lately when i lay in bed ready to go to sleep at night, i can see "thru" my eye

Previous topic - Next topic

Silentwitnesstoforever

lids.... and, in the dark...

i'll move my head around, and be able to see the shapes of my TV, dresser, the opening to my closet, WITH MY EYES CLOSED, i know it's totally reasonable, just cool that i've just started doing it with such ease..

the other night i actually got up and walked across my room keeping my eyes closed, just to make sure i was really seeing what was really there... i was, i maneuvered past my recliner, and grabbed the door handle, with grace :)  really neet, i guess this is considered "synesthesia"

astraladdict

Try putting on a blindfolded. Usually your eyes stay partially open. So you may think you can, but chances are you're seeing through partial opened eyelids.

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Silentwitnesstoforever

lol no, it's definitely not that i'm seeing through the crack left by my eyelids not shutting all the way, it's definitely with the mind's eye, i would imagine it's the same way blind people "see"

astraladdict

Quote from: Silentwitnesstoforever on July 28, 2011, 22:45:57
lol no, it's definitely not that i'm seeing through the crack left by my eyelids not shutting all the way, it's definitely with the mind's eye, i would imagine it's the same way blind people "see"
How you tried giving it a go outside of familiar territory?

~astraladdict

Silentwitnesstoforever

nah, gonna experiment with it tonight, it's only started happening recently, gonna play with it :)

astraladdict

Quote from: Silentwitnesstoforever on July 29, 2011, 00:05:24
nah, gonna experiment with it tonight, it's only started happening recently, gonna play with it :)
Lol well let me know how it goes! Hope all goes well

~astraladdict

Athymari

I have experienced this also. Though not recently, i can sometimes see the edge of the quilt whilst looking up.

Karxx Gxx

u dont notice your eyes being opened but it happens a lil bit then i reclose my eyes.
And a blind fold would put it to the test  :-D
if it still works than.. thats awesome!
Your way is The way

Under_the_Midnight_Sun

It's known as "astral sight" and it's very common. Others call it an "IBE" or "inner body experience". It is not synesthesia. Synesthesia is when senses get tangled. For example you may TASTE the SOUNDS you are hearing.

When you walked around your room, you may have unknowingly projected out of your body. I have never heard of anybody walking around their room and having astral sight at the same time.  I guess it would potentially be possible though; just extremely difficult.

astraladdict

Quote from: Under_the_Midnight_Sun on August 20, 2011, 10:25:25
I have never heard of anybody walking around their room and having astral sight at the same time.  I guess it would potentially be possible though; just extremely difficult.

I've projected while still in slight control of my physical body at the same time, aware of both senses. Happened to me about 3 times. I've even projected with my eyes open.

~astraladdict

hizuka007

iv'e also experience this twice!

the first experience is when i am about to wake, then suddenly i see the outside without opening my eyes! at first i thought my eyes was opened a little so i immediately forced my eyes to close very hard to the point that i can feel the pressure on my eyelids. and the result, i can still see the outside! ...one thing i've noticed is that the color of the environment is somewhat like black and white.

and the other experience was really cool, because iv'e tried experimenting it to zoom, and it works! WTF!....... but now i realize that the zoom effect was the result of my astral body approaching the object that i am zooming,. am i correct?

PS, I am not creating a false statement.

CFTraveler

Tracy

Yup, that's astral sight for sure. I have experiences like this and just wait until you are walking around and suddenly your astral sight takes a jump into the next room.