News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tarot Card Question

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff_Mash

So I am just starting to study the tarot, and one of the important things that is stressed is how to work your question correctly.

Before I begin to do a practice reading on myself, I thought I would pose a question relating to my job.  Could any of you with experience tell me if this question is properly formed for a tarot card reading:

"Can you give me insight into my future working at Company A, and when I should leave to work full  time for Company B?"

Would you say that this form of question is open ended enough to merit a good reading?  I am trying to follow some simple question guidelines like:

* Not expecting the cards to make a decision for me
* Not asking Yes or No questions
* Not to ask vague questions but be specific
* Not to focus on someone else but focus on your own personal situation
* Staying Positive

What do you guys think?
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

jilola

Quote"Can you give me insight into my future working at Company A, and when I should leave to work full time for Company B?"]

And the answer is: Yes/no :wink:

How about "What insight into my...."
Also (without having any experience) I'd pose one quesiton at a time. A combined question ike your example may lead to muddled  answers which can be hard to figure out.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

gdo

Keep your query short, and not too complicated.  You can make many queries.  Make them specific.

fliesatnite

Honestly?  I've made it a practice not to read for myself... too many times I would see something and try to make changes based on my reading, only to have it occur anyway.  

Which leads me to... whether or not you want to work for company A, or leave for company B, have trust in the (for lack of a better term) synchronistic events and it will, or will not fall into place ... naturally.  

In other words, if it is meant for you to leave company A then it will happen with or without your reading.  Things have a way of falling into or out of place when they are supposed to.  My Husband used to tell me in a Confucius type voice "If you worry, will it change the futcha?"  

I hope you will keep us posted on what the outcome is and it's events.?

zyzyx

I've also learned not to ask judgemental questions like, "Is so-and-so a bad/evil person?"  I did this once and the one card that struck me was the card that represented my wishes or desires associated with the question.  The card represented unfairness or injustice (I don't remember the exact card).  At first I was thought, "Well, that doesn't make sense."  But, then I thought about it and the card was exactly right... it was unfair of me to attempt to make a judgement about this person based on a card reading.

Don't know if this applies... but I'd also try to have good intentions behind the readings as well.

-Z

Rob

I cant comment too much on the practice but would add that if you have not read up on qabalah and the tree of life I would strongly recommend doing so. Dion Fortunes book "The Mystical Qabalah" is a very good place to start.
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!