News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Strange 'air-dots'

Previous topic - Next topic

GodsProxy

Theory is easy to understand when you know we are god equal with hijacked postulate command. Dots are simply a gradient rehab of god command. See my contexting process.

Dazino

Ah, I've seen these since I was a boy. Looks just like static. Shimmering, flying static, everywhere. Takes a while to focus in on it sometimes, though.

Xanth

Quote from: Dazino on September 18, 2011, 14:29:25
Ah, I've seen these since I was a boy. Looks just like static. Shimmering, flying static, everywhere. Takes a while to focus in on it sometimes, though.
It's just the normal operation of your physical eyes.  Nothing special going on here. 

Dazino

Quote from: Ryan_ on September 19, 2011, 09:21:16
It's just the normal operation of your physical eyes.  Nothing special going on here. 
I figured as much. I enjoy it anyway; it's a pretty fun way to enter trance.

GodsProxy

Yes it is a fun way to enter trance. Also developing this talent yields surprising results - see my contexting process for more details.

Xanth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon

QuoteThe dots are white blood cells in the capillaries in front of the retina of the eye, near the macula.

It's not "energy"... they are completely physical and to do with your body... they're not anything metaphysical guys.

Hogar

Quote from: Ryan_ on October 02, 2011, 19:56:23

It's not "energy"... they are completely physical and to do with your body... they're not anything metaphysical guys.

"They won't appear at the very center of the visual field, because there are no blood vessels in the fovea. The effect is rather weak, and many people don't notice it at all. It is strongest when looking at a smooth blue surface. Some times worm like objects can also be seen floating in front of the visual." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon

Its more similiar to visual snow, and is caused by opening your third eye.

My case is metaphysical:
-'Dots' are everywhere, though concentration is higher around trees, people, animals, and certain objects
-I see them 24/7, day or night
-Next step up is seeing aura's, chakras (which I am at)

If you have any doubts I'd suggest smoking some of that green herb, as this greatly enhances the ablitily to see the dots, auras, and chakras.

Xanth

Quote from: Hogar on October 05, 2011, 06:11:29
If you have any doubts I'd suggest smoking some of that green herb, as this greatly enhances the ablitily to see the dots, auras, and chakras.
Well, you're definitely allowed to believe whatever it is you like.  But it doesn't change the facts.

What you're experiencing when you smoke that "green herb" is an increase in blood pressure, which increases the "dots" you're seeing as most blood pumps faster throughout your entire body.

As I said... believe what you want, but don't delude yourself when facts are staring you in the face just because you want to believe something to be true. 

Greytraveller

Greetings all
I tend to be believe in a metaphysical answer to this mystery. ("Facts" be damned LOL  :-D). I have seen these air dots many times and they appear to have an objective position apart from my own visual acuity. Now of course I could be wrong about this  (as in other things lol  :-D) BUT it Does appear that air dots move in the air by themselves. I say this even though my eyesight is much less than optimal (used to wear glasses) and also I experience 'floaters". Yet I will 'stick to my guns' on this one and go with the metaphysical (= energy) explanation.

Cheers to all  :-D
Grey

Xanth

Interesting... so even in the face of direct scientific facts proving your "belief" wrong, you'd still rather hold onto them dearly than to remove your belief and possibly change your paradigm accordingly?

I don't mean to offend here and I say this with the utmost respect, but isn't that the very definition of ignorance?  Refusal to change a belief even when it's proven incorrect?

Orion-

Quote from: Ryan_ on October 06, 2011, 10:19:04
Interesting... so even in the face of direct scientific facts proving your "belief" wrong, you'd still rather hold onto them dearly than to remove your belief and possibly change your paradigm accordingly?

I don't mean to offend here and I say this with the utmost respect, but isn't that the very definition of ignorance?  Refusal to change a belief even when it's proven incorrect?
How is it a direct scientific fact? Maybe the scientific fact described is something similar to the air dots, but not the same? The dots do not move in a way that would make sense for white blood cells.

Why do you always try to force your opinion on people like this? Thinking it is a fact does not make it one, we cannot be sure and there are arguments for both points of view. Why not accept that there is not one truth, why not accept that people can have a different opinion? This case is very debatable. Scientific "facts" can be wrong.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

To light one candle is more effective than cursing the darkness.

Stookie_

Hypothetically, let's say that we know it is metaphysical... what good does it do to see them? Does it help or change anything?

I'm genuinely curious. What's the benefit in seeing "air dots"?

I see them best in the evening just as the sun begins to set, and when I focus all of my attention to them they look like little bugs of light... they remind me of bugs/gnats because of the way they fly around, like they have their own agenda. But seeing as how they don't really do anything, I've never really given them any importance or attributed them to anything physical or metaphysical.

Xanth

Quote from: Orion- on October 06, 2011, 10:54:11
How is it a direct scientific fact? Maybe the scientific fact described is something similar to the air dots, but not the same? The dots do not move in a way that would make sense for white blood cells.

