News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Telekinesis

Previous topic - Next topic

Ides315

Hey, Tom.

Try with something smaller first. In a couple of different books I have read about basic psi, they recomended taking a small square of paper, fold it triangularly both ways, so when you open it up you have a pyramid. Take a needle, stick the sharp end in cork or something. Rest the pyramid on the needle so the end of the needle is inside at the apex. Go for it. It will be very reactive, and you really need to watch your breath, air currents, etc. It spins very easy. Try going one way, then the other. It worked best for me if I put my hands on either side of it.

Not quite as cool as a pen, but it gives you a place to start. It will also help you learn how to push. When I did it, at first, it did not always go the direction I wanted, or would "jump" when I would first try. Maybe it was just me, but getting the direction was the hard part, sometimes it would just quiver from energy, and not spin either way. I havn't played with it for a while, I should, things flow easier now. Good luck.

Tom

That is what I tried first. A piece of paper folded and balanced on a sewing needle. I could not get it to stop moving long enough to try to move it. Too many air currents or something. Maybe I need to try it again until definite results begin to appear. Does my basic approach seem correct?

Ides315

Hey, Tom

Yeah, seemed good to me. But I never was interested past proving it. I am not sure why, but it seemed harder to control my energy into doing what i wanted with telekinesis. But i have not really tried it since working with NEW, maybe the awareness hands are part of it. Hopefully some of the psi guys will pick up the thread. I have read on some of their home pages, where playing games (like chess, checkers, etc..) is used for training. Probably a lot like all of this stuff. Walking looks easy enough, but if you have never done it, it is hard.

Take care

James S

Hi Tom,

Could you elaborate a bit on how your trying to move the pen?

I'm speaking as an unmarried marriage councellor here, but there are thoughts and ways of things that just seem to make sense to me. One of these is that I'm not really sure it makes any difference how big the object you are trying to move is. It only seems more achievable if it is small. My reasoning here is that unless you are trying to move things through the magnetic field of your energy body, you can not actually achieve movement by mentally pushing or pulling an object. Trying to make your bodies energy move the object directly probably won't work, because that energy is on a different level to that of the physical world.  

I believe you need to be working with the energy layer "underneath" the physical object  - where the energy bonds are that hold the atoms and molecules together. Focusing on the object you need to become intimate with it, making it part of your own body, "becoming one" with it I believe is the most commonly used term. That way your energy, and the energy of the object are joined and react together as if it were in your hand.

Now I think I'll go away and start practicing what I preach.

In the mean time, have a look at this site, it seemed to make sense to me:
http://www.crystalinks.com/telekinesis.html

And remember:
If someone tries to tell you "there is no spoon"
ask them "then why is there soup?"

James S
(Fate amenable to change)

junkie

hi,

as far as i remember, the square-actually-a-cross-balancing-on-a-needle-trick was suggested by somebody in the old forums. so, go and have a look at the discussion from back then. this experiment doesn't prove PK, though.

thinker

Unfortunatly I've not yet been able to use telekinesis so i cant really help, but one thing you could do is put the paper on pin under a drinking glass to stop the air from moveing it.

This is the best site I've come accros perhaps it can help.
http://www.psipog.net/articles.php?cat=3

KP

I'd just like to say thanks for posting up those URLs.  After about 5 hours of practice I finally can do TK.  I spent about 2 hours a day and the 3rd day I got it.  Now I can move spoons, move things on string.  But I'm finding it really tough to put a lot of force on things (like rolling pencils).  I can definately feel the enrgy through the objects and when moving a spoon my gf touched it and she got an electric shock.
It really is amazing, everyone should try this out!
I hope if I keep the practice up I will be able to have more control and force.

kakkarot

wow, you're good KP.

i've been trying (slack-@$$edly) for years, and have only gotten telekinesis to kind-of work when i was using energy as well. for fun, i stop papers and bags that are blowing about in the wind. so far, i can only get them to stick to the ground, but i have been experimenting (again slack-@$$edly  :)  ) with trying to move them in different directions and up and down. it will be pretty nifty, i hope, when it does work  :) .

