News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Talking to animals?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ides315

Hey shorty

The same way you connect to a human.

Best of luck

alpha

Ive heard alot about animals sensing fear,So Im guessing  that they feel other emotions from humans as well.

That would be the best way in my opinion,through emotions.Its possible to feel what they are feeling as well.Ive found most animals,unless threatened to be a happy bunch.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

Have fun!,now wouldnt it be nice if we could all be like Dr.Doolittle...
                                                                                                        ALPHA

-------------------------------
"your divine awareness awakens all the love in your being.Hating and  fearing forsaken,gone are the guilt and the blame.Your soul forgives,your divinity lives"
-------------------------------

Ides315

Hey, you guys.

I have only positively done it once. It was a lot more like empathy. Greater concentration was not really evident, nor did I see the ability to realize unfamalier knowledge.

I have heard that dogs have a very jumpy mind, holding thoughts for not very long, but they remember a lot. There is a woman who went public that links to dogs. She said she learned more about people than dogs, as dogs remember it all, "cycle" through it continually, and people do not worry about what their pets see them doing.....

Good luck

shorty

Hi EVeryone!!!! Is it generally easier to connect to people or animals? I was playing guess that fruit wiith a friend of mine, and we sucked pretty badly. Is it easier to talk to animals?

Michael

shorty

Hi Everyone!!! How does one go on having telapathic conversations with animals? If you can tune to them, can they communicate with each other inter species? How do you make the connection?

thanks for your replies,
Michael