News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Telekinesis

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

I've had the ability at rare times since I was about 5. Before janurary 03 I hadnt payed it much attention. After that I started practicing. After a week, I could see what MIGHT be a small amount of telekinesis. I thought there was a half chance it was. After a month I was absolutely sure I had done it. Now 7 months after I started the biggest things I've done are rolled a volleyball an inch and made a couch cushon fall over from leaning as straight up as I could make it.

My best method is to BE THE OBJECT you're trying to move (incarnate into it) and dont try to move it. It should seem to move itsself just because you want it to. Make sure you have lots of energy first.

Links Shadow

I was born with an uncanny ability to use electrokinesis, but as a child with wierd abilities you are kind of scorned and persecuted atleast where I am from.  Unfortuneately, over time I allowed my ability to fade into memory, and have been trying for about a year to get it back with little success, but it is coming back.  So I guess in short I am trying to say be patient and cherish it when you have it because it can go away.

Respectfully,
Links Shadow

paladinblake

I have never had much success with telekinesis.  I have read somewhere that everybody is telekinetic to some degree and can hone their skills if they apply their whole self into it.  I think the reason that I never had results is that I always lose concentration, or think doubtfully when I try to move stuff.  But that was before I found this website.  I still haven't had much success, but I think that the first step should be meditation to block out all negative thoughts like, "this is stupid", or stuff like that.  Keep me posted on any success stories.  I'd like to hear them.
-Paladin

SkyBlue

When i first started experimenting with TK i used a pendulum and tried to get it to swing back and forth.  After a while i thought i was doing it, but soon realized that the swinging came from the movement of my arm on the table.  I had to be careful not to do this again, so i used a pinwheel horizontal to the table balanced on a pin. I made it from a 1 inch square of index card. I bent the edges up to have something to focus onto. Keeping my hand a couple inches away it took me about a week to see undeniable results.  Then i would hold my breath and keep absolutely still and it still moved. More proof for me. I also made sure there were no drafts in the room.  I could change it from clockwise to counterclockwise with little trouble.  It was almost one revolution per sec, which isnt too bad. The final proof for me was when i able to move it from across the room. That was over a year ago and now i am anxious to get back into it. Hope this helps.

shorty

Hi everyone! I have two things I have done to achieve tk:
1: I levatated a piece of paper by making a psi ball which was programed not to go thru solid objects.
2: I have pictured a line of energy coming out of my hands, and by this method, I have, many times successfully pushed a bowling ball from it's proper course into the gutter so that I could win.

Hope this helps,
Michael

KP

Hold your fingers against each side of your head and chant like a baboon.

I did this with imediate results.

greatoutdoors

KP - If you did that chanting in public I bet you did see fast results -- or at least some fast funny looks! I love your reply! [:D]

dino333

quote:
Originally posted by KP

Hold your fingers against each side of your head and chant like a baboon.

I did this with imediate results.

I did this once. It immediately created a large force field that pushed people back and seemed to make me invisible! lol[:P]

fireprooflighter

Chanting like a baboon ay? A technique for TK and getting out of family vacations...of course it might get me into a little white room too...lol.[:D]

fredhedd

the baboon thing definetly works.  i know it sounds crazy but give it a shot.

dino333

quote:
Originally posted by fireprooflighter

Chanting like a baboon ay? A technique for TK and getting out of family vacations...of course it might get me into a little white room too...lol.[:D]

What better a place to practice TK than one with little distractions and one where nobody pays any attention to "different" behavior

fireprooflighter

Maybe I will try it. I have to have an open mind right?

Kojie

Forgotten Flame 13

Okay, monkey like baboon? Or Monty Python and the Holy
Grail monks chanting?

Links Shadow

Monty Python definitely!

evilmonkey

after reviewing the posts here it seems some of you people actually believe you possess telekinetic powers, want a million bucks?

http://host.randi.org/research/index.html

since no one has claimed it, i say it is all bs.

ShaDoW86

thats so cool, i would do it but i havent developed any real proof that i have telekenetic powers developing.

vikram88

Atleast I will not consider money over spirit.

constantsidekick

I have been unable to achieve telekinesis as well.. The thing that I was practicing with broke. I was trying to move a match and needle tied to a string in a jar, but the string fell off.[V]Insert

beavis

evilmonkey, I still cant do it under pressure. The best I've done is to show 2 friends and my family. I might try the million dollar challenge later.

fireprooflighter

I've been trying to do telekinesis for a couple weeks. A question for anyone who has this ability, how long did it take you? I'm willing to wait a while but I'm just curious. [:D]