News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

seeing "energy"

Previous topic - Next topic

Rastus

People are a little more complex than plants.  Plants are great training tools, they don't move around and have their Aura's shift with thought streams and emotions.

Have you tried to conciously enhance a plants energy?  Get 2 identical house plants, supplement one with energy and not the other, then observe them after a few months.  Keep them some distance apart for more dramtic results.

People have 4 classical energy layers you can 'see', plus some you typically can't.  That's old school, new school says you should be able to see some of the 'new' layers, or at least feel them.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

manuel

I think I may know what you are talking about, I see strange motes of white dots that dart around each other in blue skys, is that what you see? they seem like fireflys almost.3

open_mind

yeah manuel thats the same thing, with some practise you can see them just about everywhere, like Rastus said plants is great training tools i would sugest having a soft white background, but the sky as background would be the best at least thats what works for me.

Rastus, saidly if you would look on my profile at the moment i'm in the army, so i dont get much time to practise(something i'm not to happy about) but as soon as i get some time i wil try what you sugests.

something i want to add, i have notised that at my army base where i live now the energy looks and feels harder, it allso moves faster. but home the energy looks and feels werry refined and soft.

Rastus

You should see it on a Navy ship out at see.  Or what a nuclear reactor looks like, or a nuclear weapon.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

open_mind

hehe, not in the navy, but the army(so no ships on me, nor nucliar reactors)...

and yeah, i practise seeing energy and auras as often as possible but saidly thats not that often. hmm, but those energy layers you talked about, you dont supose that they look like dark lines and/or wawes in the air, sometimes the shape of objects?

open_mind

like the subject sugests this is about seeing energy, here is my take on this and as far as i know there aint much info on this subject so hope you people will find this interesting .

for a while back about half a year i suddenly could see energy, the kind you sometimes hear talk about here on the forum, small dotts of white light if you want. this came suddenly just about the same time i started developing my aura sight... so naturaly i started asking around what this could be, there seemed to be werry little info on just this, but werry soon i realized that it was energy becaus when i made a psi ball the "dotts of light" was much denser just there.

so i desided to try to develop this strange ability, after a short while i could easy see them just about everywhere outside. When i lookt at trees and other plants they seemd to work as fountains for this energy, the dots was "jumping" out of the plants, and/or running down the aura of the pland or just countinuing out in the air. i spend some weeks looking at this, and started seeing that the energy was much denser then i first realized and that i in the start just laced the practise to see the finer ones.

When i had come this far i was starting to wonder why i could not see them around people, when they where everywhere else it did'nt make sense that they wassent around people too. so i figured they where around people too but i could not yet see them, so by looking just above the head of people trying to spot these energy dots after a while i did, these was much smaller and finer then all i had seen upp to this point.

so here is the types of energy dots i have seen
they all have different colors, size and movment.

the small ones can be all from a under a mm upp to about 2-3cm, the small ones is the ones you probably first is going to see, they are in sunn light and moon light, the ones in sunn light is a bit larger then the ones in moon light and easyer to see. around people, animals and plants you will allso probably see these, the easyest to see being those around plants then animals and the hardest around people.
the colors i have seen that they have is white, white/blue(white in the middle whit a soft blue around), blue, black. the white, white/blue and the blue colord ones is the ones that is most comon, and it is rather rare that i see black ones. the different colors all exist around the same things, but usualy there is a dominant color.

the larger ones of these can be called energy balls the ones i have seen is from 10-30cm big verry rare that i see them.

and last how the energy dots move, there is those that folow the aura of living things usualy down, those that move upp or to the sides from the aura living things, those that have small sirculare orbits, those with larger orbits, the allmost stationary and the ones that stands still.

so that was all, dont know if everyone agrees with me on this, if anyone wants to edit or add anything just say so... hope everyone liked this, all comments is wellcome.