News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Sick CIA Mind Control Programmes

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerotus

Its depressing to know that the US Govt. are trying to brainwash society as a whole in the style of George Orwell's 1984.
This is a very eye opening discussion of one couple's direct experiences the CIA and their mind control programme.

Slightly disturbing about the use of harmonic frequencies to programme people's brain's. Robert Monroe used similar technology to induce different states of consciousness, so its all related.

Introduction:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6484933213546924004

The main talk:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6197818854342300350

Success - It is not the position you stand, but the direction you look

Nay

We really need to create a conspiracy forum, so I can avoid it at all cost.  :roll:

Aerotus

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198

Still think its a conspiracy theory? Did you realise that US Income tax is an illegal tax imposed by the Federal Reserve (a private institution) which the US Govt. pay for them to print paper money.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198

Eye opening eh?

Nay

LOL!  not in the least.  I have much better things to worry about than this stuff...like what I'm making for dinner tonight. :-D

Bane

im with you on the government conspiracy stuff,one that is blatant that no one can deny without being in a state of complete apathy,or complete brainwashedness,go to google type in satalite veiw of washington d.c. or white house or washington monuments and then draw a line from one monument to the other connecting them to the white house,thogh it very overt you dont need to draw lines, it makes an inverted pentagram(satanic pentagram)any one who denies this as a coinsadence is a fool or a liear,guess who built the washington monuments,the scottish rite masons,anyone with common sence can put two and two togather.
he who contends with nothing is always victorious

Aerotus

Quote from: TalaNay on November 19, 2006, 16:05:12
LOL!  not in the least.  I have much better things to worry about than this stuff...like what I'm making for dinner tonight. :-D

Yes, you just keep your head buried in the sand. Much easier that way.

People spend years making these documentaries whilst risking their lives to get across information to the ignorant public about issues the government are covering up.

And you can't even make the effort to open your eyes and come out of your small safe little bubble of ignorance.

Mydral

Quote from: Aerotus on November 20, 2006, 03:28:17

People spend years making these documentaries whilst risking their lives to get across information to the ignorant public about issues the government are covering up.

And you can't even make the effort to open your eyes and come out of your small safe little bubble of ignorance.

Your aware that if it was true the guy would be dead before it would have been published right?
Like Area 51.... no videos of the inside because people would be killed. That basically prooves that things which would really be true about CIA etc. never get published since the reporters would be killed before they can publish it. Its called "National security".
In somnis veritas

Nay

Quote from: Aerotus on November 20, 2006, 03:28:17

LOL.. I will do as I please, thank you very much. :)  *puts fingers to temples*  I predict in a few months you will be so paranoid that they will find you cowering on your floor, wrapped in tin-foil, rocking back and forth saying over an over, "they will not get my brain, they will not get my brain" 

:-D

PS.. do your mom and favor, get off the internet and cook your own dinner. :)

Bane

wow its nice to see people put others down in spite of the fact that there are facts involved,this is a forum about ASTRAL PROJECTION after all,not to mention all the threads in the psychic eria,and the magic eria,that suff(i believe in by the way)is waaay more far feched than what this topic is about.
i just wanted to point that out.

Nay

LOL!  hey, thanks for pointing that out. :)  *puts fingers to temples*  I predict.....:lol:

Woah

Quote from: Bane on November 19, 2006, 23:49:59
im with you on the government conspiracy stuff,one that is blatant that no one can deny without being in a state of complete apathy,or complete brainwashedness,go to google type in satalite veiw of washington d.c. or white house or washington monuments and then draw a line from one monument to the other connecting them to the white house,thogh it very overt you dont need to draw lines, it makes an inverted pentagram(satanic pentagram)any one who denies this as a coinsadence is a fool or a liear,guess who built the washington monuments,the scottish rite masons,anyone with common sence can put two and two togather.

Found this.. so which memorials are you talking about?

http://www.tagzania.com/item/5333

Also this...

There's also a pentagram on top of the white house, so they aren't too secretive about it.

Mydral

Your aware that the Catholic church took all Pagan symbols etc. and turned them into evil symbols so that people will follow the church?

How can older religions worship Satan if the name Satan was coined by the Church?

Yes its a Pentagram thingy. Does it mean there is devil worship happening or that is has anything to do with the devil? No!
Does it mean that the CIA wants to mind control people? No!