Why do you always try to force your opinion on people like this? Thinking it is a fact does not make it one, we cannot be sure and there are arguments for both points of view. Why not accept that there is not one truth, why not accept that people can have a different opinion? This case is very debatable. Scientific "facts" can be wrong.
I'm not forcing an opinion.  I'm providing you with the "facts" as found by science.  Choose to take it in or don't.

Could these "findings" be incorrect?  Sure... everything we know about this entire physical reality could be incorrect. 
Are they more likely to be correct than incorrect?  From where I'm sitting, in a completely unbiased opinion, yup.

What's the benefit in holding onto a belief when such facts are staring you in the face?
This information should cause you to do, at the very least, ONE THING... that is cause you to question your own beliefs. 
Once you stop questioning your beliefs, once you start believing that your belief is undeniably the truth... then you've lost and you're no longer spiritually growing.

The difference between:
"Hey, this information is kind of interesting... what I believe these dots are might be wrong.  Perhaps I should look into it a bit more and see for myself"
and
"Science shmience... I believe what I believe because <insert reason here>!"
... is HUGE.

Quote from: Stookie_ on October 06, 2011, 11:18:21
Hypothetically, let's say that we know it is metaphysical... what good does it do to see them? Does it help or change anything?

I'm genuinely curious. What's the benefit in seeing "air dots"?

I see them best in the evening just as the sun begins to set, and when I focus all of my attention to them they look like little bugs of light... they remind me of bugs/gnats because of the way they fly around, like they have their own agenda. But seeing as how they don't really do anything, I've never really given them any importance or attributed them to anything physical or metaphysical.
I wondered that same thing when I first started noticing this effect.  I first assumed it was some kind of "energy" I was seeing, but then I did some research into it and came to the conclusion that it was a completely physical process being observed.  But yeah, I'm also curious as to how these dots are beneficial... I'm not saying that they aren't, I'm just saying that I can't figure it out.  LoL

blis

Science has shown one reason why we might see a particular thing. There could be metaphysical reasons why would see similar things. Like with tinnitus. I've no doubt that it exists but I have lots of tones that I can tune into that take me into different states of consciousness. Science would just say I have tinnitus.

Stookie_

Quote from: blis on October 06, 2011, 14:57:23
Science has shown one reason why we might see a particular thing. There could be metaphysical reasons why would see similar things. Like with tinnitus. I've no doubt that it exists but I have lots of tones that I can tune into that take me into different states of consciousness. Science would just say I have tinnitus.

I was thinking that same thing. After all, EVERYTHING has a metaphysical reality behind it. I suppose the importance or effect of that metaphysical reality is the main issue.

Greytraveller

Greetings Ryan
Allow me to point out that according to currently established and recognized scientific fact neither the out of body experience nor the near death experience has any validity outside of the chemical interactions of the physical brain.  :?
If I were to take those facts as absolute then there truly would be little point in being a member here.
Regarding air dots, the current scientific fact/theory may or may not be accurate.
You wrote
QuoteI'm not forcing an opinion.  I'm providing you with the "facts" as found by science.  Choose to take it in or don't.
I appreciate that and your opinion is important to me.
However, in this case (for the time being in any event) I chose to ignore scientific facts.

Cheers  :-D
Grey

Hogar

Quote from: Ryan_ on October 05, 2011, 09:17:50
Well, you're definitely allowed to believe whatever it is you like.  But it doesn't change the facts.

What you're experiencing when you smoke that "green herb" is an increase in blood pressure, which increases the "dots" you're seeing as most blood pumps faster throughout your entire body.

As I said... believe what you want, but don't delude yourself when facts are staring you in the face just because you want to believe something to be true. 

Well as I said its not the same with everything, the concentration of the 'dots' is differenent around everything. For example there will me many more around a person or a bush, than a stone or a lamp post. If Blue field entoptic phenomenon can explain that, and the auras/chakras I see than I guess I have been deluding myself.

JLB

What GOOD or Benefit does ONE get from The Metaphysical Aspect??. To have an Understanding One must first come to the Conclusion that there is NO GOOD or BAD and the Benefit is Not a Benefit at all !!. It is a Step in Ascension!. TRUST in what Your being told from Your SELF!!, That is where ALL Your answers REST!!
Much Love and Light to ALL!!

Jody

jimbo

I too have always seen these dots moving around in the 40 years of my life. As a teenager I could enhance them through Marijuana looking at the sky on a bright blue day. This makes perfect since to me now when I understand that Pot dilates the pupils letting more light in. I've become convinced that these are all apart of the human eye and nothing metaphysical.

I've read that temperatures can cause a change in how quickly or slowly they move, heat opens capillaries and cold constricts them. I've sat on a bright blue day, watching the sky and saw how the dots move with the movement of my eye. Personally I believe the link provided above/below makes 100% since to me. 

I have high blood pressure, some times when I get up to quickly the blood rushes to the front of my head and I can feel my heartbeat behind my eyes. These dots really come out then. I have an open mind about the metaphysical, the occult and the mind. But my analytical mind tells me this is a normal part of the human eye and its function. 

Just my 2 cents

You can only deal with peoples tech issues for so long before something happens deep in your brain....Something dark....

GodsProxy

See my contexting process. Developing the air dots achieves some wild results (requires persistence!)