News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Strange pulling sensation uopn exiting school

Previous topic - Next topic

FuzzyQuills

Hey guys. :) I've returned here to ask something, But before I begin, I will tell of what happened first:

It happened today; as I was walking out of the school grounds, I started to get a pulling feeling in my lower back. after a while fo this (about 5 seconds) I wondered what it was, so i decided to walk back again until the feeling vanished, And it took me to one of the trees there; I found nothing, so I walked back the way I came out of school, and it didn't happen again.

So I ask; what was that tug?
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.

FuzzyQuills

Does anyone know of something that could have caused that tug? Only just saw this again today.
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.

Bloodshadow

ok if you want a astral projection answer I shall give it. it could be a number of things since it lead you to a tree before stopping, like your subconscious  pulling you to a familiar place that resides in the astral plane, or maybe there is something by the tree but its buried, or a spiritual being, could have been trying to get your attention, number of possibilities, but more often then not it could be a medical issue.

FuzzyQuills

I have often thought that someone or something was trying to get my attention that time.
As for leading me somewhere in the astral plane... maybe in some past life, there was a place there, but I would otherwise have no idea what such a place would be now.

But... Maybe something was indeed buried...

Perhaps attempting AP again will yield me some answers. It's about time I got back in the game. :)

As for medical reasons, it could have always been a nerve in my back doing something, but the fact that the "feeling" seemed to change it's position on my body when I felt it tells me that isn't it.

Either way, thank you for answering. :)