards  steve

kakkarot

i tried to influence a person psionically on the bus, once. i would try to get my focus of intent into their physical head (although i hadn't figured out any difference between brain and mind at the time) and i would create a thin cord going from their head off to the side of the road, at a specific point (so i had to be quick about it). i then forced the thin cord to "flash" the idea of being "something important". only a few times did i give substance to the "importance" of the mental flash (ie sometimes i would intentionally make the thin cord seem to be pointing towards a hot girl walking down the streets) but i usually just stuck with the mental thought of "something important over here". i usually got results to; he usually looked. until it seemed he got sick of looking at nothing :) , at which point i stopped.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Grenade01

Ive jokingly tried stuff like that before, but never had any response
=(

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

Ashfo

hehe
im gona try this tommorow on my bus ^_^

- Ashfo

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ryno

This is so wierd. I thought I was the only one who did that. I do that quite often. I think I have only had it work a few times, but I do feel that people do pick up on some sort of presence either looking at them or some other kind of feelig of being watched. I know I sometimes have an urge to look into the vehicle next to me on the road and there will be someone staring at me from inside.

distant bell

A group of psychology students in sweden actually did a test on this
subject. They sat down at a some public place and looked at people, and then asked them if they had feelt that someone had looked at them-
and they got pretty good results. People seemd to sense that they where looked at.

Or at least so I have heard.

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

timeborg

I have a friend who is also very projective in a way. His technique is to focus on their ears and mentaly whiper into them.But this would be more telepathic in nature. Some people are more better at some techniques while others are not. Maybe it has something to do in the way we relate or recive stuff. Like communication some people are more visuale and communicate their ideas as such(ie "I see your point", whereas someone who is more auditory would communicate in thats sense(ie I hear what you are saying)the list goes on. Dose that mean that when we try to influance someone psychicly do we resort to their mode of communication or ours.This is where I do not always have a 100 percent success rate. I stick to my techniques. I do find however those I can influance psychicly end up being good friends so maybe it could also be that the emotional connection has to be made.....

Joshcatz

timeborg

In the old days when I was trying to figure out how to get a person who was oblivious to my presense(for instance if they were sitting on front of me on a bus) I would try to focus at the back of their heads to make them scratch that spot or to turn around for no apparant reason on cue, sometimes it worked but mostly didnt. I would ponder how to have a higher success rate. One night I had a dream of a old Merlin sort of charater who explained in a way to me. He said that attention is power and vice versa. Not all people react to the same stimuli and every person must be tested for a particuar approch. It is like putting your hand in luke warm water untill it becomes so accustomed to the warmth that it dose not notice the temprature after a while. So what must be done is changing the projected intention to different frequencies(ie if I want him to scratch the back of his head change the projected colour,sent,feeling etc to different intensities till you get a reaction).I would change the intensity or thought then forget it and let it go to its target. I seemed to have a high success rate with this now. I was wondering if other people have done this sorta stuff themselves and have had a good successrate with it?

peter horodecki