News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Seeing a 'dusty wind'

Previous topic - Next topic

-lines-

Hello,
While relaxing outside, I sometimes see this haze go over my vision, like dust travelling across my field of view. It is not noticed by others around me, so I will assume that has something to do with my eyes. I am wondering if anyone else recognizes this.
- Skeptical until proven otherwise -

Mydral

Its not your eyes. Some people can see this: Its called Prana

Tell me, are the dust particles you see made of light and/or blue color?
In somnis veritas

Novice

I see this everytime I do standing meditation -- eyes open. I think its very common for people to see this when they get into a trance or semi-trance state. To me, it appears more like a haze that seems to 'blow' around me. I'm assuming its something to do with either prana/chi or my aura -- but I'm just guessing here.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Doringo

I see this whenever I wake up. It is sparkly on white surfaces and things like that (the blinds, for example) and it tends to dissipate when I turn the light on and wake up 'properly'. (I'm pretty drowsy for about five minutes.)

To me it's just a haze that is across my room, rather mistlike and not moving much, though.
All men are equal in death.

kenshin

i also see this mine is sorta hazy fog , the more i concentrate on it the more it seems to go faster but i've never really explored it so not sure how fast i can make it go

Awakened_Mind

-lines-,

I  sometimes see a haze clouding my vision when I stare at one particular star on a clear night. I can blur my vision at will by focussing on nothing.

The former is a result of selective attention, where your brain filters out seemingly irrelevant information and will begin to respond to internal influences eg thoughts, ideas etc. more than external eg reflection of light, sounds etc. The latter, in my experience, is just a brain 'zone out', not deep enough to be associated with trance. IMO, it's a physical thing.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Vvid1012

I see this all the time back home while lying on my bed!  It's like a breezy stream of energy while you can actually see particles going across your stream of vision..very nice! I generally see this while trying to scry on my ceiling tiles :)