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

KP

Wow just had another amazing TK experience, had to share it with u all.  I had a lighter placed on my thumb, and I began moving it so it rotated around my thumb in a circle really slowly.  I must've been concentrating really hard coz I actually saw some sort of electric type small lightning bolt shoot from my left hand (which I was using to send out the energy).  It felt really great, my gf saw this too we were both really amazed.
My hands always shake like crazy as I usually get loads of energy running through them.  I touched my gf's waist and I wondered what would happen if I sent some energy into her.  I didn't mean harm I was just curious.  She got an electric shock from my hand! It was crazy!  I love TK!
I hear so much from people saying it's difficult to do, it's not!  I think meditating helps A LOT, you need the ability to concentrate on where the object is gonna go and move it slowly step by step.  If you think about it or about anything else it won't work.  I am 100% sure that the NEW energy ways help me immensly too.  Thanks Robert!

And almost had my 3rd OBE today, I was so close!  I was paralyzed but panicked at the last minute.

Anyway I really want to show more people my TK exercises, my gf is the only one who knows I can do this.  I tried showing a few other friends but they laughed at me and said I was just making it up for attention! grr!

kakkarot

so zap them   >:-)  . they'll learn that you aren't making it up  :)

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

IlmariL

When you say it's not as hard as is said and so on, keep in mind that all people are blessed with different types of natural abilities http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0> But yeah, many have had success with relatively little practice.
I'm interested to know more about how you do it and what you can actually do. Do you have to see the target object in order to affect it? Or is it enough to just 'know' it's there? For example, move something under an opaque bowl.

KP

I stare at the object for a few seconds, I find that the closer my hands are to it the easier it is, but I have still been able to move objects from a distance of about 8 feet.  So far i've only moved small objects, lighters, pencils, spoons, rings, CDs, books, turned pages in newspapers :)   I did come very close to moving a door yesterday!  I read somewhere that it's not the size of the object, it's just that people get more doubts with larger objects.  A few objects I can't really move yet, but they shake a lot.

What I do is stare at the object and think of nothing then i move my eyes a bit to the left (or right) of the object and see it moving there.  I somehow send energy out of my hands and forehead without thinking about them.  All i focus on is the object moving.  A lot of the times (usually with larger objects) I get results where the object just shakes/vibrates.

Here's an exercise I do a lot.  This is the easiest one i've done.
I hold a spoon in my hand with my index finger and rest it on my thumb slightly holding the handle of the spoon.  I hold it just enough so it won't fall off and try and put on as little pressure as possible.   I hold the spoon up in front of my face and see the other end of the spoon moving towards me in a clockwise direction.  This causes high energy flow in my hands and the spoon usually starts shaking like crazy at first, it seems as if my energy is flowing through it.  As long as I keep concentration on the spoon moving towards me, it happens.

Had another weird experience yesterday too, my video player broke while I was watching a film and I was really mad, I went over to unplug it and some energy came out of my hands and kinda zapped the plug sockets.  The TV went off and wouldnt come back on :(  I think I need to change the fuse.

Gandalf

As Yoda says, 'size matters not.. look at me... judge me by my size do you? hmm?'
(imagine best Yoda accent)

I think its true though, the size of the object matters to you only because the smaller it is, the more aceptable it is to your mind.
At the risk of quoting Yoda again, 'the difference is only in your mind'!

Douglas

"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

adiraz

i had 4 coppa's on me when i was was makin my way outta the main bank where i live with a few saks of cash, so i called on my psi-powers and i sent em flyin through the air in front of an oncoming train.  then i shoutd go web go and startd swinging from the sky scrapers to my secret hide out where i counted four mill in hundy bills.

u wanna know the secret
u gotta eat big lots of vitabix just like trevor hendy

-

Tom

Recently I tried the paper on a needle practice device. This time I placed it in a plastic bowl with a lid. It still doesn't move when I try to move it. It seems that my energy can connect with it, and narrowing the focus doesn't take much. Sometimes I can even direct energy from my hand to the point that it becomes visible to me. Things around the room start to glow, as though they were illuminating themselves. The air itself seems to contain energy. The thing is that my best efforts don't seem to be helping. Sometimes it seems like the paper slightly moves, but not enough to rule out a trick of the eyes. I understand that this is enough to call it a fair start. It would just help to have some sort of way to be sure that I am doing everything possible to learn telekinesis.