Yes, the CIA used all kinds of drugs which are illegal today and adminstered them to people forcefully to see if it could change their mind so much that they would tell secrets. That is a form of brainwashing.... the CIA program is known is MK-ULTRA (check it up if you don't believe me). But these things happend because of the Cold war, which is over.
Today the CIA tortures people for information as far as I know... I am not a big fan of them. They had something to do with the assasination of Kennedy and/or the coverup of it . (We will soon know because of that information act  :-D) But mind control... no way.
In somnis veritas

Bane

that is exactly the monuments i was talking about,sadly you ignore religions in general,the inverted pentagram is used by the church of satan,clearly the pentagram is inverted,evory point on the pentagram with exeption of one is a washington monument,the one exeption is the whitehouse,"it is blatently OVERT"denial is nothing more or less than apathy or one trying to cover up the truth.

Mydral

Quote from: Bane on November 21, 2006, 08:21:46
that is exactly the monuments i was talking about,sadly you ignore religions in general,the inverted pentagram is used by the church of satan,clearly the pentagram is inverted,evory point on the pentagram with exeption of one is a washington monument,the one exeption is the whitehouse,"it is blatently OVERT"denial is nothing more or less than apathy or one trying to cover up the truth.

This is getting on my nerves. Read for yourself:
http://altreligion.about.com/library/weekly/aa100102a.htm

or if your to lazy or to ignorant I will quote a few things for you:

"A "point down" pentacle is nothing new- nor is it necessarily Satanic when it appears as such. Historical depictions of the pentagram were as likely to be points down as point up- a distinction between one or the other was rarely made by the ancients. Even today, one must not assume a point down pentagram is Satanic, as it is just likely to be Masonic, Wiccan, or simply upside-down. Some inexperienced Wiccans will occasionally claim that a point down pentacle is Satanic, but such a symbol has at times represented the Wiccan horned God, and is still today an emblem of the Second Degree initiation in Gardnerian Wicca."

"In the minds of many , the pentagram is inextricably linked with black magick and Satan worship. The Satanic pentagram is a difficult symbol- it is the newest and least used, but at the same time the best known and most controversial. The Satanic pentacle is almost always presented upside down, or inverted, with a single point facing downward, and it is this pentacle that is presented incorrectly as 'evil.'

The adoption of the pentacle as a Satanic emblem is quite recent, dating only to the latter half of the twentieth century.
To the Satanist, this glyph is a representation of "Black magic," symbolizing the triumph of matter and individual desires over religious dogma- earth over an illusory promise of heaven. It is not analogous to the upturned cross (which is a symbol of rebellion against Christian culture), and is not "anti-Wiccan."

Later half of the 20th century.... that means from 1950-2000. Now when was Washington designed? Oh yes in the 18th century..... get my drift?

The freemason pentagram has NOTHING to do with satanism. The Satanic pentagram was invented AFTER the freemasons pentagram..... a whole freaking 200 years after if not more.

Sorry for my outburst here but it gets me off that you call us IGNORANT when you don't even research the things you write about.
In somnis veritas

Bane

i agree with the last post,any way iv been studying "religions" for years as well as the occult, the inverted pentagramm is a universally known symbol for black magic in the occult world,the top point going down represents the ego and base animal/material desires being gratified,before you start mocking people for speaking the "TRUTH"i suggest you contemplate your own motives/intent,unless your just trying to cover up the truth.

Mydral

Quote from: Bane on November 22, 2006, 09:20:23
i agree with the last post,any way iv been studying "religions" for years as well as the occult, the inverted pentagramm is a universally known symbol for black magic in the occult world,the top point going down represents the ego and base animal/material desires being gratified,before you start mocking people for speaking the "TRUTH"i suggest you contemplate your own motives/intent,unless your just trying to cover up the truth.

Ok I will try to explain it again:

Yes I totally agree with you. Right now the inverted pentagram is universially known for what you described. However, this description has only been around for 100 years max. . Washington was build before that. At the time Washington was build and when the free masons were founded noone recongnized the inverted pentagram as evil.

Did you watch the beginning of "The Da Vincis code"? The same thing was shown there when the professor gave the slide show about symbolism. Symbols change their meaning over time. To understand the meaning of the symbol you have to research the meaning of it exactly when it was written down, or painted, or scuptured, or when towns were designed to show it when looking at it in a birds eye perspective, etc.
When you do this you will see that the Washington inverted Pentagram has nothing to do with Satanism.
If you research about the pentragram you will find out that the connection between an inverted pentagram and evil was only made in the 19th century and it only became popular in the later half of the 19th century.

By the way.... in 500 years the inverted Pentagram might be something very positive again.
In somnis veritas

Bane

iff you read my post again you will see the meaning of the symbolism is stated,i dont believe what you seid about it change'ing in the ninteenth century,simply becouse of the fact that i know better,the pentacle or the pentagram signifies the elemental forces of nature,spirit being the top point and it represents the asention of higher spiritual understandin/enlightenment,when you reverse a thing it signifies the antithisis,i am immune to attempts at someone trying to decieve me with such a falatious argument,i "just dont hold water" what you are saying is not even logical,not to mention the fact tha the masonic lodge has ties to the temple of set,im not foolish enough to believe you.

