News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

holes in walls etc?

Previous topic - Next topic

pod3

Some of the more thorough Bilbical translations would seem to imply that many of the socalled "religious masters" of occultic religions used hallucenogenic "potions" on people before they could see any wonders. Indeed, few can make any claims without the presence of befuddlements, but the only secret is perfect mental clarity.

Lysear

I respect the opinion of all people who say they can levitate, shoot holes in walls etc but I personally dont believe that if it is possible, anyone less than a yogi master or someone very gifted can do it that easily. I would just like to open this up to the forum , has anyone seen someone shoot holes in walls or levitate? or something equally as ahem! interesting. This posting may seem patronising and  if it comes across like this I apologise but I believe a person has to be objective in any given situation. You need to question everything in life including things seemingly occult.

Lysear