News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Strange 'air-dots'

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat941

(copied from AV)
Ok, i just want to make it very clear, this is something i've always had, i only had any inclination that it was strange a few months a go but i shrugged it off, deciding i was overreacting. It was talking to Carlos on skype today that made me decide to write it. These are not black dots. They arn't 'floaters' and i see them always and everyone, including in the pitch black.
it's hard to explain when i'm not sure how 'strange' this is. The best way i can describe it, is its like seeing atoms in colours. Such as blue, green, purple etc. Very small dots, that are every where and float around, some whizz really fast, otehrs don't move, or are slow. They sometimes 'solidify' so they come into shapes, like earlier it started becoming humanoid when trying some PSI, and i got a bit nervous, not because of that, but because of the feeling i had that was similiar to my last encounter with 'shadow people' it's weird. SO i left that room. But this has happened before, it forms shapes and such. And often i get patches of colours, which i thought was completly normal, but no one else i know understands what i mean. Its a patch of air in a certain colour, but its translucant. Also, i have perfect eyes sight 20/20 vision, and nothing wrong with my retina. I see them in pitch black. When i was younger i use to think they were fairies (i did, they were more colourful and more defined then, which they still are, just got use to them i guess) i use to watch them before i went to sleep. Any views on this?

c0sm0nautt

I get this, mine are always blue. It's like a quick flash. Sometimes they can stay for a few seconds. I started to get this when I started to meditate.
Check out my blog @ http://astralsun.blogspot.com/

tomcat941

I don't know if its the same-whne i say everywhere, i mean everywhere. Theres not a simple space when they're not. And again, had it my entire life. THoguh, maybe it is the same thing, can you elaborate?

CFTraveler

I call them pixels, and it's what I manipulate to create colors when I'm meditating.
What I think they are is the rods and cones in your eyes reacting to the different light particles- color receptors.  Of course I could be wrong.

Greytraveller

Hallo Tomcat

First I'm assuming that you are the same Tomcat from Astralviewers? If Yes then a special welcome.

I too see those floating colored dots. I have seen them for several years (ever since a pyschoactive experiment with a large dose of DXM :wink:).
I consider the dots to be some form of energy. Maybe something like static electricity that floats about in the air? Whatever those dots are they are much more visible (for me anyway) in darkly lit or even unlit rooms. I see this best in an unlit room with a small amount of moonlight or a single streetlight coming in through an open window.
btw if you have any crystals them set them up in a darkened room and you should be able to view the dots/energy even more clearly.

Regards  8-)
Grey

Summerlander

They're little angels in disguise. :-D

Szaxx

Hi,
I've always seen 'em since I can remember. One of our cats see's 'em too.
That's the best part, proof they are there.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Jilt

Similar experiences for me started about 10 years ago after I started meditating more regularly and has continued ever sense. Lying in bed at night I see darting lights, some forming to create spinning balls and sometimes holographic faces, animal totems, cartoon figures and once a full body apparition that disappeared from the top down like sand dropping (very cool effect even though it gave me pause to see a man standing by the side of my bed). I can see them with my eyes closed or open and have had my eyes checked too so I think we're just seeing/sensing beyond the normal range.

NoY

maybe what we are seeing is ether  :wink:

:NoY:

Xanth

Are you seeing these?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

Clear and/or Black?

Or are you seeing clear, little dots that seem to be zooming around... which are more easily seen while staring into a blue sky?

The first (the link) are just normal floaters.

If it's the second... I BELIEVE you're just seeing the blood cells around your eyes moving around.

Summerlander

Myodesopsia...LOL. The names they come up with for certain conditions/phenomenon makes me laugh. :-D
It's a shame they are not little cherubs. :cry:

Mydral

What if the spots are like pure white/blue light?
In somnis veritas

Xanth

Quote from: Mydral on July 11, 2011, 04:30:56
What if the spots are like pure white/blue light?
Then an optometrist visit is in your future.  ;)

Lexy

sounds like you are clairvoyant.
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

GodsProxy

Sounds remarkably like my Switch Visual Context process. You can develop this further.

The dots are most likely energy fields particularly surrounding matter, but also between spaces.

Non-physical beings can use these to "anchor" themselves, thus allowing you to perceive them.

I also perceive the "dots" in colour, but mostly black and white.

Jilt

Your energy dot theory makes sense to me since I often see holographic faces (profiles and front views at the same time), animal totems and even a few flying saucers that come together out of these dots and then disperse like sand blowing away.