Mydral

Quote from: Bane on November 22, 2006, 13:00:29
iff you read my post again you will see the meaning of the symbolism is stated,i dont believe what you seid about it change'ing in the ninteenth century,simply becouse of the fact that i know better,the pentacle or the pentagram signifies the elemental forces of nature,spirit being the top point and it represents the asention of higher spiritual understandin/enlightenment,when you reverse a thing it signifies the antithisis,i am immune to attempts at someone trying to decieve me with such a falatious argument,i "just dont hold water" what you are saying is not even logical,not to mention the fact tha the masonic lodge has ties to the temple of set,im not foolish enough to believe you.

My God.... "simly because of the fact that I know better"..... your already running out of arguments, because there are none which could support your statement that an upside down pentagram has always stood for something evil.

My last attempt. The following picture is of Salt Lake Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Oh my God, according to you its Devil worship in a house of God!!! How can this be? Ah yes maybe because the planning of construction was made in July of 1847 and the temple was finished building fourty six years later.

The following picture is of a coin ca. 350-400 BC. from Lucania, Velia

The following picture is of a coin from 4th century BC from Mysia:

(I can post more pictures of coins if you want....)

Oh my God, its Devil worship again!!!! At a time where there still was no Christianity.... no devil, no satan, no lucifer... since that believe was only formed later on. Jesus didn't even come yet.
So how come there are "evil pentagrams" on those coins? Oh yes of course..... because and upside down pentagram had an entirely different meaning at that time!
In somnis veritas

Bane

ok first of all "devil worship is in the church" and secolnd im through argueing with an ignorant intelectually inferior,im going to ignore this thread from now on becouse all you want to do is sceptically debate to make yourself look right" thereby inflating your ego"

Mattimo

I would implore anyone interested in this subject to refer to this page: http://www.taroscopes.com/astro-theology/astro-theology3.html
Search for the word "pentagram" in your browser until you are a little beyond half way down the page; perhaps this will clear up any misunderstandings.

Awakened_Mind

Religion is such a controversial issue. Amazing how something that is supposed to be associated with infinite love, (whether you call it God, ullah etc) can create so much dismay.

Before examining someone elses ignorance, exmaine your own.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

JKK

that's a very informative link by mattimo

I agree with a lot of the posts here, the way you see police state on the rise, or even alone that the 911 story is now thought of majority wise as bs, this is stuff should be taken much more seriously, everyone knows we are lied to but only a few are willing to open their mind to how deep it goes.

TalaNay; if meals mean a lot to you then maybe you should look to the UN approving terminated seeds, causing a huge problem in self efficiency, resulting in depending more on the system, to then have to go to the food supermarkets and get your toxin filled food, instead of being able to consistantly grow your own, and don't forget having to microchip all the animals, maybe even yourself soon,
and the ever growing genetic engineering of food,  all this as long as you don't plan on caring that is

why do you think fear is so mass engineered? or why fluoride, asapartame, msg, and everything else is in our foods, that would sure keep an intelligent population? they obviously aim to create a certain state of mind that isn't the wisest

that's what is good about obe's, they teach you about beyond the physical, the true power of thoughts, and maybe even how life should be. This is what is disappointing in todays world, if people thought more that they could make a difference, not be afraid to stand up to those in power/fear of actions, that so many troubles in the world don't have to be that way at all, and put ethics above everything else, what a change it would make

it's important to get across what needs to be changed, but what's even more challenging is creating the change, nothing like a good challenge though

Nay

QuoteTalaNay; if meals mean a lot to you then maybe you should look to the UN approving terminated seeds, causing a huge problem in self efficiency, resulting in depending more on the system, to then have to go to the food supermarkets and get your toxin filled food, instead of being able to consistantly grow your own, and don't forget having to microchip all the animals, maybe even yourself soon,
and the ever growing genetic engineering of food,  all this as long as you don't plan on caring that is

Meals do mean something to me, when it comes to my family.... it sorta helps them keep walking and talking. :)  I wouldn't care if they wanted to put a chip in me or my kids, if it meant that we could track them if some crazy CT'er abducted them.  I also have no problem the govt monitering what I do while online.  I have nothing to hide. 

I just love how it comes down to how much I care.   :lol:

Have a good one.

Sharpe

Man I'm so happy i live in Europe, you guys are fubar'd

Sunn

Quote from: Awakened_Mind on November 30, 2006, 08:26:28
Religion is such a controversial issue. Amazing how something that is supposed to be associated with infinite love, (whether you call it God, ullah etc) can create so much dismay.

-AM

ITS ALLAH..SUCH IGNORANCE

etc

:-D