News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tarot Card number XIII?

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

I do not know a lot about tarrot, but it is to my understanding that death usually does not mean physical death. It represents ending. Some part of your life may be coming to an end, and with all endings there is a new beginning. It is the cycle of death and rebirth. It is nothing to fear, but should be an exciting time.

It could also mean that you are merely opening up and become more aware of things psychicly. Maybe you just picked up on the card.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Nick

Hi kutabare,

There may be a additional replies to your query in our Welcome to General Metaphysics forum. The subject of tarot would be better addressed under the heading of general metaphysics so that is where this topic now resides. If you disagree, please pm me and we'll work something out.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

xander

quote:
Originally posted by kutabare

all of a sudden a tarot card placed deep in my mind with death XIII on it and it didn't shake loose.  i got the cards and drew the top card and it was XIII!

Death is actually a very positive card. It means old things will fall away. In regards to training....weakness will die away and give birth to strength.[:D]

Xander

kutabare

I didn't think of it that way but I still feel something is wrong like it's out of place or something.

kakkarot

i heard somewhere that death in most cultures is defined as "seperation" rather than the idea of "you are no more". in tarot the death card is supposed to represent change (not neccessarily good, but not neccessarily bad either), aka an ending of one season ("period of time") and the beginning of another.

most people view death as a bad thing, and that is because most don't understand it or are afraid of the unknown that comes after death. but many cultures celebrate death, viewing it as going to paradise or glory in some manner, while others just see it as another event (just another journey to be taken by a person).

perhaps you are about to go on a journey of some sort (not neccessarily a physical journey). perhaps some new "era" is about to begin in your life. perhaps you will be seperated from something you once knew. perhaps it was just a "coincidence" (ie, the actual picking of the tarot card was just a random event that your dream foretold).

all i can really say is, have fun with whatever comes your way, because without joy and happiness what is life really worth anyway? [|)]

~kakkarot

lifebreath

You're 17 years old? It means you're going to graduate! Congratulations ... you've a whole new life ahead ... [;)]

kutabare

life , ive been out of school for more then a year and been working at walmart for the last 8 months and all of this is before i saw this

kutabare

Hey while I have been training to improve my overall strength of my spirit I came across something while meditating. all of a sudden a tarot card placed deep in my mind with death XIII on it and it didn't shake loose. [xx(] I went to my mom and said " show me your tarot cards mom"  i got the cards and drew the top card and it was XIII!
can someone tell me what this might mean in my case?  like if I trin anymore I'll die or if I don't train I'll die? I don't know so anything would help