News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Sensing someone as they come near.

Previous topic - Next topic

kizzyboy328

Ok i was wondering if this is any type of metaphysics.

I can be like in a nother room, and all of the sudden i get this type of ringing in my head, not the usual ringing, but more like the feeling you get when someone is watching you.

Then as the person gets closer it gets a little more noticeable, not like intense where i cant stand it but i can definitely tell that there is someone coming. then i am watching and i see the person and the feeling goes away.

I usually only get this feeling when I'm somewhere alone and then someone comes near.

And it doesn't always happen. I would like to figure out what it is so that i can like control it. Or maybe identify the person who's coming.
In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.

Stookie

Kind of like when a person knows that they're being watched. It's intuition at work.

erynys

its your spidey senses. i get that when someone puts their finger in front of my face with my eyes closed.
im not really THAT psychic. i just like to pretend that i am. :)

BlackAngel

My is similar?
I hear it on my left ear and sometime my right.
It doesn't matter where I am, the ringing sound just comes a go.
I hear it daily on my left ear.

kizzyboy328

I always hear a ringing if a computer, or tv or something comes on...but i'm pretty sure thats a common thing.

about a month ago i got a new tv and I had to put it in the far corner of the room because if i get to close the ringing is waaaaayyyyy too loud.
In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.

lady of the ring

Quote from: kizzyboy328 on April 05, 2007, 02:44:49
Ok i was wondering if this is any type of metaphysics.

I can be like in a nother room, and all of the sudden i get this type of ringing in my head, not the usual ringing, but more like the feeling you get when someone is watching you.

Then as the person gets closer it gets a little more noticeable, not like intense where i cant stand it but i can definitely tell that there is someone coming. then i am watching and i see the person and the feeling goes away.

I usually only get this feeling when I'm somewhere alone and then someone comes near.

And it doesn't always happen. I would like to figure out what it is so that i can like control it. Or maybe identify the person who's coming.

ok - the same happens to me, but I do not have the ringing in the ears.  It feels like the hairs on the back of my neck are standing up - a kind of shivery, eerie feeling.

Vvid1012

wow, i feel this in a completely different way...it's like a pulse coming from my solar plexus. 

GANAMOHA

well speaking personally, whenever I needed to know where a person was or if a person was coming it was much easier to notice. But, even when I am not paying attention to whether or not someone is coming or going I cant feel them moving through my feild of consiousness....I think some of you understand what I am saying but basically its just the certain radius around me that is within my awareness.
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Guhan

I always hear a ringing if a computer, or tv or something comes on...but i'm pretty sure thats a common thing.

about a month ago i got a new tv and I had to put it in the far corner of the room because if i get to close the ringing is waaaaayyyyy too loud.

Hey kizzyboy328,

Im so glad that someone is there who hears the same thing... i mean TV, PC etc, sound. I have that with florescent lamps too (even if they are very silent ones).

I just wrote a reply to a post at:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_obe_discussions/i_saw_through_my_eyelids-t26417.0.html;msg220357#msg220357
with the same subject.

Cheers!
"be greatly aware of the present" - Buddha

SnakeDoctor

i get the same thing when something electronic turns on...

but only thing that i think is similar is, when i'm walking and i feel some one watching me my walk seems to change and i get  a little uncomfortable/nervous   

greggkroodsma

QuoteMy is similar?
I hear it on my left ear and sometime my right.
It doesn't matter where I am, the ringing sound just comes a go.
I hear it daily on my left ear.
It is a medical condition called 'tinnitus.'  That's one down to earth explanation.  But, if you want to get technical with it, it is a deficiency in a certain mineral of the body that causes swelling in the minute area that registers sound waves causing the sensory area to contact other surfaces close to it.  Like squashing a cat in a door.

Have you ever heard of the statement 'Somebody's walking on your grave' when you suddenly shiver when somebody walks real close to you?

highlandtechgirl101

That happens to me too!!! How does it work??? I'm trying to figure that out myself!!!

CFTraveler

Quote from: highlandtechgirl101 on March 06, 2012, 15:29:46
That happens to me too!!! How does it work??? I'm trying to figure that out myself!!!
Tinnitus or knowing when someone is looking at you?