News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

seeing stuff through closed eyelids

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hey guys.

The past couple of nights, i have been able to see through my eyelids, when i try to obe, i kind of feel a difference about myself, like a change in perception? anyway, when i look at the back of my eyelids, i start to see my room, it is kind of like a dark maroon. When i do see this by the way, my eyelids want to open, but as the days go by, they don't want to as much. Anyway, the other night, i was laying in my bed, and was looking through the closed eyelids, and then i saw 2 ppl, or things, for some reason i wasn't scared. I saw one of them exit my room, and another walk towards my wardrobe. The thing or person i saw, was like black, but i could see their body, like wearing a shirt? and anyway this person or thing had a bright white outline around them. Unfortunately that was all i saw, before my eyelids opened up = (. and after that i couldn't get to the same stage and see them again. for some reason i see the first in most detail, and then as i do more after each other, they kinda get shorter until i give up.

Anyway could someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell my why i can see through my closed eyelids, and what those things were in my room???
I posted this on the welcome to obe thing, but i got no replies, so i am really hoping that someone on this one can help me.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks :wink:
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Vicky

Hi astral man, I started watching thru my closed eyelids for 2 years by now but i was never able to see anything out of the ordinary. I just saw everything around me the way i would see it with open eyes except a bit more blurry maybe. I also wondered if i would be able to see anything different but since i watch thru my closed eyelids not while lying down or anything like that maybe i don't shift my state of mind at all so i just see the physical plane. Good luck
Който търси, намира.

Tyciol

A lot of the time what we think may be real sight may be just memory of our surroundings reflected in our imagination. See if this closed eyelid sight allows you to navigate in place you've never been to before, or with people walking around. If it does, you are going to own the world.

Anonymous

I can see outlines of things like the objects auras when I close my eyes

Tyciol

Cool, use that to navigate through a forest at night to increase your abilities.

Bipolar_Bear

I've been doing this since I was a kid. It only works in the dark though, and I think it's because I see that sort of aura too...someone else mentioned it. It is odd because I can look around and see if someone else is there. Weird to do and kinda freaks people out...
We're all angels. It's how we use our wings that matters.

Anonymous

I do something similar I cant exactly see everything as if my eyes were open I can see the energy outlines of the people/objects :D
How do you  people see through them :?:

Tyciol

Ooh, so you two actually experience it... very interesting. You use a blindfold to make sure your eyes aren't open by a crack right? Having a small slit open could make silhouettes and stuff appear, but a blindfold is definite proof, and that is very cool. I want night vision so so bad... but I don't understand how everything has an aura. Is it just because trees are alive, or would a dead stick or a bicycle have one?

astral man

Tyciol everything has an aura even a rock....well at least that is what i have been told and what i see

Anonymous

I agree with astral man EVERYTHING has an aura from a human being to a spirit to a pile of dog waste

astral man

hhhhmmm dog poo, never looked at that lol. Now i have something else on my list of things to do lol ( not )
hehehehe

Cyas :wink:

Anonymous

Tracerammo

I think that everything that an aura because everything is alive (alive as in an energy body, not as in running about, metabolizing stuff, collecting things, not like that).  At that atomic level, everythings moving (electrons) and movement is energy.  Maybe that aura is the glow of that intrinsic energy that everything has?
"We are born, we die, and the waves roll on."

ufsrj2

Damn, you guys must have owned at hide and seek as kids.

astral man

ufsrj2, i have only been into this stuff for the past year or so.....I am even more interested in it, as i may be an indigo child...

I am going to start a new thing in the topic...... What are your thoughts on indigo children??????

Any posts are appreciated.

redcatherine

Quote from: astral manAnyway could someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell my why i can see through my closed eyelids, and what those things were in my room??? I posted this on the welcome to obe thing, but i got no replies, so i am really hoping that someone on this one can help me.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks :wink:

k clairvoyance develops naturally along a predictable continuum
seeing clairvoyantly is easier with the eyes closed
it is especially important to avoid bright light
the pineal gland of the brain is affected by bright light
and the pineal gland directs some of the imagery we percieve
clairaudiently and clairvoyantly
it actually gets erect lol
and can be seen to stand up when it is working
i found that little tidbit out
on Marion Chitty's site
...hmmmm let me see if i can find the url
lol :D
http://users.senet.com.au/~brains/ant.htm
it is true
not being silly

and the energy body is engineered to allow you to see in the dark
as the majority of your travels will be while you sleep
and while it is dark
and most of this work is done unaware to the mental body
it lies within the deeper consciousness known as higher self
here is a link to the continuum
there are exceptions but it is generally
the first thing humans see clairvoyantly
is behind closed eyelids :)

http://au.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlorSpiritualReadingRoom/yourwebpage1.msnw
Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair

Krevency

Thank you greatly, redcatherine, for being the first person to mention claravoyance.  I was going to go nuts if I got to the end of one and a half pages and didn't see the word once, lol.

Yeah, that's about it.  You're devolping claravoyance (original poster who'se name I don't remember).  Good luck with that.