Silentwitnesstoforever

Ali21

Consider the idea of checking with a doctor. There is more then floaters the eyes can see when something is wrong with it.

Hogar

I see these too, but I'd describe as looking like a golden shimmer, made by groupings of particles. I find objects have more of them, or perhaps they're harder to see in thin air. However I sometimes seen concentrations in the air. I think I maybe have seen them all my life, and thought that it was an ordinary occurance. But I remember thinking and anaylzing them as early as grade 6-8. I always see them, every second, every day, day or night. I don't have to concentrate hard, but if I do I can determine groupings and sometimes see individuals for spilt seconds. Sometimes I can notice a flow, but the flow will be localized. I know that I actually seeing this, because I don't see the same particles or "flow" everywhere, its all different everywhere. In addition, even after I close my eyes and open them the same flow for that particular area, or object will be the same.

I don't know what it is, certainly calling it chi or life source is attractive theory though. :)

light487

What I see when I allow my focus to drift slightly or even when I don't and I am "aware" of it, like now, is sort of like a "fizz" of effervescent like matter shifting and.. well.. "fizzing" on and around surfaces of objects. I see it more when there is lower light and have always just passed it off as something to do with my poor eyesight (I wear strong, short-sighted glasses). I occasionally do see auras around people and some (but not all) objects when I focus on that awareness but again, I have often sworn it off to be just another case of poor eyesight and light refraction through my lenses. In the end, I don't gain any insight or benefit from either "phenomenon".. so I have just ignored it for the most part.

Greytraveller

Greetings all
This may be of interest.
A couple of days ago I watched the A and E reality show "Intervention" (which is about family members intervening in the lives of drug addicts and alcoholics to try to get those people help).
Anyway one story was about a young man who was hooked on crack cocaine. I can't remember his name but he lived in San Fransisco. At one point in the show he said that he and his friends regularly saw white dots floating in the air. His friends thought that the dots were energy buy this young man said that the dots were atoms. This leads me to think that energy dots Are more easily seen while under the influence of a mind altering substance.
The first time that I noticed the dots was while using a high amount of DXM (the main active ingredient in cough syrup). Since that first time I have seen these dots dozens (or hundreds) of times both sober and while using DXM. It was probably DXM that was the catalyst for me. I suspect that drugs (mind alterants, psychoactives, etc)  allow many other people to see these dots for the first time as well.

Cheers  8-)
Grey

Hogar

Quote from: Greytraveller on August 25, 2011, 23:32:04
Greetings all
This may be of interest.
A couple of days ago I watched the A and E reality show "Intervention" (which is about family members intervening in the lives of drug addicts and alcoholics to try to get those people help).
Anyway one story was about a young man who was hooked on crack cocaine. I can't remember his name but he lived in San Fransisco. At one point in the show he said that he and his friends regularly saw white dots floating in the air. His friends thought that the dots were energy buy this young man said that the dots were atoms. This leads me to think that energy dots Are more easily seen while under the influence of a mind altering substance.
The first time that I noticed the dots was while using a high amount of DXM (the main active ingredient in cough syrup). Since that first time I have seen these dots dozens (or hundreds) of times both sober and while using DXM. It was probably DXM that was the catalyst for me. I suspect that drugs (mind alterants, psychoactives, etc)  allow many other people to see these dots for the first time as well.

Cheers  8-)
Grey

Marijuana also greatly magnifies the phenomenom, atleast for me. :P

Jerry_Teps

Does it look like TV static? It might be a condition called Visual Snow.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Visual_snow

Orion-

Quote from: Jerry_Teps on August 26, 2011, 12:16:40
Does it look like TV static? It might be a condition called Visual Snow.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Visual_snow
For me it totally doesn't look like that. It looks like these dots are really there, and like they have a lot of energy. If I focus on them a bit they're not vague and blurry like visual snow, but they look like real life.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

To light one candle is more effective than cursing the darkness.

Greytraveller

Greetings
Jerry Teps, you asked

QuoteDoes it look like TV static? It might be a condition called Visual Snow.

The best description that I can provide is that the dots are multicolored, not very bright and appear to be slowly floating in midair much like very small particles suspended in a heavy liquid solution. Also the dots sometimes interact by merging or attracting or repelling other dots. This is not a totally accurate description though it is the best visual simile I can think of.

Regards  8-)
Grey