News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

summoning Vassago

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahloom

Hysterix, your anger towards xander is because he calls you a maggot?  and Xander, your anger was brought from his disbelief and ridicule of your channeling a demon?  
Why let yourself become angry just because of these meaningless words?
I know you both have more self control than that, unless puberty has not yet taken its place in you.  And i'm not trying to be offensive in the least, i just really see no point in your hostilities.

rhinegirl

strange how Xanders last post was January 31st. And YET hysterix is still glowering like an angry child about it. LOL!

Jessica

quote:
Originally posted by Rahloom

Hysterix, your anger towards xander is because he calls you a maggot?  and Xander, your anger was brought from his disbelief and ridicule of your channeling a demon?  
Why let yourself become angry just because of these meaningless words?
I know you both have more self control than that, unless puberty has not yet taken its place in you.  And i'm not trying to be offensive in the least, i just really see no point in your hostilities.

hysterix

The funniest part about all this is you all think I was and continue to be mad at xander or kakkarot which is absolutly as far from the truth as can be.

I simply tell my opinion, all this is just a big game anyways, why take it so serious?

Rhinegirl: you call me ignorant yet you actually try to and I quote, "...summoning and working with demons isn't the same as worshipping them."  The fact that you think you can toy with these sort of things is laughable, you nor anyone else can control these sort of things.  As human being we should explore our own spirtuality, stepping out of this is a dangerous thing.

And yes, have fun and enjoy making assumptions about people's thoughts or emotions in the future, assuming you know what they are, when you are in fact completly wrong.

Have a great day [|)]

Rahloom

I agree with hysterix, self-exploration should be first and foremost on our spiritual "to-do" list.  Seeing as how it is the most important to us personally, and much less risky/dangerous than channeling other entities.

Blackstream

Whatta know, a touchier subject than abortion and religion... summoning demons.  Just the mere mention of it in a non-debate related topic and WHOOSH.

Personally I think summoning demons is a bit foolhardy and dangerous too, but this isn't the place to debate that anyways.  If you guys wanna fight about something, fight about was Vassago said, and not whether or not you should summon him.  And also, let's please eliminate the need for "last words", we should all be beyond that phase now.  It's mighty tempting to put up that last post that seemingly destroys the other side with your unfallible evidence or to try and make yourself look more righteous through whatever means, but all it does in the end is spark up MORE fighting.

Now onto what this demon said, I'm kinda curious as to why you are channeling a demon for advice however.  You even said yourself that he's a trickster, probably not the kinda guy I'd want telling me stuff.  It is always nice to get another view point I suppose.  Plus I think that this is the first channeled identity i've seen to date that has denied the war of 2012 and all that.  That's kinda interesting to me.

So my question to you is, what reason do you have to believe anything a demon tells you?
There is no spoon

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Blackstream

Personally I think summoning demons is a bit foolhardy and dangerous

Now onto what this demon said, I'm kinda curious as to why you are channeling a demon for advice however

Summoning and channeling are very different.

Jessica

Blackstream

quote:
Originally posted by rhinegirl

Both paint nice little neg bullseyes on you.
There is no spoon

hysterix

quote:
Originally posted by Rahloom

I agree with hysterix, self-exploration should be first and foremost on our spiritual "to-do" list.  Seeing as how it is the most important to us personally, and much less risky/dangerous than channeling other entities.

quote:

Personally I think summoning demons is a bit foolhardy and dangerous too, but this isn't the place to debate that anyways.

quote:

Both paint nice little neg bullseyes on you.

I complelty agree, it's a foolish risk no one should be taking.

You'd be safer practicing back flips without a spotter [:D]

hysterix

quote:

you are ignorant....

P.S. summoning and working with demons isn't the same as worshipping them.

quote:

Hahaha, so rhinegirl how many times are you going to contradict yourself in this thread?  First you talk about summoning and working with demons, (implying you know what your talking about from experience); then you later go on to say summoning and channeling are very diffrent?

Either your completly contradicting yourself, or your b.s.'ing in the first place; and I want to know who you think your fooling over here really?

rhinegirl

Worshipping, channeling, and summoning are three different activities inherent in various magickal workings.

Look up the terms in teh dictionary.
Channeling is closer to evoking than worshipping. Though one does need to summon teh entity before evoking it.

BAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Figure it out for yourself, I've no time for this at teh moment

quote:
Originally posted by hysterix

quote:

you are ignorant....

P.S. summoning and working with demons isn't the same as worshipping them.

quote:

Hahaha, so rhinegirl how many times are you going to contradict yourself in this thread?  First you talk about summoning and working with demons, (implying you know what your talking about from experience); then you later go on to say summoning and channeling are very diffrent?

Either your completly contradicting yourself, or your b.s.'ing in the first place; and I want to know who you think your fooling over here really?

findtruth

[The goetic methods of demonic incantation are insulting to the demons as many of the "foreign words" used are actually words of insult and binding to the demons, and many of the "foreign words" are actually the alias'es of Yaweh, Jehova and Allah.
How can you expect demons to treat you with respect if you dont give them respect in return? My advice is unless you know what it is your saying, say nothing at all
.]

So, how would it be possible to summon Vassago without insulting him and without allowing him to break free and proceed to play various tricks on the summoner.  Or... how would one channel Vassago or any demon for that matter?

rhinegirl

There's several updated versions of the Goetia. When the original was written it was written by extremely superstitious fearful Christian mages.

There have been many experiences which were positive when the people were polite and respectful to the demons.

occultforums.com has a lot on ceremonial magick.

Jessica

quote:
Originally posted by findtruth

[The goetic methods of demonic incantation are insulting to the demons as many of the "foreign words" used are actually words of insult and binding to the demons, and many of the "foreign words" are actually the alias'es of Yaweh, Jehova and Allah.
How can you expect demons to treat you with respect if you dont give them respect in return? My advice is unless you know what it is your saying, say nothing at all
.]

So, how would it be possible to summon Vassago without insulting him and without allowing him to break free and proceed to play various tricks on the summoner.  Or... how would one channel Vassago or any demon for that matter?

findtruth

Thanks Rhinegirl, I'll check it out.[:P]

findtruth

I did check it out.. couldn't get into the website.  But i'll look into it.

hysterix

Can someone please explain to me why??  Why would ANYONE want to summon, talk, channel or whatever any sort of demon?

You play with fire long enough, your going to get burned [}:)]

xander

this night I conversed with the Goetic entity known as Vassago regarding possible future timelines that humanity may stumble down this year. He showed me variety of images and then spoke that the future is mutable moment by moment. Certain possibilities are more possible than others, yet there may be surprises in regards to the manipulation of reality.

I asked about mentions of demon wars. Vassago has an intersting laugh. He spoke that the only "demon war" individuals need to be concerned about is the one similar to the Inner Jihad of Islamic faith. The war within where one chooses the path of their spirit.

Vassago is one of the more benign and beneficient demons. He does like pranks but I've not heard of nor experienced anything deadly or life threatening in regards to him. He also advised me to take everything I hear from anyone or anything with a grain of salt.

Xander

father_satans_follower

How did you summon Vassago? As in which method did you use
The Goetia method in my opinion is disrespectful

~father_satans_follower~

Nay

This thread has been dead for a while, perhaps we should keep it that way, hmmm?

Nay

father_satans_follower

I would like to discuss more, Hmmm?

Nay

I guess what I should have said was, I don't even know if that person is still here.  

Maybe someone else can help ya out. :)

father_satans_follower

Yes maybe some peopel will still wanna discuss it;)

CaCoDeMoN

How did you summon Vassago? As in which method did you use
The Goetia method in my opinion is disrespectful
For me meditating on demon's sigil is enough to summon it sometimes. Maybe it'll work with Vassago too?
MEAT=MURDER.

father_satans_follower

CaCoDeMoN have you yourself summoned a Demon? Which Demon in particular if so

CaCoDeMoN

CaCoDeMoN have you yourself summoned a Demon? Which Demon in particular if so
Bune and Vapula.
MEAT=MURDER.

father_satans_follower

Cool! I was thinking about Vapula today. Many I wanna talk to you more, you can add me on Yahoo! Messenger: father_satans_follower
and my email is father_satans_follower@fastmail.fm whats your email? Finally a normal guy on Astral Pulse who has experiences with Demons :)
Man, did you use any of those circles and stuff?

~father_satans_follower~