KP

quote:
Originally posted by adiraz:
i had 4 coppa's on me when i was was makin my way outta the main bank where i live with a few saks of cash, so i called on my psi-powers and i sent em flyin through the air in front of an oncoming train.  then i shoutd go web go and startd swinging from the sky scrapers to my secret hide out where i counted four mill in hundy bills.

u wanna know the secret
u gotta eat big lots of vitabix just like trevor hendy

-

I know it sounds stupid what I say :( you don't have to believe me, but no need to be mean.  To skeptics, this whole forum looks like a bunch of crazy people making up crap

KP

Check out this website, it's got some detailed info.

http://www.unexplainedphenomenon.com/esp/telekinesis

Tom

The site wouldn't load when I clicked on the link. Could you please summarize some of the main points?

KP

Tom:
There is a lot of very useful info, it's worth reading all of it and i'd find it difficult to summarize it because it talks about so much.  Looks like the link is dead now.
I have it all saved on my HD so if you (or anyone) want them, e-mail me at tom@prawny.com and i'll be happy to send out the HTMLs in a zip file.

nightflier101

I had help from some sort of energy or spirit. So I can't say I was able to
do it alone...

I used to sit on the couch, with an object on the coffee table, like a
bottle cap upside down or something made from glass. Look at your hand
and slowly touch your thumb and middle finger together. Repeat this very slowly and an arc of light will stream between them. My hand would get
cold almost frozen feeling, and the arc of light would turn orange.

I would sit back and look at the object to be moved, I was not close
enough to touch it. I would imagine the object being between my two
fingers and the stream of light punching a hole through the object.
I could feel the object in my grasp, even though it was four feet away.

then a slow motion of my entire hand would make the object slide
towards me until it fell off the table.

And don't forget to have a witness, someone who you trust.  to prove
to yourself it's really happening. Otherwise you might have doubts
and dismiss the whole thing as a subjective hallucination.

telekinesis is real...  but is weak in strength.
Unless you can usher in help from an outside or inside source.

Nightflier...

kifyre

From Spring Forest Qigong:

Thumb(s) touching middle finger(s) aids in energy flow out of the body. Possibly not something to keep up for too long.

Thumb(s) touching pointer finger(s) helps to prevent energy from being drained. Try it on a cold day. I believe it's quite safe to do for long periods of time (meditating). It was recommended for low energy areas like hospitals or places with negative entities. Just put a hand in your pocket and make a circle. It was also specifically said that energy can still get in--so I assume you could build it up.

Mark

Tisha

Cook posts, KP!  Keep reporting in, I like hearing about your development.

Psi abilities (divination, telekenesis) runs in my boyfriend D's family.  It seems it might be hereditary.  Different family members had/have different "things" about them.  His grandfather was telekenetic and could move spoons across the diningroom table and bend them.  As a little boy, D would crawl under the diningroom table trying to find the "magnet" that was supposedly moving the spoon!  Of course he never found it.

Anyway, for those of you who try and try and try and TK is just not working for you, TK might just not be your "thing."  You might want to find another "thing" to try until you find your niche.  After all, you might just be clairvoyant.  Who knows?

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

spawn968

I know I'm still new here, but I though I'd throw in my two cents.  Contrary to what some people have said on here, I think TK is more like a muscle that needs to be excercised.  Just as a baby cannot lift 200 lbs weights, neither can you start throwing couches just by believing that you can.  Only through continual practice will you gain more strength as well as more control.  That is why most people start off with the pinwheel: It is the easiest way to reduce friction.  The less friction, the easier it is to move.  It would appear that while we're stuck on the physical, we must abide by it's rules.  See Isaac Newton if you want clarification.

adiraz

sorry KP I didnt intend to mean i was just havin fun.. im certainly not skeptic at all about what u claim to do... all kinds of crazy excrement has happend in the last 20 months or so of my life... just sometimes for some reason i get this need to write stupid posts in these forums cuz i can, to fill in the time until i have some fo these higherlevel experiences... ;)

adiraz

-

KP

I've moved on from spoons etc, I can make objects shake so easily but I have problems controlling them, making them move.  I was working on moving my chandelier last night.
I totally agree with spawn, TK is like a muscle that needs to be exerciseed.  I try to exercise it as much as I can, everywhere I go I try to move/shake things.  It's part of my life, I must do about 2 hours a day of TK practice.  This isn't something i'm messing around with anymore, I practice TK more than anything I've ever practiced or worked on.  I've really suprised myself, I thought I was lazy at everything.  I've never had some much determination and dedication for anything.

For all those people wanting the link e-mailed to them, please visit my website instead at http://kingprawn.woaf.net.  Soon i'll add my own lessons for TK, but I think a lot of TK is down to the practice you put in, not how much you read on how to do it.