News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

sending energy as a way of saying hello..

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

It would have been interesting to have tried. I think, though, that if the person you want to say hi to energetically is occupied the energy required to break through that concentration might be too high. It isn't just a matter of sending a message. You could visualize writing out a short message on a piece of paper: "Hi. I'm over here." You could charge it with energy and stick it in a visualized envelope and toss it over to the person. It will get there. The problem is that if the energy is insufficient to redirect the person's attention there will be no way to confirm receipt. You will not get the results you are looking for. Even so, it probably worked. When I am in a loosely focused trance, in the middle of reading a book or thinking about something, often the appearance of other people will cause me to pause as their energy interacts with mine. It is confusing initially because it breaks my concentration without giving me enough information like how or why.

aussie_swede

Hey guys,
Interesting topic. I myself have thought about this many times. It would be cool to actually be effective at it. Do you think that it is the same method as making a psi-ball in your hands, programming it, then casting it at someone? How can one put more energy into Tom's suggestion?
cheers
-Steve-

Step outside the square you live in.

SilverSlider

From all that I have read (but not tried), I would think if you could make a shield or energy field or whatnot large enough to get to them you could send an attention getting feeling with that shield. The only flaw I can see with this is getting the right shield up fast enough.

Too bad we're not all telepathic huh??

kakkarot

if you really want to get their attention, try throwing some energy at them in an "attacking" manner (but not too harmful). it will most likely force their subconscious to recognize that something is going on, and the person may start looking around. if he/she does start looking around, wave and smile. you get their attention. i have not done this yet.

i have tried sending little mental and spiritual messages like "Hi, look over here" over various distances. it seems that the distance doesn't matter. but it does seem that if the person is concentrating intently on something else, you are less likely to get their attention then if they are just concentrating minorly.

i have also tried sending little messages like that at times to a friend of mine who is telepathic, and i have asked her if she ever gets them. her reply was that sometimes, she would be doing something (like cooking) when she would just start thinking about me and she then started wondering why she was thinking about me. unfortunately, she also said that it distracts her and she has accidentally burned herself (while cooking) because of it (minor burn). so be careful when you are doing these things  :)  don't want to distract a friend while they are drag racing or something, right?  ;)

doing these "super"natural things really helps when you have someone to practice with, eh? oh well.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Lucius

A simple way to start that kind of thing is with the so called "Hands Of Ghost" technique. Touching people and/or their energy system with imaginary hands made from intention and energy.
 It is an easier metaphor and instruction to the unconscious mind to form the ghosthands than to shape and form pure energy to begin with.

Lucius

aussie_swede

Would this be similar to awareness hands?
(refer to NEW if you don't know what I am talking about =)
cheers
-Steve-

distant bell

I was sitting on lecture today, and saw a friend sitting a bitt further in front in the lecture hall, and thought that it would be nice to get his atention without actually talikng out loud, since that would be a wery unapropriate thing to do during the lecture.
I thought about all those times when you see someone you know walking by, and you want there atention, but for some reason they can´t hear you and you still want there atention... , is there any way of geting there attention "mentaly"?
Like if you sit in a cafe and se your friend passing by outsie the window in the street and you can´t really shout through the window..and you cannot leav your seat- and you have forgotten your mobile phone at home...

Might it work to raise energy and send in there direction? Or is ther some other way? Because it would be one wery practiacll skill!

Be blessed!